[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of the cheapest hotels/hostels/any other type of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What are some of the cheapest hotels/hostels/any other type of temporary residence options in Washington DC that are fairly close to the downtown as well?
>>
>>1155935
Depends:

When are you going?
How long are you staying?
Budget?
How far (10 min, 30 min)?
>>
>>1155935
>>1155943

Also:

Amenities?
How many in your party (1,2,4, etc)?
>>
>>1155935
>>1155943
>>1155944

Third, are you over or under 21?
>>
>>1155935
What is the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
>>
>>1155989
African or European?
>>
>>1155935
OP, no idea, but suggest you expand your idea of "close to downtown" to include "close to Metro stop," which gets you downtown pretty quickly.
>>
I'm thinking of staying in DC over the labor's day weekend. So anywhere as long as getting around is easy. Plus I'm looking for something cheap, so a hostel or just a bunk bed would do as long as there's a locker. And yes I'm over 21.
>>
Commenting as well since I'm thinking about going on a 3-4 day holiday to DC. I want to hit up all the Smithsonian museums and the zoo because they're free and I love museums but I'm drawing a blank for what to do for meals.

Any recommendations for food places near any of the major museums? Also, this may sound so fucking weird but, how's the IKEA? I've never actually seen one but I've heard magical tales of how big it is and the good food inside so I'm wondering if it would be worth it to public trans/uber to it?
>>
>>1157618
I don't know the IKEA near DC but there is one in College Park which is a bit north of there in Maryland.

As for food, the Museum of Native American History has pretty good food.
You should visit Adams Morgan when you can, its a great little strip with good food and drinks.
Used to work at the Korean Chicken place named Bul owned by the same lady who cooks for Sakuramen which is pretty famous.

But personally, ramen is better at Daikaya which is next to the Verizon Center.
>>
>>1157660
I had actually heard the Daikaya was good but had no idea about Bul. I've been wanting to try some Korean food so that'll be fantastic.
Also I think the College Park IKEA would be the one I had looked at. It's a bit further away from the area I'd be in that I'd like but I'm dying to go experience one after hearing about them for so long.
>>
>>1157618
Take a bus/ride a bikeshare bike a bit north of the Mall. Lots more variety there, plus cheaper, too. Taylor's has some nice subs/sandwiches.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.