[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick of living in Alabama /trv/. The people here are absurdly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Desert.jpg (826KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Desert.jpg
826KB, 1024x768px
Sick of living in Alabama /trv/. The people here are absurdly racist,the weather is terrible, there aren't enough jobs, and there is lots of crime. There are yearly tornadoes and its always too fucking hot. Is there anywhere in the US can go and start a new life that has plenty of cool things to do, great weather and friendly people?
>>
>>1158650
>plenty of cool things to do
What sort of things do you consider it cool to do?
>>
>>1158650
>racist
>bad
>>
>>1158677
Not everyone is a bigot
>>
File: Redwood City Weather Data.png (36KB, 1549x149px) Image search: [Google]
Redwood City Weather Data.png
36KB, 1549x149px
>>1158650
Legally, there is nothing wrong with having racist beliefs. You know...freedom of speech and so forth.

Anyway, there are very few places where the weather is absolutely perfect all year; however, the place with the best weather in the US, per some pre-WWII joint German/US weather study, is Redwood City, California between San Fran and San Jose (see pic). The weather is similar for the area around the rest of San Fran Bay, from Sonoma to Santa Cruz. Of course, this does not factor in earthquakes or human-caused problems in the area, which are well known.
>>
Move to New York, its a blast. You get four distinct seasons, the people are smart and aggressive, there's always something to do whether it's out in the country or within one of the world's greatest cities. Total cash, fuck the fly over states if you're smart enough to see them for what they are.
>>
Tell us about you, OP. What is your race/education/career/age? Those are things to look at, when you want to have likeminded people in your peers in a certain area. It's not just about seasons when you pick somewhere to live.

So, for instance, are you a <$25k earner, and want to live in idyllic suburbia with low crime? Or are you someone with a masters who teaches college courses, and need to be among people who match the upper middle class childhood or your college peers? So, would you want small town Florida or wealthiest suburb of metro DC.
>>
>>1158765
Not everyone likes places that are over-crowded and over-priced, you know.
>>
>>1158731
Racism is great to you people on 4chan only until you are on the receiving end of it.
>>
>>1159118
If someone says racist things to me, I ignore it. Pissing and moaning about your hurt feelings doesn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>1159406
There's more to racism than just calling someone a racist name idiot. But not like I expect some 4chan kid to know what its like being a minority.
>>
>>1159408
For the record, I'm not throwing around petty insults like you just did (also for the record, I never actually said anything racist ITT). That's something much more likely to be done by a child than racist remarks.
>>
Probably somewhere in the Northeast OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.