[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone been to Playa del Carmen before who can give me some advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Playa-del-Carmen-1087064273-L.jpg (83KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Playa-del-Carmen-1087064273-L.jpg
83KB, 900x599px
Anyone been to Playa del Carmen before who can give me some advice? I have never been to Mexico before and I plan on going at the end of September. Should I stay at an all inclusive or a regular hotel? I have heard Mexican resorts will extort money from you and have you arrested.
>>
>>1155361
All inclusive.
>>
Check out the forum at playa.info for some great Ideas in PDC.
There is a lot of bad press about Mexico but most of it is just lies and exaggerations
>>
If you stay at a reputable resort you will have no problem at all. My family and I have stayed at Barcelo Playa deal Carmen for the past couple of years. Great beach, great staff, and lots of things to do. In cases like this it's worth it to spend the extra 100 a night.
>>
I've travelled all over that area in a rental car. All completely safe. Lots of places to stay. Playa del Carmen is chock full of restaurants, probably over 700. You need to do some reading.
>>
>>1155361
Went to playa del carmen last year its about hour south of cancun

Never been to cancun but wasnt looking for crazy night life

Playa del carmen is nice its built up and has nice downtown on beach with plenty of shops

Close to a lot of ruins definitely take a day trip to chichen itza

Stayed at luxury all inclusive was first time i stayed at all inclusive and was definitely worth it. Great food great alcohol. Was great to drink daquaris and beers all afternoon and have late lunch of tacos and cerviche. The only downside i can say of all inclusive is when your paying $400 a day for room, food, and resort you want to make sure you get your moneys worth so you may not leave the resort as often to expirence the local life.

If you are traveling in area i would check out tulum less built up than playa and volloaid sp? Cool authentictown in land more
>>
We are going to Mahahual this year for two weeks. Its south of Playa del Carmen a bit. my friend has been before and says its great.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.