[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im bored Russian english-speaking guy from Russia, Krasnoyarsk,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: 14759884251910.png (191KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
14759884251910.png
191KB, 604x340px
Im bored Russian english-speaking guy from Russia, Krasnoyarsk, Siberia.
If someone wants to visit our cold hell, i'm ready to give you a free tour in my city and a bed.
Im really bored.
>>
File: sakura biri.jpg (63KB, 584x837px) Image search: [Google]
sakura biri.jpg
63KB, 584x837px
>Misaka
I'll consider it. I like cold hells
>>
>>1170585
Seriously interested, I want to experience a proper arctic winter. Not yet though, too poor.
>>
How am I even supposed to reach that town? I doubt flights nearby would be any reasonable price
>>
>>1170591
We have a good airport here.
Google Eмeльянoвo.
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1600x1200px
>>1170585
Seems like you sovsem oxuel are very bored, senpai, here's a better anime girl for you
>>
>>1170590
It's not SO cold here, but temperature reaches -40C sometimes.
>>
>>1170595
Go fuck yourself, tovarisch.
I just want to have experience in guiding foreigners and some fun.
>>
>>1170597
Reported to nkvd
>>
>>1170585
y-your bed?
>>
>>1170596
sounds comfy, only gets down to -20°C where I live. :(
>>
>>1170602
Lolno, im not a raper and my dad is an ex-police officer, so he won't allow me this.
>>
>>1170603
Normal winter temperature here is a -25-30°C.
>>
vladikavkaz here, maybe I'll visit one day
>>
File: 1476067753088.jpg (196KB, 432x444px) Image search: [Google]
1476067753088.jpg
196KB, 432x444px
>>1170585
I'm down, we can go look for mammoth tusks
>>
Why are so many Russians into Railgun?
>>
>>1170729
Cuz one dude forced it in russian 2ch /b/.
>>
>>1170585

I'm going to Siberia this summer, OP. A kazakh girl told me to bring a gun for bears. What do you think?
>>
>>1170783
>to bring a gun
Sure. Just bring it with you on the airplane and through customs. I'm sure nobody will mind.
>>
>>1170785

We're driving all the way to Siberia. Either way, she told me she could also teach me how to make/use a bow & arrow.
>>
>>1170787
You're still going to have to cross the border with a gun. Good luck.
And a homemade bow & arrow won't do jack shit against a Siberian bear. That's laughable.
>>
>>1170789

Idk man one of us is a body builder. Maybe we'll make a really big slingshot and use boulders on it. Or we'll just bring an axe.
>>
I am planning on some time in Europe next year. If I came to your town what is there to do? Are there lonely girls there to keep me warm?
>>
>>1170789
Not necessarily true. If you made a decent bow, say 60 lbs, and you had a good arrow with a sharp head, you could kill that bear. I have only killed a black bear with my bow, but other have killed grizzly bears with them. Not saying I wouldn't give the bear a 50/50 chance as you would need to be closer than 20 yards, but it is not laughable in my opinion.
>>
Guys, troll posts aside, I'll chip in for OP.
Krasnoyarsk is good in case:
- you want to experience that post-Soviet feel, sort of depressive, sort of eerie
- you want to see heavy snow, Russian winter, grey colors, you name it.
- you want to feel what Siberia is like. It's something powerful, it really is.

That's it. Other than that, it's a shithole even by Russian (not high) standards. Therefore we have OP is obviously somewhat isolated in this city, sitting alone with his waifus and shit, willing to have something new - that could be your visit. I am somewhat positive he's less than 20 years old and is a frequent visitor of /pol and /a on Russian 2ch. It's a typical visitor desu.
Overall could be a worthwhile trip, but stick to Moscow and St Pete for starters.
t. Ivan
>>
>>1170853
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqPD4A-bKNA

(vid is only kind of a joke. it looks fun to have that kind of strong bonds with your friends, even if nothing gets done)

is russian life like this?

or is it mostly drinking tea/vodka and doing not a whole hell of a lot, and just being comfy/bored inside a house because it's too cold to go outside?

like, is it the weather that makes it miserable, or is it the communist workplaces?

bucolic lifestyle always sounded relaxing, but I guess if your cities are just industrial hellholes it's different
>>
File: IMG_20161011_073555.jpg (4MB, 3936x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_073555.jpg
4MB, 3936x5248px
Snowy bump
>>
>>1170585
2 l8 m8
Just finished my transiberiean Trip.
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (49KB, 699x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
49KB, 699x900px
>>1170585

No thanks, one of my granduncles who like the others was in the Waffen-SS (1. SS-Div "LAH II. Pz Gr. Reg. 2) and died in Siberia in 1955 after 10 years of imprisonment.

