[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /trv/ Long story short, my life has become pretty stagnant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 38

File: journey.jpg (667KB, 2056x1532px) Image search: [Google]
journey.jpg
667KB, 2056x1532px
Hello /trv/

Long story short, my life has become pretty stagnant and without direction or motivation so I have decided to fast forward my plans for travel and trek across Eurasia some time during this or (most likely) next year.
I have little prior experience with travelling solo or long-distance, and will most likely be cycling for the bulk of the journey. I'm posting this in the hope that you guys will be able to offer me help with:
-Advice on destinations I should especially visit or avoid along the way
-Tips in general to make sure I don't enter too many sketchy situations, though I admit they won't be entirely avoidable
-Budgeting/managing my money when abroad, and finding non-permanent work during the travel
-Which foods I should pack for longevity, and other things such as water filters and whether or not they would be essential or useful

As well as anything else you might suggest to someone new to travelling on such a scale. The pic is a tentative route I drew up quickly (starting from the red line in England), and I will be staying in/leaving from Canberra, though I hadn't yet figured out a decent route to get there from Darwin.
>>
>>1152248
i hope you have a lot of money
>>
>>1152266
I will be saving what little I get from now until next year (maybe I'll have ~£1k by january), could you tell me where most of my expenses would be going?
>>
>>1152270

By trek do you mean like walk? How do you expect to buy months worth of food in Siberia with £1k?

Traveling without money and without at least rich parents to bail you out is asking for a shit situation
>>
>>1152280
>>By trek do you mean like walk?
Nah my bad, I was just using it as a synonym for journey. I plan to travel by bike for the majority of it.
I was hoping to bring most of the food I would need over the couple of months with me (either freeze-dried or lentils or whatever), assuming I would be allowed to carry it through borders.
I'm fully aware of how sour shit could go if I don't play my cards right, but at this point even that is preferable to continuing as I currently am. I'm not expecting it to be easy at all.
>>
File: Asti, Italy.jpg (235KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Asti, Italy.jpg
235KB, 1600x1067px
>>
File: 1468950383654.jpg (696KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468950383654.jpg
696KB, 1920x1080px
>>
So let me get this straight.

You want to travel well over 10.000 miles by bicycle, have about one thousand bucks in funds and intend to carry several months worth of food with you on your bike.

I'd question it if it didn't seem so plausible.
>>
Are you sleeping in tents? If not then how are you going to afford food and accommodation with 1k?
>>
>>1152248

Are you literally me? I've had almost an identical plan in my mind for a year now, just with some key differences.

I moved from Australia to the UK for work, and I am months away from quitting my job completely and travelling from England all the way to Australia via Europe, Russia, China and SEA.

You need to be a lot more realistic with this. I originally thought I would cycle most of the way, but I think in reality you could only do that part in Europe.

I plan on leaving with just a backpack (check out r/onebag) and my longboard, hopping on the ferry over to France, with a Eurorail pass. I then zigzag to Moscow and take the trans-Siberian railway across to China. Ultimately, I want to get from England to Australia without flying, and I am budgeting it to take up to 6 months and 4-5k pounds.

Accommodation will be cheap as chips backpacker hostels, with the occasional pricier place for a shower and to wash my clothes.

If you want to chat and maybe bounce plans/ideas off each other, post a throwaway email or some way I can get in touch.
>>
>>1153502
>longboard
kys
>>
>>1153502
>You need to be a lot more realistic with this. I originally thought I would cycle most of the way, but I think in reality you could only do that part in Europe.
It's certainly possible to cycle all the way from the Atlantic to the Pacific. People have done it before. It's only tough if you're a fuccboi.

>I want to get from England to Australia without flying

Good luck with that..
Australia WILL cuck the shit out of you. There's no legitimate easy way to get from anywhere in SEA to Australia by boat. There's no regular ferry service for passengers between any of the Asian islands and Australia. There are some freighters but they generally don't take passengers and the few that do are ridiculously expensive and only go once every couple of months or so.
Getting on a cruise ship is possible but they are even expensive.

