[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey travel. Going to travel the coast of africa in a few weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: DSC_0100.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0100.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Hey travel. Going to travel the coast of africa in a few weeks. Was wondering what the cheapest way from oslo-tangier is? I was thinking of plane to madrid, lay over two days and fly down. Is it cheaper to take a boat from spain to tangier? Or how would you guys do it?
>>
Is there a boat between spain-tangier
>>
>>1163583
there's a ferry iirc, try looking from algeciras
>>
>>1163588
Thanks, is it cheaper to get it at the ferry or online
>>
>>1164132
I'd say these things it's cheaper getting it online and maybe in advance
>>
>>1164527
Thanks dude.

Annyone in madrid who could help me get south?
>>
File: SAM_2698.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2698.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>1163328
Bus from Madrid to Algeciras was 35 euro last time I did it. The ferry from Tarifa to Tangier is around 40 euro depending on the company. I've never taken the ferry from Algeciras but I imagine the price is similar.
But you should go to Tarifa anyway because it's fucking beautiful. It's easy to hitchhike.

Where are you going in Africa?
>>
>>1164989
I will do most countries on the african coast. Starting morocco- s.a. S.a.- ethopia
>>
Hi, I'm back from there 20 :). Dont worry! The bus are going every day to Algeciras. From Algeciras you can take ferry to Tangier (2) - it's not a real Tanger. Its about 30km. If you will be there, you must go to Giblartar. It,s really fantastic pleace!!!
>>
>>1164989
do you know how long it would take me to hitchhike down there?

>>1165088
thanks dude, will try to see the gibraltar on my way down. was hoping to save some money on this ruite, but it looks like taking plane to tangier would be the cheapest option. sadly
>>
>>1165314
It's probably cheaper to fly into Marrakech or Fes than Tangier.
You could also look at flights to Malaga.
It's impossible to say how long hitchhiking will take, sorry.
>>
>>1165054
Damn you Norwegians and your powerful passports.
>>
File: c19880b04c0fd040357d72a1798a6ed5.png (260KB, 1264x922px) Image search: [Google]
c19880b04c0fd040357d72a1798a6ed5.png
260KB, 1264x922px
>>1165456
hey dude, I alredy bought tickets for malaga, so nice tip. 54 euro and the boat will be €20. realy cheap.

>>1165458
the norwegian passport is as powerful as all west-Eu countries I belive, still have to pay for alot of visas. this is my itinarary for west africa. let me know if you wan't more details.
sry about the flags
>>
>>1166596
My question is how the fuck are you going to do this if you're on a tight budget
>>
>>1166930
I have a tent, and transport can be cheap if you ain¨t in a rush. food and stuff like that is super cheap if you buy local and make alot your self over a fire or simillar.
>>
>>1166930
forgot to mention that the most expensive thing is probebly be visas and transport/water
>>
>>1166963
Exactly. I admit I haven't researched visas for each of those countries individually, but I have the impression that they cost a fortune.
I know that Mauritania just raised its tourist visa cost from 30 euro to 120 euro.

If you don't have your own vehicle you won't have to bribe so many police, so that's good.
>>
>>1167092
yep, but maurtania is the only one that is realy expensive. might get a transitvisa for maurtania and only go through it to get down to senegal. Some other visas is going to be expensive, but if I manage to stay almost for free the most of the time It will be okey
>>
File: SAM_3030.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3030.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>1167507
But you have to ride the iron ore train when you're in Mauri.

Maybe I'm wrong about the visa costs (or maybe they're more expensive for Americans).
Also most of those countries require a yellow fever vaccination certificate, do you have that?
>>
>>1167519
nah, it's as expensive for the eu passports as the us. verry few countries have a visadeal with maurtania.
but yes, I do need to take the ison ore train down there, but I would also love to arive in Nouakchott by camel from the west sahara. don't know if this is possible though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.