Pretty sure it actually is hell and i won't be able to leave either
>pic related
>>
>>1170585
I'm curious, what would be the best way to get to that part of Russia? I honestly don't know that state of Russian infrastructure or how accessible parts are to foreigners. Would it be better to enter from the pacific coast or from the European side of Russia? Can I fly directly there internationally or would I need to stop somewhere else first? Plus, how hard is it for an American to enter Russia in the first place?
>>
>>1170585
I'd like to visit cold Russia and make a friend but I'm a poor third world nigger who will never go abroad ;_;
>>
>>1170919
Best way - by air. We have airports in all big cities.
You can fly directly everywhere you want, but check air schedule.
About entering - i dunno.
>>
>>1170585
>>1170853

i'm planning a holiday at the start of september 2017 and i might decide on Russia because i'm a poorfag and your weak ruble is very appealing
What places would you recommend me in the european part of Russia?
Also can you recommend me a good vodka?
>>
>>1171462
>european
Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, but it's not lowcosted cities - here you can visit a lot of theaters, museums, etc.
But i recommend you to visit siberia - maybe not Krasnoyarsk, it's your choice - to feel true russian spirit.
>>
>>1170585
Do you accept blacks?
>>
>>1171662
U gonna get knifed
>>
>>1170585

nice try vlad

all russians are scammers/corrupt shitty people
>>
>>1171662
Yes, im not a fucking nazi.
>>1171676
You're wrong.
>>
>>1171644

Yeah i figured that two, i was looking for St Petersburg but as i have said i have not all that money to spend so i would stay there for 3 or 4 days, the rest of the holiday i would like to visit a more rural part of Russia both because i don't enjoy crowded places and because i'm more an /out/ guy
>>
>>1171740
I'm still insist you to visit Siberia.
It's cheap, cool(in all meanings) and have a lot of good places.
(wtf, all mobile networks are banned here?)
>>
How do you even get a russian visa nowadays?
>>
>>1171676
desu the russians i got to know on 4chan were usually nice people, especially siberians
>>
>>1170585
American here. Is Putin actually about to start WWIII or is the USA media just being dumb?
>>
>>1171809
> believing the media
Talking about being dumb.
>>
>>1171811
Nice contribution m8
>>
>>1171809
Technically no more requires at least two aggressors opposed and Putin genuinely believes that no matter how much more aggressive he becomes America will always back down because our government so bitterly divided is usually somewhat logical whereas his people are too concerned with pride to ever give up in a conflict even if it's reckless.

There won't be a war becsuse Putin is expecting the US to continually withdrawal its influence in the world until isolationist in nature, making Russia the only big boy around.
>>
>>1171812
Would restating the obvious things like "world war in its traditional form won't be happening, instead we do and will see the neverending economical fight with small outbursts in strategic (resource wise) countries, combined with "all media is owned by someone hence biased and influenced by default" be more of a contribution?
>>
>>1171763

What are some good places to visit in Siberia then?
I'm totally ignorant about that region
>>
>>1170585
Is it safe to go to St.Petersburg as an American? Like Im I gonna get harassed by their foreign service officers? I got my visa ready for next august and with all this shit going on in the world Im worried I wont get to go because people keep telling me its against my best interests
>>
>>1171809
>American here. Is Putin actually about to start WWIII or is the USA media just being dumb?
why di you even ask ? don't you learn that your medias are full of shit and lying all the time ?
>>
>>1171837
No, as it would still be off topic, but would take longer to read.
>>
>>1171926
National parks, climate, people, food.
>>
>>1170920
I'm also in a third world country, yet I managed to save enough money to visit many countries. I already have enough money to visit Japan but I have to wait at least a whole year because of my job.
Where are you from?
>>
>>1171809
Russia's economy is smaller than California's economy. They can't afford a war with someone that can fight back. Their navy is shit and their ordinance is WWII technology. Plus Russia outside of a few major cities is jut a third world country.
>>
>>1170585

Sounds great to me, seriously considering moving my vacation plans up in the wake of potential war, and I wouldn't mind being in one of the least populated parts of the world if it were to happen.