Alternatively you can try to find a private yacht owner at a popular tourist spot like Bali who just happens to set sail for Australia but that requires a ton of luck.

>longboard
lmao
why am i even replying
>>
>>1153497
>You want to travel well over 10.000 miles by bicycle
This is on the assumption that I won't soon be able to afford an old motorbike, which I may do (I'm undecided)
>have about one thousand bucks in funds and intend to carry several months worth of food with you on your bike
I could feed myself on a single bag of rice for weeks if I wanted
>>1153500
>Are you sleeping in tents?
Yes, perhaps I should've added that
>>1153502
I'll post a throwaway here soon
>>1153508
>There's no regular ferry service for passengers between any of the Asian islands and Australia
I wouldn't be able to get a boat from East Timor?
>>
>>1154656
>I could feed myself on a single bag of rice for weeks if I wanted

That's real gangsta and all but you're going to need several dozens of bags for a bike trip of that magnitude and trust me, you want to carry as little luggage as possible. Not even considering that eating nothing but rice is a really, really dumb idea if you burn +5000 calories riding over 80 miles each day. Which is a very conservative estimate.

>I wouldn't be able to get a boat from East Timor?
Unless you just happen to find some rich millionaire at a port who just happens to set sail for Australia and just happens to be willing to take you on his yacht, no chance.
>>
>>1154662
Well of course the rice was just an example, I posted in the hope that /trv/ might be able to suggest some foods that I had maybe not considered, that are good for longevity
Seems getting a scooter/motorcycle is the best choice then

>no chance
So you say I wouldn't have luck with any of these?
http://www.easybackpacker.com/2011/07/08/how-to-get-from-asia-to-australia-on-a-boat/
>>
General question regarding this trip,because i have something similar in mind.
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy food on the way instead of bringing stuff with you from europe since especially in eastern europe and asia the prices for food would be lower?
>>
File: AnnecyChateau.jpg (255KB, 1000x780px) Image search: [Google]
AnnecyChateau.jpg
255KB, 1000x780px
>>1156092
I'd only learned in the last day or 2 that this might be a good option.
You may be able to eat in India or Egypt for a couple dollars a day, but I don't know about anywhere outside of them.

What are you plans anon?
>>
>>1156095
Basically I want to hitchhike from Hamburg, Germany to Nepal and eventually end up in southkorea. I want to avoid iran and Afghanistan and such so i don't know the exact route.

I need to safe up more money and finish my las semster of uni first anyway. Currently only have 1500€. Also if possible i want to find some sort of job i can do online, to become some sort of digital nomad,
>>
>>1156109
Can you speak russian and/or chinese,hindi?
Nice idea though
>>
>>1156111
None of these at all. I only speak English on a useful level and a bit of Swedish and French. How far do you think could i get in either one of the three you have mentioned in a year of self teaching?
>>
File: 1419895195503.png (679KB, 898x597px) Image search: [Google]
1419895195503.png
679KB, 898x597px
>>1156109
From what I gather Iran isn't half as bad as you might think, and could be pleasant even
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
As opposed to somewhere like india
I'd like to find some temporary work too, but not necessarily online (though if you're looking for easy avenues like that then consider filling out surveys or something). I'm curious how people take to vagrants passing through their city and expecting a day's pay, but for an honest day of work.

