[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend wants to go to Paris. She wants to go with her boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Paris-Muslims-01[1].jpg (145KB, 800x479px) Image search: [Google]
Paris-Muslims-01[1].jpg
145KB, 800x479px
My friend wants to go to Paris. She wants to go with her boyfriend and is convinced it'll be romantic. I told her Paris is dirty, gross, feels like Mogadishu, and overrated.

She also wants to go to Rome. I told her that was filled with dirty Gypsies.

Am I right? And what city should I direct her too if she wants a nice french and Italian city?
>>
>>1155118
>my friend
>her boyfriend

Oh anon...
>>
>>1155121
I'm not trying to bang her. I actually set her up with her bf
>>
of course you are right
>>
I got home from Paris today. Its actually rather nice. Go fuck a duck OP.
>>
>>1155118
I think OP has never traveled to either, but would like to feel superior to others, a position of authority.

Protip: She isn't going to India. She'll be in a hotel sleeping with her bf and on vacation each day. They'll be together. Their budget could affect their safety level in both cities.

Personal opinion: I prefer Rome to Paris. I travel for food, art, and yes, cathedrals. I rank the ancient history higher in Rome, and never tire of ruins right next to other buildings.
>>
People who actually think this mystify me. Spend a day wandering around Monmartre it's still pretty French, also amazing architecture and food. Sure it's got non whites, all major western cities do, get over it.
>>
Rome is okey, Paris is hell.
Go to Rome.
>>
>>1155127
Yeah, you're too busy with all those other girls right? definitely not living vicariously through her bf because you're too beta to take her for yourself... All those phone calls, they're just a "friend" talking to a "friend", right?
>>
You can buy yourself out of the shit in Paris.
>>
>>1155243
>get over it.>get over it.>get over it.
>get over it.
fuck
>>
>>1155260
I am a girl
>>
>>1155118
Go to Vienna or Budapest or somewhere on the Adriatic like in Croatia
>>
>>1155260
>>1155275
anon btfo
>>
>>1155118
>>1155275
Is 90% of /trv/ girls?
I feel like girls are seriously overrepresented here compared to all the other boards on the site. And I don't like it.

As for your question... I went to Rome this summer, and there were surprisingly few foreigners (that weren't tourists). All the beggars spoke Italian and all the people working service jobs seemed to be Italian, as well.
It was very different from what I'm used to here in Norway.
>>
>>1155118
Rome is great albeit expensive if you don't know your way around.
>>
File: 1472323860741.gif (2MB, 400x400px)
1472323860741.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>1155313
>And I don't like it.
I, for one, would have no one to snuggle with on lonely nights when backpacking across China if there were no girls hitting the open road. I'm not looking for sex or a qt3.14, but there is something reassuring about sharing a bed with someone.
>>
>>1155313
just get over it
>>
I'm still not over it

fuck

>Sure it's got non whites, all major western cities do, get over it.

How is that such a non issue for you?
>>
>>1155118
Paris is really worth traveling to though? It may not be what is always expected but it's far from some desolate slum.
Maybe Lyon is more like what she is looking for though - much slower paced.
>>
>>1155352
>anime gif
>not looking for sex

I think you've confused "cant get" with "not looking for"
>>
Pula in Croatia.
Nice city, crystal clear beaches and

>100 WHITE
>>
>>1155375
>being triggered by anime
>on 4chan
>>
>>1155373
i watched the sunrise in Lyon while taking a night bus from Paris to Nice. Honestly one of the prettiest places i've seen, would have made some time to stay if I hadn't made commitments.
>>
>>1155118
tell your friend to go to Lyon. Honestly, Paris is a cool city too. I prefer London, but Paris isn't a bad place to visit.
>>
>>1155463
You should definitely go. I took French classes for two years - arrived to Paris eager to practice and was encountered by hoards of Amerifat and British tourists and rarely heard any French during the day. Was stressed fighting crowds for all the major museums.

Went to Lyon next and felt like spreading out my arms every time I walked down the street there was so much free space in comparison. Had to speak French just about everywhere - though some restaurants had English menus most did not and the waitstaff only spoke French. This combined with the architecture and impressive cathedrals and Old Lyon makes Lyon the very town people think Paris is.

I like both cities and there is admittedly much much more to do and see in Paris, but if you are looking for a relaxing, gorgeous French city to unwind in and actually speak the language, Lyon is it. Paris is like Disneyland - lines, dozens of attractions to schedule and tourists fucking everywhere. Lyon is the actual vacation.
>>
>>1155118

Why won't someone drive a 10 tonne truck down that street?
>>
>>1155118
the problem with paris is only the people.

The city is great (and romantic too)
>>
>>1155118
>says a place is shit
>never actually went there
Silly cunt
>>
>>1155118
Paris is ass.

Literally the worst place I have ever visited...and I've spent months in shitholes like Bangladesh.

The people suck. Pretentious. Arrogant. Rude. If you don't speak french fluently you can fuck right off. Even if you know some basics, they will be impatient with your attempts...yet still refuse to speak english even if they know it.

I felt like I was in an ocean of annoying tourists at all times. (Actually...maybe this is why the locals hate everyone?)

Customer service does not exist. Paid around the equivalent of 600 USD at a hotel. The AC in my room was broken. Went down to the lobby. Basically had to beg them to speak english. Explained my problem and their response? "It is too late to call maintenance. What would you like us to do about it?"

I have never been so taken aback in my life. Change my room? Offer some other amenity? Give me a damn refund? What the fuck? All of which he refused curtly.

The food is basic. (Though...for some reason the pizza was better than the pizza in italy?...thats cool I guess)

Honestly, if you want to have a romantic time, head to the Netherlands.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.