[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am spending a couple of nights in Vienna in 10 days time. There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: vienna.jpg (4MB, 5564x2375px) Image search: [Google]
vienna.jpg
4MB, 5564x2375px
I am spending a couple of nights in Vienna in 10 days time. There is three of us going, and we are staying quite centrally, within 1010 Vienna and a couple of minutes walk from St. Rupert's Church and Katholische Kirche Maria am Gestade.

Any recommendations of the essentials to do in Vienna? Ideally stuff which is fairly relaxing as the Vienna leg is just after a few days in Budapest, so likely to be tired and hungover. Also, what's the nightlife like in Vienna and any recommendations for cool, relaxed bars/pubs?

Furthermore, how expensive is Vienna for eating and drinking?
>>
>>1155633
Depends what your preferences are, what music do you listen, what do you like to eat, are you gay...

Essentials, just open a tourist guide.

Nightlife: Grelle Forelle, Flex, Fluc, Pratersauna, sometimes Celeste, for clubbing.

There is a shit a ton of pubs and all are same, a cellar with crapy light, beer and burgers: 1516, Flanagans are in the 1010 to name a few.

Good bars are arround Mariahilfstrasse, Neubaugasse, Le Troquet, Europa (I hang out there, full even over the week till late in the morning) and in the Stadtbahnbögen, Chelsea, Rhiz, B92 etc.
>>
>>1155633
also as I see you are staying near the "bermuda triangle" you'll find a lot of shit there as well, filled with tourists mostly brits.
>>
>>1155656
>>1155657

Thanks for getting back. Into 'guitar' music, so alternative rock (not metal or anything like that). So any good indie/rock pubs/clubs would be great.

Also, not gay, but enjoy going gay bars so they aren't ruled out in any way.

As we are only there for a couple of days we would like to cram some tourist based stuff in, but also go nice places and relax. Weather is so far forecast to be nice and warm, so any outdoor activities or places with particularly nice beer gardens/outdoor drinking
>>
Polite bump
>>
>>1156126
>so any outdoor activities or places with particularly nice beer gardens/outdoor drinking

Take U4 to Heiligenstadt then Bus 38a to Cobenzl or Kahlenberg (they are a station apart), great view upon the city you may also go through the forest there are some nice places there to chill and relax.

In the city you may visit Alte Donau (Subway U1) if it is a hot day and you want to cool a bit and go for a swimm.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.