>>1156111
Am I fucked if I only have a rudimentary understanding of Russian and no knowledge of anything else (outside some super-basic French)? I may attempt to immerse myself in the language before I leave.
>>
>>1156116
not to get all /pol/ on you here, but i'm just not that interested in middle eastern culture personally. I know alot of that from my hometown already. But it would probably not be as dangerous as one might think.
>>
>>1156115

Well if you really want to hitchhike all the way from Hamburg to Nepal and (understandably) avoid Iran/Afghanistan I guess you are going through Kasachstan/Kyrgyztan and maybe China. Don't expect anybody in the Hinterlands of these countries to speak english. Swedish and French will get you nowhere on this route. If you start learning russian now you should be good, I mean all of these countries down there (Uzbekistan,Tadschikistan, Kyrgyztan, Kasachstan) also speak russian and if you are lucky the indian people speak english
>>
>>1156116
Is that Praque btw?
>>
>>1156116
Like I said here
>>1156118

Being able to speak russian is a huge advantage in the former sovjet states. I know guys from Azerbaijan and Kasachstan and they talk to each other in Russian the whole time. It's one of the most common languages on the european continent, if not even in the world
>>
>>1156118
Yeah i was also thinking about learning some russian first and foremost. Is there any app or program that is worth checking out for that apart from rosetta stone?
>>
File: 九寨沟五花海.jpg (924KB, 806x604px) Image search: [Google]
九寨沟五花海.jpg
924KB, 806x604px
>>1156117
That's fair, I personally wanted to avoid Turkey and the surrounding areas myself, and I have a fondness for Russian/East Euro (and Asian) culture and the amazing landscapes in China, so I figured what I drew in the OP would work best for me

>>1156119
Yeah, I guess I'll just post places that I'll likely be passing through and hopefully visiting on the way

>>1156121
Good to know, since the bulk of my journey will be through Europe, Australia and Russia (and English should get me through the first 2 without any problems)
>>
>>1156122

Tbh I don't really like this way of learning a language. You know, sitting in front of a PC and repeat words. Of course you need to learn vocabulary,especially in Russian, since they have 6 grammatical cases and 3 genders or sth like that. But I think that learning by doing is far better. Granted, learning the alphabet and the characters is probably better made at home than in real life

But learning with rosetta stone is better than nothing. Can't really recommend any other app

How much time are you planning for this journey?
>>
File: 1471441163904.png (437KB, 785x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1471441163904.png
437KB, 785x1031px
>>1156122
Here's something I grabbed recently from another thread, which I'll probably be using
I have the Pimsleur course (and maybe RS I don't remember) downloaded already, which you can find in it's entirety on Soulseek I think.
>>
>>1156128
I'm planning for at least a year maybe even longer depending on my financial situation
>>
>>1156131
Nice thanks for the material anon, definitely gonna look into it.
>>
>>1152248
Not even kidding but can we travel the world together? Im 27 years old and have money saved up. No friends to travel with and never even left my state. I can save up about 25k for myself by next year. I just dont want to travel alone because im clueless in travel and feel like id have more fun traveling with someone.
>>
File: 9634198_m.jpg (152KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
9634198_m.jpg
152KB, 800x533px
>>1156219
I'll definitely consider it anon - it's also possible a friend of mine from OH might be joining too
I'll get around to that temp email at some point and link it here
>>
I love these threads where people who have never travelled in their lives make grand plans to walk across half the globe on a budget of half a sack of potatoes, all while being unable to google the most basic shit by themselves.
Godspeed.
>>
File: 20476354292_a6dcc3f1b5_b.jpg (175KB, 1000x491px) Image search: [Google]
20476354292_a6dcc3f1b5_b.jpg
175KB, 1000x491px
>>1157018
>walk
Drive/cycle
>all while being unable to google the most basic shit by themselves
How are you aware of what I have/haven't looked up? What is wrong with asking /trv/ for things I may have missed?
>>
File: 2724848be485cbd624a0e06f05cca4ee.jpg (1013KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2724848be485cbd624a0e06f05cca4ee.jpg
1013KB, 1920x1080px
>>1157018
And for the record if you'd read the OP you'd see I have travelled, just never a distance as large as this.
Hence the request for your help.
>>
>>1152248
Well, first of all I would say forget about cycling through Russia/Mongolia unless you're experienced, and know exactly what you're doing (with good gear). Language barrier, harsh weather, bad roads and long distances between proper towns. You need a proper bicycle for that terrain, spare parts and the skills to fix the bike. And by proper I mean expensive. Something happens to your bike? Good luck when you're in the middle of nowhere and the closest mechanic is 400km away. Maybe he has some parts for the bike you have, maybe not. Motorcycle same thing. On top of that, it's extremely boring.

