[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, I'll be moving to Britain soon (preferably London,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey, I'll be moving to Britain soon (preferably London, Brighton) and I'm looking for someone to take me in / be my roommate.

I will try my best to find a job, and if you decide to take me in, I will help around the place as much as I can (clean all the dishes etc.).

I'm a pretty nice guy, I guess. Not really a weirdfag, I draw stuff, I can (kinda) paint, I design stuff, I am able to play the piano at the beginner level, I can make quite decent beats & I'm a gamer, but it's not as I don't have a life. I actually do go outside lol

I guess that's it for now.
ask me anything here and I will answer as honestly as I can :^)
>>
>>1154965

Have you tried spareroom.co.uk? It's quite a good way of finding houseshares, and I used it myself when I first moved to London

Also if you don't have a job, why are you trying to move to a new country? Especially one that's currently very unhappy with the levels of immigration, hence the whole Brexit thing?
>>
>>1154965

Don't go London my homeboy, everything's too cutthroat and expensive, luckily Brighton is honestly one of the best places to be if you're a young, carefree dude from another country, it's chill as fuck, cool party scene and just a nice looking place, the south of England is the best part (Kent bro checking in), so maybe try spareroom.com, youll struggle to just come over without being able to pay rent and bills and food and stuff, so make sure you got some P before you come over as you might not be able to get a job that quick unless you have specific skills and education at degree level.
>>
>>1154967
Well, it's an english speaking country, that's the main reason.

I don't really feel like moving to the US since I feel like it's gonna get really bad really fast, & because getting a green card requires you to be lucky af.
>>
>>1154971
Looking into the spareroom thing right now and I might actually use it.

Initially I was going to move to Brighton but kept wondering if London isn't the better choice, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>1154976

Nah mate London is a tiny city with around 10 million people working in it, around 7million of those live there, commuting is a nightmare, in some cases food/drink/everything costs over double than elsewhere in the country, rent is ridiculous, again almost double than in places like Brighton, plus I personally found London to be far less accommodating and more of a business only type deal.

Come to the south, love the south, the south will love you, just ignore anybody wearing Lonsdale.
>>
>>1154976
From Brighton you can travel to London easily, so you can see the historical sights, museums etc on weekends. Plus you can have a night out in London & stay in a hostel (works quite well), and get back no problems.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.