How is the vodka, and how are the women?
>>
>>1172350
Kek. You think populated areas are what getting hit first?
>>
>>1172350
Wait. Which war?
>>
>>1170585
How could anyone expect to realistically get by in Russia without knowing Russia (omitting Moscow and St Pete)
>>
>>1172397
Wait, you don't know?
Skip to 9:00, here's the YouTube link
https://youtube.com/watch?v=-iM_x2p6wxc
>>
I'd like to travel through safer parts of Eurasia at one point. And certainly include Russia. But this shit big.
>>1172408
>not knowing a few words Russian
>>
>>1170585
Isn't that close to Tuva? I heard there are shamans in Tuva, that would be something interesting
>>
>>1172715
Well... it's near the Yenisey river, so, yes.
>>1172700
You can use googletranslate anytime+ you'll have russian and english-speaking buddy.
>>
Why dont you move to the u s and a and become an trucker like segie dratchev?
>>
My grandparents funded a trip for me to go to Siberia by myself when I was 16. I took a plane from Frankfurt to Ekaterinburg, stayed around for a bit and then took the Trans-Siberian railroad to Irkutsk (passing through Krasnoyarsk), stayed there a little bit and then went all the way to Beijing on the Trans-Manchurian. Probably the most exciting and liberating thing I have ever done. The train is very comfy. The Russian men take chess very seriously so that was fun to watch. Was able to sleep in an old church (my grandparents knew them) both in Ekaterinburg and Irkutsk so I didn't have to waste money on a place to stay, except in Beijing I had to stay in a hostel.
My expectations were actually better. I was expecting something worse because of US propaganda, but it really wasn't that bad although I did get robbed by a little boy.
>>
File: Transsiberianmap.gif (204KB, 858x599px) Image search: [Google]
Transsiberianmap.gif
204KB, 858x599px
Honestly, the more I think about this, to see all of what Russia has to offer, sounds like an absolute experience of a lifetime.

So many people go to Moscow/Saint Petersburg and think they saw Russia. And to be fair, those are the two cities that are very accessible to tourists, especially those who don't speak the language. I'd want to see those cities, sure, but then so much more, including rural Siberia.

I think taking the Trans Siberian line would be perfect for seeing almost all of rural Russia. Maybe adding on a trip to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky once arriving in Vladivostok, too. Getting into northern Siberia also has appeal, but I think it's much less developed.

The biggest problem for me doing this is not the cost (USD has been quite strong against RUB for the past couple years) but you would surely need conversational, if not fluent, understanding of the Russian language.

Learning the language is the biggest endeavor of the whole trip, since it takes hundreds (or perhaps more realistically, for those of us who don't have a background of easily learning languages, thousands) of hours. There is a bonus to this though, learning Russian has some use outside of the country in FSU countries.

But planning the trip also would take a lot of work. Figuring out where you're going to stay, do, and eat in each city along the way ahead of time would take some serious planning. If I were to decide to embark on this, after getting some skill with the language, it would be a good idea to try to establish some contacts in each city ahead of time on VK or something.

Another problem with such a trip is that the time it would take. To do such a trip like this, and I'm just shooting from the hip here, take a month to get a good experience. Stopping in each city along the way, staying for a couple days at least, before jumping on the (slow) train to your next destination, hundreds and hundreds of km away would make for a slow paced trip (not that that is a bad thing)
>>
>>1173313
So, in summary, tl;dr is that this could be a cool trip, but would require a lot of time, some money [but not a ton, daily cost seems manageable], and most crucially, competency in the Russian language. Such a trip would require serious planning and preparation for.

Maybe some day, if I can ever manage to pick up Russian...
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 304x166px
Just like many other people in this thread, i am very interested in Russia and its culture. I want to teach english there for a year then take the trans-siberian railway across the country.

Will i be able to do this as an American without any visa issues after i teach a year there? Do you think i can just take off after I'm finished teaching and deal with the problem when i exit the country? I just want to avoid having to book all my hotels and hostels for the trip prior to leaving, it takes away a lot of the freedom of the trip. Advice?
>>
>>1170908
Train? Where to where? How long?
>>
>>1170910
Why would you not be able to leave?
>>
Guys I'm looking at travelling from St Petersburg to Yektarinberg on a motorcycle as part of a year long cross continental trip.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>1173364
What time of year are you planning to go? Have you got the bike already? God dam it give us details you unholy scoundrel .
>>
>>1171936
People will always tell you travel is against your best interests. Unless you're travelling domestic, or going someplace like Costa Rica or Cancun, they'll all tell you it's either expensive or dangerous. Europe sometimes gets a free pass on this. But anywhere outside of the immediate Western world is considered dangerous, dirty or evil by your average person.

Have any of the people who've told you this been to Russia? Unless they have, I wouldn't listen to them
>>
Bump.
It's official Russia-thread from now.
>>
>>1170585
Also, I am promise no to take kidneys and sell for krokodil. Really mean promise this time babooshka.
>>
OP, maybe not this year but in the next two I'd be down.
[email protected] is my email
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.