I do a lot of bicycle touring, and even in eastern Europe I've had to walk the bike 20-30 km to find a temporary fix.

Usually cyclists go through Turkey/Stans/India when going to Asia.

Secondly, you need visas for Russia/Mongolia/China. Russia might be simple, Mongolia/China might not issue you one if you don't have outward tickets out of their country. Mongolia might require letter of invitation. Russia/China are 30 days both, and with China you can extend for 10 days if you're lucky with the police.

These will set you back about 150 dollaroos (around).
>>
>>1157204
Visa costs are no problem. Are you suggesting I'd be better off in Russia/Mongolia with a car (fuel costs etc. taken into account)?
>>
File: petersburg-exlinguo-5.jpg (263KB, 1064x1027px) Image search: [Google]
petersburg-exlinguo-5.jpg
263KB, 1064x1027px
>>
>>
File: 5533.jpg (258KB, 1605x642px) Image search: [Google]
5533.jpg
258KB, 1605x642px
>>
File: Vilnius-at-night-by-Sasha-M-2.jpg (404KB, 1798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vilnius-at-night-by-Sasha-M-2.jpg
404KB, 1798x1200px
>>
File: altai.jpg (371KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
altai.jpg
371KB, 1200x801px
>>
File: 41fc070c61c037e84ef7c83a8b073a3a.jpg (694KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
41fc070c61c037e84ef7c83a8b073a3a.jpg
694KB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>1152248
You will die in russia riding a bike on the roads in the middle of nowhere. A car will hit you or you will freeze sorry but its true.
>>
>>1154656
Australia has one of the strongest enforced borders in the world right up there with the dmz and Israel Palestine. Noone travels it.
>>
>>1163105
>israel palestine border
it's not as strong as you think, it's easy to jump the border illegaly
>>
>>1156047
For cheap, relatively healthy and calorie-dense foods on the way via bicycle travel (go for it man, don't fall for the motor bike meme!) and assuming that you want to travel as light as possible (maybe without a cooker?) I would recommend mainly rolled oats (you could carry 2-3kg at any time, more if you have less other stuff with you, and per 1kg of oats we are talking about 560 grams carbs for the daily ride, 120g of fat and 135g of protein to sustain your body in the long term.. plus alright micronutrients. This is a cheap basis if travelling with no cooker. Good to mix with any kinds of fruit and nuts, if you can get cheap bulk protein powder with chocolate flavour, even better. I use that combo in various versions nearly exclusively on my rides, plus cooked foods some days (I do have a lightweight cooker) and veggies all the time. Gotta stay fit as fuck for a journey around the world!
You will shit all the time thanks to all the fiber in the oats, however.
>>
>>1156219
This might be too long for you anon, but I'm gonna do something similar in 2018 and would be up for doing it along another anon or any other kooky character.
>>
People cycle around the world all the time, anon, don't worry about it too much. I used to meet a cyclist once a month who'd come from Japan or England or some crazy shit (I was in the middle of the Australian desert next to the only highway through it, so it was a popular route). They were all happy, interesting people. They had little gear... tent, sleeping bag and pad, a beat up plastic jug of water, some cooking equipment and tight buns. You can do it OP, you just have to be more realistic, invest in reliable gear and hit places with better infrastructure. They told me that for about a year they spent an average of $15000 AUD.. which is like 100 pounds.

