[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be traveling outside of my country for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-10-08 21_58_57.png (697KB, 763x868px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-08 21_58_57.png
697KB, 763x868px
I'm going to be traveling outside of my country for the first time in my life (also my first time traveling solo) and want to go to Europe for about a month (probably in march since that's the slow time for my work)
My current LOOSE plan is to fly to Prague then take the train to Berlin then to Amsterdam then pairs and finally Barcelona spending a week in each city. I plan on staying in hostels along the way (due to their social nature so that I might be able to meet people who also speak English)
I am interested in food and drink, museums, night life, meeting people. I'm not interested in drug use or whore houses.
I'll be 22, I don't speak a second language and I will be relying on public transport and walking to get around.
Is there somewhere I should spend more time, somewhere I should spend less time? Is there a place on my list that you don't think is worth going to, a place not on my list that should replace it? also looking for input as to whether to stay in a hostel or hotel.
any and all advice is welcome whether is pertains to my questions or not.
>>
File: 20130310_153757.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20130310_153757.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>1170200
Yet another "first time solo in EU" low-effort post

>pic unrelated but still bringing more value to the board than the entirety of this thread so far
>>
>>1170260
where's the pic from?
>>
>Prague

Believe me, you don't want to go there.

Try either Kraków or Budapest instead.
>>
>>1170260
> posting pictures of Paris in a thread about Yurop
>>
Prague is nice, but be careful there it's rife with pickpockets.
>>
>>1170200
I hope you have money :)

The only reason you're fly to Prague is to see Prague, Leipzig, Dresden, Vienna,Salzburg, Budapest..on to Romania, Poland, etc. It's eastern europe. If you wanted to go to France and Spain, you'd probably do that on a separate trip. You're doing too much.

OP, you're a noob. You need to realize that major cities are $350/day kind of ventures for getting in, hotels, and getting out. Go ahead and look at some prices for 10-14day package tours to understand what a daily expense can be, but more to see what kind of events people do to hit the highlights for each of these destinations you wish to do. There are no several days in major cities, but 1.5-2, at most. But, you'll get an idea on what most people do in each of these places.
>>
>>1170338
>You're doing too much.
OP has a month, so it seems feasible to me. His choice of only big cities seems a bit unbalanced though.
>>
>>1170261
>>1170318
Beirut
>>
File: IMG_20160319_184447546_HDR.jpg (2MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_184447546_HDR.jpg
2MB, 5344x3006px
>>1170338
>>1170350
so perhaps I should try to shuttle around within a few countries rather than trying to see as many as possible.
>look at some 10-14day package tours
will do, thanks
>>1170311
>>1170330
thanks for the heads up.

thanks to everyone for their input
pic is the socal desert in the spring
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.