[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a trip planned to Thailand in March and I think I will just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: world-map-large.png (770KB, 1600x1135px) Image search: [Google]
world-map-large.png
770KB, 1600x1135px
Had a trip planned to Thailand in March and I think I will just plan to go somewhere else due to the death of the King (not to mention Ive already been there a few times). So my Question is where should I visit? I want somewhere that will feel like an adventure. I have 14 days and my top places are

>Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
>India
>Mongolia
>Indonesia
>Iran
>Vietnam
>Egypt
>Jordan
>Myanmar

I mostly just enjoy experiencing other cultures, as well as having a sense of "adventure" about the trip. My biggest concern with Iran is the fact that Americans must have a tour guide with them so that will make the trip a bit more organized than I would prefer, although anywhere in the world is a possible option.

Where would /trv/ pick?
>>
You sound like you have no idea where you want to go. Do more research.
>>
>>1172139
Go to Jordan, the government is investing quite a bit this year to get it back in the eyes of tourists and travel companies.

You can benefit seeing as they will offer more flights from more destinations. Also prices are ok atm, it's not the cheapest destination but it does offer a lot of things.
>>
From the countries you listed I've only been to Myanmar and liked it a lot. It ofcourse depends on what are your interests ect.
I wish I could go to Iran but I can't (Israeli..)
>>
>>1172167
Jordan would be a horrible choice for 2 weeks, outside of Petra it's pretty boring and even Petra gets old fast.

India offers the widest types of shit to see as well as the most culture shock for a westerner
>>
>>1172139
>>1172139
What about the Caucasus?
>>
File: mekong-river-vietnam.jpg (53KB, 415x332px) Image search: [Google]
mekong-river-vietnam.jpg
53KB, 415x332px
>>1172201
>India offers the widest types of shit to see

Chortling softly...

But anyway, I enjoyed the fuck out of Vietnam and Cambodia last year. Look into that, OP.
>>
>>1172218
Not OP but I've always found it a fascinating place, although I'm not sure it would keep me busy for 2 weeks
>>
>>1172293
It's nothing but terrorist
>>
I vote India, coolest country I've been to. Loved every minute.
>>
India is awesome!

n Iran is terrorist shit...
>>
>>1172546
>Iran
>terrorist

Shlomo pls. But the problem with Iran is that if you're from one of the visa waiver countries for US, you'll lose your visa-free access to the US just by visiting Iran.
>>
>>1172570
Really? Jesus, what a shitshow.
>>
>>1172570
>tfw visa exempt
fug, guess my gf isn't going to Iran with me
>>
>>1172570
Not to mention as a US citizen you must visit with a tour group.
>>
I vote Mongolia.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.