But for real, DONT CARRY YOUR OWN FOOD. Its a dumb idea and you'll be missing out on a worlds worth of culinary experience. Eat like the locals do, how do you think poor people with less money than you eat? They get by and so can you. And go to Iran, challenge yourself and your beliefs. You might be surprised.
>>
>>1163281
Also can confirm Australian borders are the toughest in the world. Especially via boat... there has literally been entire political campaigns for YEARS about STOPPING BOATS. Not even kidding. Just fly Singapore to Darwin, cheap and easy.
>>
>>1163103
Have you been through Siberia? What was it like?

>>1163153
This is exactly the kind of advice I was looking for, thank you!
I suppose while keeping >>1163281 in mind I may only carry emergency rations, in case I find myself in the middle of wherever without any money

>>1163281
>$15000 AUD
>100 pounds
Did you mean $150?
Good point on it probably being cheap enough to eat locally in many places, I'll need to look into whether or not that would be viable (or a better option) everywhere though. I've also considered getting portable gas cooker since they are pretty cheap.
Unless I find a good reason to visit Darwin (initially it just seemed the most logical route), I'll probably just skip it and fly to Queensland instead.
>>
>>1163793
Forgot to mention - I'd skip Darwin because I'd probably need to travel through (or close to) the outback to reach the rest of the civilised areas
>>
>>1163793
OatMan here, if you are looking for a sweet cooker I would reccomend Trangia. Mine has been through hell and back already and as solid as on day one. See if you can find a used one on gumtree or ebay. Peace!
>>
>>1163891
Noted, thanks
>>
File: Riga2.jpg (442KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Riga2.jpg
442KB, 1920x1200px
>>1163281
Also I was the one with the positive view of Iran, but going there would mean a huge detour in the route I'd rather take, so I'm sticking with that so far (maybe I'll visit it another time)
>>
Are you gonna take the transsiberian? Seems like a good idea to have one week of trainride with foodsupply as opposed to weeks or months in no mans land on bike.
>>
>>1164365
Nice idea, not sure why I hadn't considered that yet
Might be the better option
>>
File: imperial-citadel.jpg (603KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
imperial-citadel.jpg
603KB, 1200x800px
>>
To the people in this thread (OP included) who have ideas like these; I love the shit out of you.

Please give me your skype/fb so I can keep in touch with you guys.

I've always wanted to do something similar but there's always that part of me saying it's not possible.
>>
>>1152248

Welcome to 4chin.
> No real advice, only chastising.
>>
File: baikal.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
baikal.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>1165140
I'll make an email at some point
>>1165396
Oh well, most people are nudging me in the right direction in their own ways
>>
File: PJ-BX267_MILAN_GR_20140917171645.jpg (315KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
PJ-BX267_MILAN_GR_20140917171645.jpg
315KB, 1242x810px
>>
>>1152270
>>1152270
Not a chance with that budget, frankly.

Add up the cost of visas and food alone and realise the extent of this trip..
>>
This thread gave me cancer
>>
>>1158347

