[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering all the bad PR on /trv/ lately regarding London and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Paris-vs-London-montage.jpg (452KB, 1120x900px) Image search: [Google]
Paris-vs-London-montage.jpg
452KB, 1120x900px
Considering all the bad PR on /trv/ lately regarding London and Paris, I'm wondering, are they bad destinations if all I want to do is see touristy stuff/museums and try to fuck hostel girls?
>>
>>1167844
Nah.
The central parts of Paris are still gorgeous despite all the gypsies and immigrants.

pls no ban
>>
>>1167845
I just got a blue screen of death as I read your post, so something is going on.
>>
>>1167844

I really don't understand the /trv/ bitching about either city, as if they expect the capital cities of countries that used to rule half the world not to have people from those countries living there. As a port city for a naval nation, London has always been very multicultural anyway, dating all the way back to the Roman conquest. At any rate, I live in London and any complaining about immigrants is usually way over exaggerated, although I can't really speak for Paris. You just have to bear in mind that they aren't necessarily good representations of British/French culture, but that's probably the same with most major capital cities.

They are definitely still very good destinations for tourism, and between them they probably have like 10 of the top 20 things to see in Europe. London has the British Museum, Tower of London, London Eye, a bunch of old Kings and Queens stuff, Natural History Museum, etc, enough to easily keep you occupied for at least a week.
>>
>>1167845
Are gypsies a problem in London?
>>
>>1167963
Oh, we all know why it happens. They'll go back home when they get bored.
>>
>>1168322
No
>>
British girls are mostly disgusting, I can tell you this coming from a nation of largely Anglo ancestry.
French girls are hot but Paris is a coon infested shithole,
Travel rural France, it will be the experience of a lifetime.
>>
>>1168322
No where near as bad as any other European capital. Though my gf had her handbag pinched by Romanians once but we lived there for 4 years and that was the only encounter.
>>
>>1167844
In my experience, the people are as follows:

France
>Nice on the outside but ugly on the inside
Britain
>Ugly on the outside but nice on the inside

There are exceptions for both obviously but it's generally like that.
>>
>>1171940
>lemme put 65 000 000 people in one category
>>
check out this piece of Monograph in London

http://www.natal.space/monograph-london
>>
>>1171943
130,000,000 surely?
>>
>>1171943
>there are exceptions but generally
>>
>>1171940
>>1172454
Racist
>>
>>1172446
Sorry, I posted this as an offensed Frog so I forgot about the Brits
>>
>>1172457
Reddit
>>
>>1172471
>offensed
mon dieu
>>
>>1172491
>tripcode
Don't do that
>>
File: heresy.jpg (327KB, 700x1690px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
327KB, 700x1690px
>>1172491
Sry Jesus my man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.