[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for people to travel Australia with. I'm staying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: rzaD3oiY.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rzaD3oiY.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
Looking for people to travel Australia with. I'm staying just south of Perth for now and looking to start travelling around November (or earlier or later) not really fussed when I leave to be honest.
Anyone on the west coast or going to be looking for travel buddies?
>>
Start of Summer is a shit time to head North from Perth imo. Worked up the for 4 years and Summers are intense
>>
>>1153000
go to the east coast dude, only bearable place for summer other then tasmania
>>
>>1153057
in summer that is
>>
OP here, thanks for the advice. Any suggestions on other forums to use for meeting people? I've been using lonely planet and going to do down to Fremantle backpackers at some point
>>
is there a demand for teachers in australia right now?
>>
File: 20160126_133059.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_133059.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>1153063

Come to Melbourne.

If your keen to visit anywhere i might be keen: Phillip island, great ocean road, Grampians, wilsons prom, or Australian alps for 2-3 days after exams... I got taken on tour by a random bloke from Bulgaria so i feel like i owe the travel community in a sense for the fucking 10/10 experience i had Budludlza last summer. Its fucking hard to get to those places without a camper van or some other form of transport. Might have a car if your lucky to give you a lift, but dont count on it tbqh.

Wont be around for that long though, traveling to Laos sometime late or early next year (depending when i can buy the plane tickets).

>pic related: Budluzha in Bulgaria, fucking 10/10 amazing.
>>
>>1154331
Do go on, let's hear your qualifications then
>>
>>1154331

What type of teacher?
>>
There's an app called Backpackr for meeting travel companions, you might want to check that out.
>>
>>1153000
>Perth
hey man im looking into going to australia
>>
I'm in Perth as well and new here. You going to a Bar tonight perhaps?
>>
>>1154331
We do need more male teachers
>>
>>1154596
OP here again, disappeared for a few days. Been way to busy. I'm open to go anywhere so that'd be awesome to be honest! any chance of getting your email man?
>>
>>1154787
are you staying anywhere near Fremantle? I'm busy all weekend but can meet up in the week?
>>
TAKE ME WITH YOU
PLEEEAAASEEE
I don't want to live in my cave
:c
>>
Going to be in Sydney mid-late November. What are some things I should absolutely do? Open to anything
>>
>>1153063
>Any suggestions on other forums to use for meeting people?

Stay in hostels, most will have a message board with other backpackers looking to share rides etc, some hostels you could even just enter during the day to look. Also people often look for ride sharing on the website gumtree.
>>
>>1155409

Get the fuck out of there. Sydney is ridiculously overpriced, even for locals who earn decent wages, for backpackers on a tight budget you'll barely be able to afford sushi let alone going out to drink in a pub.

North Queensland is where it's at, plenty of jobs fruitpicking / other farm related work and nice climate, plus you are close to the reef and other tourist attractions. Sydney is full of pretentious cocksuckers who serve beer in jars or charge $20 for an organic hotdog etc etc.

Queensland is not quite as "progressive" (we did just vote in a white power Nationalist senator, so go figure), but still leaps & bounds nicer than Sydney.
>>
Thanks so far for the comments/insights!
>>
>>1155409
>>1155502

You could also go to Young, 2-3 hours by train from Sydney. Plenty of cherry picking there, farm life is great.
But I guess farm work only makes sense if you can work hard
>>
I'm going to go on my first ever trip outside of Europe next summer. I was plannig Australia would be an interesting locations. Any recomendation or why not do it? My budget isn't huge. I think it could be interesting to see most of the continent but itäs fucking huge and i would need to work there aswell.
>>
Ayyyye, I'm an hour south of Perth, 6210. Sure gets lonely being an hour away from the second most isolated capital city
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.