Dont drive in Mongolia yourself
>>
File: Colmar-deluxe1.jpg (675KB, 940x400px) Image search: [Google]
Colmar-deluxe1.jpg
675KB, 940x400px
>>1167196
Given I'll be spending the majority of my time in Asia, are food costs that much of a concern?
>>1167198
You're welcome, I'll try to keep it up for another few months
>>1167201
Why not?
>>
>>1152248
Cycle for 1 week around your home country. Then decide if you really want to spend months cycling halfway around the world, mostly in places where they don't speak your language.
>>
File: 1.jpg (261KB, 1100x688px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
261KB, 1100x688px
>>
>>1152248
You can have problems in Mongolia because its ONE BIG STEPPE.
>>
>>1170384
I heard it was a small steppe, for a man.... BUT a giant leap for mankind..
>>
File: 4966362-3x2-700x467.jpg (85KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
4966362-3x2-700x467.jpg
85KB, 700x467px
>>1168336
Wise advice, thanks
Although it should take me around at least several days to get to the coast anyway, so I'll probably know if I have any strong second thoughts by that time
>>1170384
:)
>>
File: benis.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
6KB, 419x249px
>>1170384
goddamib :DDD
>>
File: ns_d394442AMAZINGRIGA.jpg (673KB, 2048x1297px) Image search: [Google]
ns_d394442AMAZINGRIGA.jpg
673KB, 2048x1297px
>>
File: angkor-wat-entrance-sunrise.jpg (401KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
angkor-wat-entrance-sunrise.jpg
401KB, 1500x1000px
>>
File: chelyabinsk.jpg (34KB, 1218x766px) Image search: [Google]
chelyabinsk.jpg
34KB, 1218x766px
>>
File: push colors more kthanx bai.jpg (3MB, 2048x1297px) Image search: [Google]
push colors more kthanx bai.jpg
3MB, 2048x1297px
>>1172410
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>1174541
If acid is easy to come by in Riga then it seems like the right place for it
>>
>>1166252
> No real advice, only chastising.

"i want to travel but have no plan other than some vague ideas that make no sense pls help" threads are the worst on this board. He should go away, research how much things will cost, how much a bike can carry, how much he expects to spend and where he wants to go and all of the paperwork that entails. THEN come to /trv/ and help him fix the fine details. These threads and their kind are bullshit.
>>
>>1152248
bud how jokes is this i have plans going the opposte way hahah im in melbourne (im canadian) and i want to get to london, but i want to go through india and iran, not china or russia
>>
>>1174719
Slightly fewer of them since we have the sticky, at least.

FIRST TIME POSTERS: Please read the sticky before starting a thread.
>>
Check out EnglandtoIndia.com
Some 19 year old British boy was able to cycle from England to India even going through Iran and Afghanistan and illegally going through Tibet.
>>
>>1174719
See I can't even criticise this really since you're still advising me (even though I'm forgetting the obvious), but is there such a reason that I shouldn't even ask for destination suggestions here?
It's a rather large area and I haven't been to most of it, it'd be nice to see what activities /trv/ partakes in and where would be the best place to do so

>>1175658
Aside from the likely diarrhoea or cholera or w/e I'd pick up in India, it'd be nice to go through those 2

>>1177645
Perfect, thanks
>>
>>1156122
Hands down, the best way to learn a new language is by using the service DuoLingo. It's both an app and a online website course, so definitely go and check it out.
>>
File: Russia.jpg (182KB, 1355x642px) Image search: [Google]
Russia.jpg
182KB, 1355x642px
Not OP here

You guys seem to be fairly against the idea of going through Russia which is slightly disconcerting as I've planned something similiar on a motorbike (only going to Yektarinberg though so keeping in the Euro part).

Is it really that hard and shitty even if you don't go deep into Siberia? I wouldn't be riding more than 4 hours a day in my current plans with plenty of multi night rest stops.

I suppose in worst case scenarios I'd just hop on the transiberian but I'm going for something a bit more immersive - shit post soviet cities and all.
>>
File: bulldog.jpg (6MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
bulldog.jpg
6MB, 3264x2448px
>>
File: France+Alsace+Riquewihr+1+Arch.jpg (1MB, 1335x890px) Image search: [Google]
France+Alsace+Riquewihr+1+Arch.jpg
1MB, 1335x890px
>>
File: .jpg (282KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
282KB, 900x600px
>>
File: 54ec5d316a116.jpg (163KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
54ec5d316a116.jpg
163KB, 1200x720px
>>
File: 8-chai.jpg (268KB, 1600x863px) Image search: [Google]
8-chai.jpg
268KB, 1600x863px
>>
>>
OP, your ideas and lack of fundamental lack of autism unfortunately render you most retarded OP I've ever encounter on this board
>>
>>1186891
>fundamental lack of autism
Well at least that's something
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.