[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't see a problem with selfie sticks. Yes, there are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: anal stick.png (85KB, 704x298px) Image search: [Google]
anal stick.png
85KB, 704x298px
I don't see a problem with selfie sticks. Yes, there are some asshole who use it for stupid shit, but selfie sticks are generally good for taking pictures of big groups without literally handing your phone to a stranger for a better chance of getting stolen
>>
>>1167179
Nice blog.
>>
>>1167179
Why do you even need pictures of yourself/your group?
>>
>>1167233
Sometimes you are allowed to have things you don't need.

Who the fuck cares how somebody else takes pictures, or what they want to take pictures of?
>>
>>1167238
I don't care if someone takes a selfie every once in a while, but don't act like most people don't take 50 pictures of themselves a day.
>>
>>1167267
OK.

Who the fuck cares how somebody else takes pictures, or what they want to take pictures of?
>>
>>1167272
It annoys me that I have to wait half an hour for a good picture of something because other people are constantly standing in the way and posing for their own pictures. They come over as being very vain.
>>
>>1167273
>It annoys me that I have to wait half an hour for a good picture of something

Poor you. Maybe move about a bit, find a better spot, get creative...

>They come over as being very vain.

People should indeed be cautious about how they may come across.
>>
>>1167273
boo fucking hoo, everyone wants to take as much pictures if they know they won't be in the same place for a long time or probably never.

Get in line
>>
File: tbw.jpg (83KB, 822x760px) Image search: [Google]
tbw.jpg
83KB, 822x760px
I liked people asking me to take a picture of them
>>
>>1167287
>>1167328
Calm down fggts. It is annoying, when I went travelling every faggot had a selfie stick.. what happened to talking to someone or some group and taking it in turns to take photos? Sticks are so ridiculous looking and every asian has one because they literally struggle to communicate with each other.

Get off your high horses. Selfie sticks are silly.
>>
File: 1400329710250.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
1400329710250.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
>>1167330
This post makes me sad and I'm not sure exactly why.
>>
It has become obvious to many of us that the planet is becoming increasingly overcrowded. Humanity must be culled, but on what basis? Intelligence is a good place to start -- those with sub-par IQs need to go first. Anyone who has ever had, or used, a selfie stick must be executed immediately, preferably in the most public and painful way possible.
>>
>>1167332
Having a hissy fit because somebody else likes to do something you don't like is silly. Maybe you should relax more. People like what you do not like. If you can't cope with that, life is going to be very stressful for you, and travel particularly o.
>>
>>1167341
I'd go with "anybody who thinks the planet is overcrowded and humanity needs to be culled is welcomed to volunteer." Show the rest f us how it is done.

Think of it as "leaving early to avoid the rush.
>>
>>1167179
It pisses me off when I'm trying to appreciate a work of art and some cunt walks in front of me and pulls out her selfie stick. Why can't normies stay the fuck away from the things I enjoy? Why can't they stop setting off their camera flashes right in my face? REEEEEEEee
>>
>Look at all these interesting monuments and landmarks I went to, aren't they fascinating?
>persons face in every photos

Selfie sticks are teenage girls on instagram tier
>>
>>1167233
I have friends.
>>
>>1167381
selfie sticks are literally the only thing you can use by yourself to get a pic of you and wherever you're at.... the angle is wide enough to capture everything
>>
>all these people defending faggot sticks
>>
>>1167392
>excuse me sir, would you mind taking a picture of me?
>>
>realizing all you faggots have been using 'selfie' sticks wrong the whole time.

Behold, the Chinese tourist.
>>
File: IMG_8869.png (5MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8869.png
5MB, 1242x2208px
>>1167415

Fuck forgot the image.
>>
>>1167179
Don't you have better things to talk about?
>>
>>1167238
Like drugs?
>>
>>1167330
I hate it, and when it happens in front of the Eiffel Tower I take a shit one.
>>
>>1167416
I wouldn't mind giving her my selfie stick if you know what I mean
>>
>>1167412
^this

- but anon they will take your phone and run away!

=>ask a group of teenager girls, it will never happen. Bonus they know how to take nice photos
>>
Replaced my selfie stick with my stealthy dick!
>>
>>1167416
ROFL, maybe she has a rotater cuff injury?

I think the aggravation with people being rude is simply people being rude. They always existed. They will continue too exist, and probably in even greater numbers. As people more towards more online socializing, they are probably not getting the real social skills, etiquette and other life skills being taught from earlier times. Families are getting less classy.

When and if someone moves in front of you to snap their picture, try an "excuse me" if they just touched you, blocked your view or whatever else you think just happened. The why of why they did that? It's irrelevant. But, if crowds ruining your own shots is the predominant worry, you should know most photog buffs intentionally wake up early, before tour buses unload, stay overnight in places no one else does, hike great distances, use professional long range lenses, go offseason and other reasons to get away from crowds. In major museums, they join socieities, the pay for afterhour docent tours (and apply for the press pass privilege to even take photos inside) for almost every museum. At the zoo, your annual membership gets you in an hour early or off hours socials. This is how it's done.

As society gravitates towards better phone cameras, the handheld camera that you can safety trust someone to operate to take your group shop is going to go away. Indeed handing over your $600 phone is far more risky than handing over your $250 canon elph compact semi-pro line. And, yes, the quality? I usually find I do a better job. And, to criticize people who take pictures of themselves as vain is some kind of projection of them being some kind of facebook brat. Purely from my 40 years of travel, I'll tell you that the vista scenes are not as interesting as the ones where you're in the vista scene, for both yourself, and anyone viewing your photo. Go ahead and snap something to blow up into poster sized without people in it, but bleh, really.
>>
>>1167179
Fear other humans.
Don't talk to strangers.
Have no shame in narcissism.
Be a consumer.
>>
>>1167179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcLXfow2jEk

Not but really, this: >>1167511
Plus, teenage girls can't run for shit, even if they tried to steal your phone.
>>
File: good riddance.jpg (42KB, 437x922px) Image search: [Google]
good riddance.jpg
42KB, 437x922px
>>1167179
They're generally a nuisance when it's crowded, and they pose a risk of injury to other people.
>>
>>1167428
Apparently not, /trv/ has been degenerating into /soc/, /int/, or even /r9k/ over the years.

I think I saw a thread about shoes not too long ago. On another not, anyone know where I can get 420 in Rome? pls respond
>>
>>1167631
There was one poeople that hike and shit talked about footwear. Seemed pretty on-topic.
>>
>>1167752
>poeople that hike and shit

I should perhaps clarify that I meant "people who hike and do similar shit to hiking," as opposed to "people who hike and defecate simultaneously."
>>
>>1167755
I thought you said "people who hike were talking shit about footwear".
>>
>>1167766
That's what I thought too, it seemed better that way.
>>
>>1167416
hellro? I rike order cheese pizza prease?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.