[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone recognise this 'Paris Market'? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20161001_211409.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_211409.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
Does anyone recognise this 'Paris Market'? I'm making this for my wife before we leave for our honeymoon in Paris, and I'd love to visit this site if possible. I know it's a long shot, but maybe one of our Parisian friends knows where this is...

My research with the manufacturer has led me nowhere :/
>>
>>1167374
This looks more southern French/Italian to me than Parisian, to be honest.
>>
Montmartre maybe? Though there's not a lot of flower shops. Might be that they're just the artist's addition to a reference photo.
>>
OP here.

It's titled 'Paris Market' so I was hoping this was a conversion from a photo of somewhere in Paris.

Someone else mentioned 'Rue du le fleur' but my research hasn't returned anything even similar to the photo.
>>
Ever considered that it's just some imaginary "Paris-looking" street thought up by some Chink in the company's design department?
It's fucking embroidery kit lmao
>>
>>1167604
Of course - I said 'I know it's a long shot'.

Just thought someone somewhere might recognise it, because there's a CHANCE it was made from a photo.
>>
>>1167374
As a parisian i laughed.

In Montmartre there is a place that somewhat looks like this
>>
>>1167374
There's a flower market on the Île de la Cité, between Notre-Dame and the Sainte-Chapelle. It won't look like this though, as others have pointed out your image is definitely not made from a photo. Montmartre sort of looks like this, but it's touristy as hell.
>>
>>1167620
> as a Parisian

Are you ever hassled by touts or people trying to sell you souvenirs. How do you tell them in your native language that you actually live there probably not far from where they live
>>
>>1167657
Not that guy but I work at the Louvre, so I pass by touts four times a day, five days a week, and I have never been bothered by one there. They only target tourists, not people who are dressed for work and know where they're going.
>>
OP again, thanks for the input everyone.

Can anyone recommend some nice places to stop and see around the city that aren't massive tourist traps? We're going to stop shortly at the tower of course, but both my wife and I like seeing the 'smaller side' of places we go - if you get what I mean.

I'd like to see the places that are beautiful, but not shoulder to shoulder tourists, ya know?
>>
>>1167657
It's really easy to distinguish before tourists and locals. It's all about the way you walk.
>>
>>1167683
>Musee d'Orsay
>Versailles grounds, but not the king's palace
>2e arrondissment (not sure if it's still safe, was pretty comfy 10 years ago)
>take the TGV to Burgundy/Alsace and avoid the rest of the country because it's too touristy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.