[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to New York for the first time over Christmas, alone. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471720739789.jpg (119KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1471720739789.jpg
119KB, 625x416px
Going to New York for the first time over Christmas, alone. Where are some good places to visit, or possible meet up with people. Thanks, Britfag. I'm 24.
>>
Where are you staying?
>>
>>1152831
Harlem
>>
>>1152832
Where in Harlem?
>>
I really hope this isn't a b8 post done by someone who's idea of NYC is stuck in 1985.
>>
>>1152833
North Manhattan.
>>
>>1152834
Hey, I've never even been to the US before.
>>
>>1152835
Harlem is in Northern Manhattan, but Harlem is big so you need to specify at little more. Overall, Harlem is rapidly gentrifying and it's a good place to stay.

What are you into anyway? If you like bars you should head to the East Village and Lower East Side late at night, between 11PM and 4AM.
>>
>>1152838
Central Park, yeah I like bars.
>>
>>1152841
Central Park is a park, you can't actually stay in it lol. I'm guessing you mean Harlem near Central Park?

And yeah definitely check out the bars then, but like I said, you wanna go really late, like from 11-4. In my opinion you should stay away from the places that have cover charges.
>>
>>1152842
Yeah, thanks.
>>
>>1152842
Well I prefer bars to packed out clubs, what's a recommended place to go to?
>>
>>1152846
Well most of the bars are pretty crowded on Friday and Saturday night (some places more so than others), but that doesn't mean they have a club like atmosphere.

Avenue A in the East Village, has a strip of bars with varying degrees of crowdedness and different vibes, that's somewhere you could check out.

Also there are lots of late night food options, which is great for when you have the drunk munchies. You can get everything from fast food, diner food, deli food, Mexican food, etc.

I hear in England, most places close pretty early.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.