[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be on a 73 hour greyhound bus ride(2 transfers) relatively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: 1475002619972.jpg (27KB, 300x431px) Image search: [Google]
1475002619972.jpg
27KB, 300x431px
I will be on a 73 hour greyhound bus ride(2 transfers) relatively soon. I was wondering if I am allowed to have a fleshlight in my bag. Obviously I don't intend to use it on the bus, but when my bags are checked will I still be able to board the bus with this item?
>>
>>1171512
>>1171512
As an american I must ask, why the fuck would you ever submit yourself to riding on a greyhound?
>>
>>1171515
I don't live by an airports and I don't have a car.
>>
>>1171515
not OP but because it's cheap? I've rode on a greyhound before although it was in Canada and had no problem whatsoever. Same for megabus.
>>
>>1171512
Why not? It's not a weapon or an illegal item.
>>
>73 Hours on a bus
The longest I've been on a bus was 16 hours and I felt like killing myself. Good luck, OP.
>>
>>1171512
They actually check your bags on Greyhound buses in America? Jesus Christ, you people really need to build that wall.
>>
File: 1410260024672.jpg (26KB, 317x265px) Image search: [Google]
1410260024672.jpg
26KB, 317x265px
>this thread

where do i start?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>Sir, what is this?
>Uh...a...it's a..it's a co...container
>Care to show me what's inside?
>>
File: 1412589385690.png (120KB, 265x224px) Image search: [Google]
1412589385690.png
120KB, 265x224px
>>1171581
>Mind if we check your bags, sir?
>N-no, go right a-ahead
>Okay, just clothes and things... what's this, sir?
>Nothing, it's n-nothing!
>Oh shit, it's the Christy Mack model!
>>
>>1171517
If you're not on a tight schedule Amtrak is way better than a bus. You can actually sleep and charge/use your laptop.
Your bags aren't checked and it's easy to bring in your own alcohol.
you won't get stuck next to awful passengers since there's room to move.
The constant flux of people means you'll meet a lot of interesting people if you're social.

Train>Bus for cross country travel
>>
File: gos.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gos.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1171583
>"we'll take this in for further examination"
>mfw when i see them using it as the bus drives off
>>
File: 1476133174119.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476133174119.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
I haven't been on a greyhound in years, and only once before, but do they actually check your bag nowadays before riding a damn bus?
>>
File: Bu89uvdIEAAuzqv.jpg (15KB, 600x275px) Image search: [Google]
Bu89uvdIEAAuzqv.jpg
15KB, 600x275px
>>1171581
>Nine times outta ten, it's a container.
>But every now and then... it's a fleshlight.
>Of course, it's company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a fleshlight. We have to use the indefinite article "a" fleshlight, never "your" fleshlight.
>>
>>1171610
and the railroad network is as ubiquitous as the highway system

>>1171668
I think it's they 'check' your bag, like a checked bag when you fly. It more so means they tag it and put it in the bottom or trailer, and then give it back to you later, not that they actually search it

Only time I had my bag searched was when I left Colorado, with a end destination in Canada. It was by a marshall, not a greyhound employee.
>>
>>1171668
Not sure about the rules in america but after that nut job cut off a guys head in the canadian prairies Canada's greyhound checks any bags you bring on to the bus. They don't check your bags that you store under the bus though.
>72 hours on a greyhound
I can't imagine you're going to save enough money to ever regain your sanity from this horrific experiment. Are you going from alaska to florida or some shit?
>>
>>1171512
You simply say you don't consent to searches. they can't search you and they have to suspect you of committing a crime, AND have a warrant. But if you are a cuck and let them search you, don't worry. I traveled on a bus from cali to texas with a bathmate (penis pump) in my bag. Nobody ever checked the bag it was in, but if they were going to check it, I was prepared to ask them to check it in private and tell them I had a very personal and embarrassing item in there that I did not want anyone to see. They understand this and will most likely either change their mind about checking it or check it in private. I'm sure they've seen very disturbing things before. You're not their first. Worst case scenario the person checking your bag sees the item and carries on like nothing happened, and sends you on your way.
>>
>>1171517
But hes spending 70 hours on a fucking bus and you have to factor in the food he will buy at rest stops and the lack of sleep and bathing for a fare not that much cheaper than flying. You sound like a massive fucking retard. Rethink your life
>>
>>1172059
If you say you do not consent to a search they can simply void your ticket because they can legally search you if they wish to ride on that transit. They use the same legal ruling that airlines use when you check in your luggage. If you look on the back of your ticket you are basically buying a ticket that voids your right to deny a search. This is why it is so common for drug dogs to get on greyhounds and rip through bags without problems.
>>
>>1171610
>>1172338
I go on megabus trips for literally 1$
Train/Flying is 200 at the very LEAST. But okay, I'm a massive fucking retard for doing things differently than you and saving money ;)
>>
>>1173217
For some people, 2 days of their lives is worth 200 USD.

Apparently, yours is not.
>>
Dude, don't do that to yourself. Start a gofundme so I can donate.
>>
>>1173217
Theres websites with cheaper flight fares and greyhound is more expensive than megabus. Im not so cheap that i would waste 4 days of my life on a hell hole bus when i could just take a 4-5 hour flight. Its worth working a few hours overtime beforehand
>retard doesnt know what opportunity cost is
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.