[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /trv/ is there anyway for me to earn a lot of money in a relative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: p02jtwjj.jpg (73KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p02jtwjj.jpg
73KB, 480x720px
So /trv/ is there anyway for me to earn a lot of money in a relative short amount of time in Europe for traveling?

I'm soon to finnish school and I am reasonably fit and willing to do the most backbreaking slave labor out there if it means I can get out of here as soon as possible.
>>
Which country are you from? Are you looking to make money in your home country or in europe somewhere?
>>
>>1171122
Waitress doing doubles all the week
Or bartender the same but you need to pay for a course
>>
>>1171123
perhaps I phrased it wrong. I am from Europe, northern Germany to be exact. I am willing to go anywhere really.
>>
>>1171133
I might be too autistic for that
>>
>>1171135
Well, you could always go to a interim/work agency in your area and apply for a full month temp job. Just tell them you dont care for shitty hours and night shifts = much better paid. Main sector preferences should be pharmaceutical, car industry or (petro)chemical.

Or, since you speak German, head to switserland for a temp job and try to find a dirt-cheap accomodation for a while. This will often also net you double the amount.
>>
>>1171135
deal drugs
>>
>>1171122
roofing
>>
>>1171208
I actually know people who can hook me up wit pretty much anything, but it would take a while to for me to turn everything over
>>
>>1171234
isn't that just a way to die horribly? How do you even profit off of that if you're not famous?
>>
>>1171122
Prostitution. It's good for even while you're travelling and even after that!

Provided you don't look like an actual retard.
>>
>>1171251
Don't do it. If you get a criminal record it'll be hard to travel
>>
>>1171252
What the fuck?
I'm genuinely confused
What exactly do you think "roofing" entails?
>>
>>1172333
i thought it was that thing Russians do, where they climb skyscrapers and shit without safety.
>>
>>1172098
i look like a twink and I get often hit on by gay guys. It would just take too long to build a decent client base i guess.
>>
>>1172440
rentmen dot com. Make an account, buy premium. Advertise yourself in every city across America and Europe for $$$. Wait for rich guy to offer you $5k.

Have a blast!
>>
>>1171252

What?
>>
>>1172438
Roofing means installing and or replacing roofs on houses! Lol
>>
>>1171251
I dont see why you shouldnt do it. Germany is actually really lenient on drugs as far as the actual punishment goes: Its really hard to go to jail for it, but you will also definitely be brought to court if youre caught dealing/ carrying more than a certain threshold and will have to pay a couple hundred euro.

If youre not caught (dont be stupid and you wont be) you can make good money. Also look into buying off the darknet markets. MDMA goes for around 11€ there compared to 50 or 60 on the street/ at parties...
>>
Prostitution.
>>
>>1171122
Suck a dick like the rest of the world
>>
>>1172726
I can't compete against those buff manwhores.
>>
>>1172843
i was thinking of investing my meager 1000€ in memecoins but this seems like less of a gamble.
thanks /trv/
>>
>>1173960
You'd be (pleasantly) surprised how easy it is.
>>
>>1173962
>investing my meager 1000€ in memecoins
>drugdealing seems like less of a gamble
Ayyyyyy.

If you're serious about the drugs, try getting a job as a receptionist in a party hostel somewhere. I was surprised how many people straight up asked if I could set them up with weed. But I am a good boy, so I couldn't.
>>
File: 715.gif (839KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
715.gif
839KB, 245x245px
>>1174689
>>
I suspect OP is Turkish.
>>
>>1174689
weed isn't even worth the hassle.
>>
>>1175026
Nah, I can trace my Ancestors back to Prussia and southern Germany, but I see why you would get that impression.
>>
>>1171234
One of the only roofers I've met had a giant tattoo of an eagle holding a swastika over his back. Not saying it's a bad way to get money, but you'll run into a lot of sketchy people from what I've seen and heard.
>>
Get a part time job. Supermarket, kiosk, sales, whatever. Don't say that you're going traveling and just take as many shifts as possible.

Take up cheap living. Perhaps live at your parent's place. If they bitch about it, offer to pay a symbolic rent every month.

Then just save. Save, save, save. I'm managing to scrape 10 grand together in 4 months with this method.
>>
As mentioned above find work in Switzerland, I'm from the french part and it is really crazy how high our salaries are compared to the rest of europe. If you are good at sales, look at the companies corris or wesser, they dont care about your qualifications and if you are good you can easily make 3-5k (even more) with housing paid for. If not, just call every farm/mechanic shop/grocery whatever and beg for a job, say you will take less than swiss people. Some cantons have less than 1% unemployment so it shouldn't be too hard.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.