[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, me and my girl are wanting to head to an all inclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 06.jpg (247KB, 2000x760px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
247KB, 2000x760px
Hey /trv/, me and my girl are wanting to head to an all inclusive over Christmas/new years. Leaving on the 27th of dec.

Whats the cheapest/most bang for your buck option? We're coming from Canada and would pref something in the Caribbean. Cuba would be ideal, but would prefer wherever is cheapest. What would you all recommended? Also what sites are the best to purchase from? Or would we be better off booking flights and hotel rooms ourselves and not going through something like sunwing.
Thanks!
>>
>>1169452
A carribean cruise would be the most bang for your buck, though coming from Canada you have the added cost of getting to the port.
>>
Fellow canadianbro here, I travel to Cuba 2-3 times a year.
Christmas/NYE is definately one the most expensive time of the year to go there, so try to go right after NYE or before xmas if your budget is tight.
I won't even talk about the other destinatipns such as Cancun or Punta Cana, since Cuba is always cheaper.
You can directly shop on Sunwing, you won't find a lower price anywhere else.

What kind of place are you looking for? How old are you? Do you want a peaceful secluded resort? Do you wanna go out to nightclubs every day? What's your budget and where are you flying from?
>>
>>1169455
i get motion sick real easy / we wanna be able to go and leave the resort when we get bored of it.
>>
>>1169456
i been to cuba before and have family friends in Santiagos so somewhere close to there would be ideal, but if its cheaper to be by Havana, i would take the cheaper option.

Early 20s, Somewhat secluded would be nice but honestly dont mind crowds. Dont really care about going to the clubs in cuba. Would preff for it to cost us about $1000 each on the high, but wouldnt be opposed to $1500, but we dont got alot of money.
>>
>>1169461
In that case, just book a resort in santiago de cuba. It's one of the cheapest cuban destination anyway. I just checked the prices for Varadero, Cayo coco, santa maria and Holguin, they're all ridiculously high
>>
>>1169452
Food in Cuba is shit, go to Guadeloupe instead
>>
>>1169457
Bonine, by the way, is a really good anti-motion-sickness drug. I advocate its use as a roll model...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.