[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alrighty, dunno if this is the correct board to ask, but figured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (317KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
317KB, 500x542px
Alrighty, dunno if this is the correct board to ask, but figured you guys would be informed on the subject. I'm flying out for a few days tomorrow, and I have two 70mg pills of Vyvanse that I was going to bring with me. Would these trip any red flags going through security? I don't have a prescription or anything so I doubt I could lie my way out of anything if I were caught with them, but are they even something airports would look for/detect?
>>
>>1157089
depends entirely on the country
>>
>>1157108
USA, traveling from California to Washington.
>>
>>1157089
I wouldn't risk it, myself. Yes, they often look at prescriptions at TSA. They catch traffickers all da every day. But...Odds are low anyone would ask you about your prescriptions unless you threw them into a bottle with 15 other unmarked drugs which many people do to save space, but they can flip open a book, or google a website and read that number and shape into their website to identify.
Since they are Class scheduled drugs and not even relevant for the flight itself, (like a valium would be) why do you have them? Whoever gave them to you broke a law sharing their prescription. And, that class of drug is not meant for intermittent use but as a regimen, way to screw yourself up. Go get a clue about neuroscience!

Few comply with the law, but when traveling, items should be in original pharmacy labelled containers, and ie show your name and physician, and in many cases why it was prescribed. Leave it at home.
>>
>>1157132
Thanks for the thorough input! I'm going to do just that (leave them home). I assumed they were more trouble than they were worth travel-wise, but figured I'd get a second opinion just in case.
>>
Just toss it in a bottle of advil, meng. TSA is looking for bombs, not some faggot's pills. Literally no one gives a shit.
>>
>>1157138
I'm a lifetime frequent traveler. Grandparents and parents both were all airline pilots. I dump my pills in a pill carrier, or cut out blister packed individual stuff, and it all goes into a ziploc. But, if I was ever on pain meds from an injury or something, I left that in the bottle. I can say personally, I have probably been searched a dozen times, where they come out of the xray, and ask me to look inside, and they immediately reach for the ziploc first. They read bottles, and sometimes a 2nd person comes over salivating at the prospect to look too, and then nothing happens. For me 12 times is very rare. There are airports that suck for TSA too. Flying out DC, I preferred the competent and seed-conscious perfection at Reagan, but those jackasses in Dulles would do extraordinarily slow things like they were always training new people and used your situation to slow the line down. For a little while TSA allowed flash computers not to be taken out of your carryon, e.g. MacBook Air. Their memo. They nodded at DCA, and would argue about the law in Dulles.
I had an issue at LGA, where a standby ticket was apparently not acceptable at TSA to go to your gate. *boggle* I never had an issue at MIA, but I am always in front or behind someone having an issue. I once got a 5 minute lectured by an agent about please wear your necklace backward at security, blahblahblah, helps with patdowns. WTF Use your right to decline the backscatter? Prepare for screamed "opt out" repeated by every employee who gather around you. Jerks.

tl;dr Always assume it is highly possible that you will encounter the one agent that one day in that one airport with a stick up his butt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.