[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work from computer >never talk to anybody >want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: DigitalNomad-Long-Term-Travel.jpg (764KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
DigitalNomad-Long-Term-Travel.jpg
764KB, 1000x667px
>work from computer
>never talk to anybody
>want to chill/work on a balcony all day with sun on my face and swim in the ocean once or twice a week

I'd like to be social but I know that's not happening, so this is my criteria. Where should I go for a month long getaway? Is New Zealand/Fiji a good choice?

Note I did Hawaii last time and enjoyed it.
>>
File: 1472100982866.gif (2MB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1472100982866.gif
2MB, 500x377px
>>1169121
bump for interest
>>
>>1169121
Koh Phangan my man. Tropical island in middle of Thailand.

Lots of tourists doing the rounds as there is full moon party every month.

Hire a scooter for like $4 a day, only takes maybe 70 mins to do a full lap of the island (if you're quick).

Best of all there's a bar (called Amsterdam Bar) where you can buy joints for like $4 all day, all night.

Man I miss that place.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>1169287
How's the joint quality?
>>
>>1169308

Was good man, and they have Mushroom Shakes and a bunch of other stuff.

All served by 12-year-olds behind the bar so if the feds raid the place there's only kids running it.

Local island cops are always up there drinking for free.
>>
>>1169287
Thanks for the info. Is it safe all over the island or should I avoid certain areas? Any tips when booking my place?
>>
>>1169529
I would be absolutely terrified to ever do drugs there
>>
>>1170958
Safe all over. It's main thing is tourism and scuba training for foreigners.

Have a look on Airbnb. Message hosts and offer them 25% of what they're asking. I can assure you someone will take your offer if they're not busy for the next month or so.

>>1170960
Yeah I mean always good to be careful – but when you go to a place where everyone is smoking weed with the police. That is a good sign that it is okay.
>>
Philippines is cheap, but has 3rd world infrastructure in many aspects.

You can get some phenomenal beach space for cheap tho
>>
>>1169287
Koh Phangan would be at the bottom of my list of places for an anti-social laptop worker. Not to mention it gets flooded with morons twice a month (half and full moon parties) and is a run down tourist trap island. Any other Thai island other than Phuket and Samui would be nicer.

But if OP has the pick of the world then Thailand should not be a priority.

Maldives has cheap accomodation now and is 2x as beautiful, cleaner and less douchey. Mexico has a good wifi infrastructure and is friendly over near Cancun (I'm on Holbox island atm and its nice.)

Even a quiet bit of Australia would be nicer than Thailand.

Thailand is done
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.