[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Berlin, Austria and London for a trip at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1472550879804.png (141KB, 656x572px) Image search: [Google]
1472550879804.png
141KB, 656x572px
I'm going to Berlin, Austria and London for a trip at the end of the year but I heard with the mass Muslim immigration things have gotten quite dangerous. Is Berlin safe to walk around late at night or are there actually street gangs out to get ya?
>>
>>1156792
Are you currently residing under a stone?

Yes, you idiot, it's fine but like any city there are parts to avoid.
>>
>>1156792
Are you currently open minded and being on the safe side?

No, you wiseman, it's not as safe as imbiciles pretend it to be especially in the hippie neighborhoods.
>>
>>1156792
You only have to read the crime reports in the local paper. I wouldn't do the late night thing there anymore, myself, if I was using public transport. Some of the crimes against tourists happened by immigrant drivers.
>>
>>1157128
Crime Rates except for thievery have gone down since 2015 in germany.
>>
>>1157128
>You only have to read the crime reports in the local paper.
My ass. All of the local papers in Berlin are owned by (((Springer))) and would never publish anything harmful to Muslims and refugees. I have honestly been robbed twice in Berlin, both times by Arabs.
>>
>>1156792
They are no street gangs in Berlin, but please stay out of my town anyway you retard, thanks
>>
File: download (2).jpg (16KB, 322x156px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
16KB, 322x156px
>>1157343
>g-germany is fine! w-we arent crumbling g-germany stronk!
>>
File: image2874.jpg (689KB, 2405x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image2874.jpg
689KB, 2405x1600px
>>1156792
> a trip at the end of the year
>street gangs

Q: "What would a gang do in the streets in German winter?"
A: "Freeze!"

There is nothing to worry about. Berlin is 100 times safer then any American city.
On the other Hand. Berlin in summer is great. Berlin in winter is just not worth it. Do yourself a favour. Skip it and go straight for Austria. It's a fabulous winter destination.
>>
>>1156792
It's completely safe. Please come over so that we may also laugh at your idiocy.
>>
Austria is pretty comfy in the winter. Innsbruck, Salzburg and Vienna are the best cities for a tourist to visit.
>>
>>1156792
The fuck are you on about. Berlin is safe as fuck. The only place where I would be careful is Gorlitzer Park at 2am on a Tuesday and maybe hellersdorf but that's it
>>
File: 1393701935720.png (8KB, 310x328px) Image search: [Google]
1393701935720.png
8KB, 310x328px
>>1159378
>Bullying Hellersdorf
>>
>>1156792
You are murrican arent you?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.