[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Nice, France at the end of November till of mid December

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nice-France.jpg (93KB, 640x261px) Image search: [Google]
Nice-France.jpg
93KB, 640x261px
Going to Nice, France at the end of November till of mid December 3 weeks in total. It a language vacation, I'm going to learn France. Does anyone have some advice for me?
>>
>It a language vacation, I'm going to learn France. Does anyone have some advice for me?

Try learning English first.
>>
>>1154052
Maybe he is not a native English speaker...
>>
>>1154063
Then he shouldn't be on an English language board!
>>
you'll need to learn Italian too
>>
File: 1444078540919.jpg (54KB, 535x462px)
1444078540919.jpg
54KB, 535x462px
>>1154050
Try not to get reckt by a truck. My french teacher told me that the south is the most expensive part of France and that old people retired there. Also very touristy from what I heard, but never been there myself..
>>
>>1154063
This is correct, English is not my native language. It's also my first post/ comment and didn't really put effort in it..
>>
>>1154135
Thank you, Cote d'Azur indeed
>>
>>1154073
Maybe, but why?
>>
>>1154050
Nice is nice, actually. There's a lot of side streets that aren't too touristy and they've got some good food. People are less big twats than Paris too, so that's a plus. Beware of pickpockets though, there's quite a few around, and one weird thing I noticed there is that on the main pathway there were these people who I think were collecting donations or something who would literally jump in front of people and shove shit in their faces. You had to do a sort of sidestep to get out of their way, and sometimes it turned into a bit of a weird game. Everyone seemed to hate them.

Besides that it's actually very scenic with well-priced food.
>>
>>1154052
I'm going to Nice, France at the end of november till mid december. I will be staying three weeks in total. My goal is to improve my France, so I'm able to speak and understand it properly.

Does anyone have some advice for me?

Is the good English yes :p ?
>>
>>1154158
Thanks for you advice! I wasn't aware that those ripoff scum eastern Europe people are there to. :/ Yesterday I have watched a TV show that exposed those people in Paris, the donation stuff is a scam 2 so.
>>
>>1154156
Nice is like 25 miles from Italy, anon
both languages are spoken
>>
>>1154167
Are you by any chance german?
>>
>>1154533
Kind of 1/6 German, but to be precise I'm Dutch
>>
>>1154050
>>1154164
>I'm going to learn France
>my goal is to improve my France
>>
>>1154997
Ah, I just live in germany and say a show on tv here about those scammers not that long ago.
>>
>>1154997

At least you should not have any problems with the pronounciation then
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.