[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the cheapest hotel you've stayed at over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: az.jpg (9KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
az.jpg
9KB, 217x232px
*over the past few years / inflation aside.

and would you stay there again?

one that comes to mind is Arizona Charle's in Las Vegas. I think it was like $35 plus tax when I stayed. I'd stay there again. It's away from the tourists, which means its away from the touristy (good) areas. but it was worth it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128612731@N06/25649571840/in/dateposted-public/ <--- does it look sad?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128612731@N06/25649571840/in/dateposted-public/
>>
the downside of anon forums. no post edits.

:-(
<--- will that turn into an emoji. probly not.
>>
Looks like where dreams go to die
>>
>>1155885
I saw a motel for $27 per night near Housting Hobby airport, but I was staying next door. I would not stay at a (US) hotel that charged that little. That made me itchy just thinking about it.

I think the cheapest in the US I've paid was something like $40.

I stayed at a love hotel in Korea a couple times, that was about $30.
>>
>>1155885
About the equivalent of 4$ in Laos
FU with your double-digit prices "cheap"
>>
>>1155995

Central Backpackers or something in Vang Vieng? Think it was around 2.90ish AUD if I remember. Loved it though - the slanted pool tables, shoulder height walls in the showers, polaroids of both sad and happy travellers on the walls of the entry with no context, random permanent concrete chess board next to the road.

It was enjoyable. We locked our key in the room accidentally and they had no back up, staff spent like an hour trying to break in through every barred window until they had to call up one of their friends to come pick the lock. Pretty amazing view waking up and have a shower looking onto the misty mountains.

Kept going back to the Aussie bar hundred meters or so away after we became mates with the owner attempting the quad stacker burger on the first night. Gave free beers with every meal and threw us a few in the AM on the way to tubing to get us going. Also promised us mid meal that 'it wasn't ox'.
>>
Stayed in a motel 6 in Atlanta for $53, split among three people.

Moldy shower curtains. bathroom door didn't shut. Check in was done through bullet proof glass becuase they closed the lobby after 8pm.

Not that cheap compared to some other ones in the thread but it was a real shithole.
>>
utopia guest house, sihanoukville, cambodia
$1 a night
>>
>>1156034
I payed about that much for a motel 6 in Beaverton, OR once. There was a french fry leftover from the previous guest on the table. yuck.
>>
>>1155885
Cheapest ever was 10Q in San Pedro, Guatemala for dorm hostel, egg crate foam over plywood. Cheapest legit hotel was Nuevo Johnson in San Jose, Costa Rica for $14. One dim lightbulb and tons of bugs in the bathroom, but private with TV that had the Playboy Latin channel. Cheapest decent room was The Rockhouse Bar and Guest House in Pattaya, Thailand for around $25. Almost a true suite with living and bedroom and two televisions. Cheapest 5 star was the ITC Grand Chola in Chennai, India. About $160 American that my company paid for.

I go to Vegas a lot and stay for free from my gambling at Main Street Station in downtown. I'm going again in 5 hours.
>>
>>1156280
Not anymore - now the cheapest dorm costs $2 there.
Cheapest I've stayed is 30000 lao kip = $3.6 in Don Det, Laos. Was pretty decent for the price - a bungalow with shower and hammock.
You can easily find a private room for $5 in most SEA countries if you can live without aircon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.