[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 6 months ago >Get back in contract with cute french

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161011_130549.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_130549.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>be me, 6 months ago
>Get back in contract with cute french girl I met on a study abroad program
>Get told I'm missed, I should visit, she'll stay with me for 2 weeks as we travel around France
>Plan a trip for France for 10 days starting yesterday
>Arrive, go to her little town
>Suddenly she can't stay with me the first night, as I payed 80 euro for essentially an abandoned hotel
>Today she says the same, didn't think she can go to Paris with be because reasons
>Traveling alone in France with absolutely no idea what to do
I must be the fucking hugest of morons for falling for this bait, only upside is she hasn't tried to rob me blind.
Any anons in Paris have some advice or help for a lowly American sap who needs to kill 9 days worth of time?
>>
Where in France are you?
>>
>>1171399
Chartres for now, heading to Paris tomorrow
>>
>>1171382
So she got cold feet or a last minute change of heart, big deal. If you're struggling to meet people book a bed at a decent hostel. There is at least a few days worth of sightseeing just in paris, if you find yourself running out of places after a few days you could always take a short trip to somewhere outside the city.
>>
>>1171382
What a vapid cunt, sounds like you're better off without her mate. If you haven't been to Versailles yet you should definitely go, the grounds are amazing. Do you like modern art/architecture?
>>
Definitely cold feet. OP, go do your own thing, post photos to your flavour of social media seeing or doing awesome shit. Leave the area.. As in first thing in the morning. If she wants to catch up then make her do the legwork. Been in similar situations before but never this extreme. Best thing you can do is be selfish and do whatever the fuck you want, she is no longer a factor in your travel plans. (Hell it makes as a good story for meeting women in hostels when they ask 'so why are you here?'
>>
>>1171769
Or maybe she'll come around if OP keeps insisting. I mean, he came this far, he might as well persist. He should let her know he cares about her and isn't angry, even if it's not true.
>>
If she doesnt come you should just start exploring France on your own. Its an amazing country. If you havent prepared for the trip much just go on Tripadvisor and find some interesting things to see in each city and go with the flow. Not having much plans often leads with such a good trip. Try to have as much communication with people, maybe even try hitchhiking and couchsurfing. In those 10 days you can have a blast.
>>
>>1171863
What the fuck? I'm not a woman.
>>
>>1171772
>He should let her know he cares about her and isn't angry, even if it's not true.

cuck

go ahead tell me to go back to /pol/, you're still a cuck
>>
>>1171950
What else can he do if he wants another chance to get the pussy?
>>
>>1171955

Enjoy a week long vacation in Paris instead of giving a fuck about pussy of a bitch who fucked him over
>>
>>1171382
I live in Paris.
Avoid Mont-st-michel, eiffel tower and the arch de triomph.

Go to Odeon metro and walk around the area. north of Luxumbourg gardens westward towards
Mussee d'orsay. Go to the Musee d'orsay, it and the musee rodin are my favourite museums in Paris.

If it's a nice day go to Parc buttes chaumont. It's pleasant. Also on a sunny day the Saint Chapel is an amazing stain glass thing.

Eat large amounts of 'American' style food at Swartz's Deli (chicken wings with mustard sauce). Go to a typical brasserie somewhere in the Marais, drink coffee. Go to a free museum "musee carnaval" in the Marais, it's about Paris history but it has a little bit of everything.

Just some ideas.
>>
>>1171955
If he wants it he should just grab it. No point in beating about the bush with small talk and feelings, that's for faggots.
>>
Thanks all, I pretty much have up on trying to win this chic over, she threw everything at me including the sink on why I shouldn't be mad at her (I'm broke, my family kicked me out, I have no job, etc) so I went back to Paris and checked in to a nice hostel and am currently with 2 Columbians at the Louvre. Considering going to Frankfurt to visit a friend but don't want to repeat this fiasco so staying put in the Paris area for now
Only real issue in having is if I should still keep trying with crazy but hot Frenchie
>>
>>1172123
Dont even try, the bitch probably gets off on it. Good for you for making the most of it.
>>
>>1172123
Of course you keep trying. Maybe you can salvage something. She seems sorry, she's not outright ignoring you. Ask her out, just for dinner, or just to quickly meet. If she says no to that you know where you stand. If she says yes you continue from there.
>>
>>1172148

Hey mr. cuck we already told you that your advice is bad please stop posting.
>>
>>1171382
French here, I feel sorry for your bad experience.

Find a cheap hostel, go to a (reasonably priced) popular drinking place and try to get a girl (brand yourself as American)

Good luck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.