[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, my buddy is getting married in October in Nassau.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
Hey /trv/, my buddy is getting married in October in Nassau. I don't have that many details other than the dates and that they're getting married somewhere at the British Colonial Hilton. I went to Nassau about 4 or so years ago when I stayed at the Atlantis (6/10 was meh but not worth the money by a long shot) I don't remember too much besides the Pirate museum, SeƱor Frogs, Cable Beach, the Bacardi Museum and how hectic the jitneys are. Basically what I'm getting at is
>Should I stay at the British Colonial Hilton or somewhere else (cost doesn't matter too much, what I mostly care about is closeness to downtown and the bars)
>Best bars to hit to meet girls
>Best attractions to go to
>Places to stay away from and or common scams locals pull on tourists

Pic related, my best memory of my trip last time was going there when I was 19, drunk as fuck and sucking on some rando British girls tits and getting head from her behind the liquor store down the road from where I met her at Senor Frogs
>>
>>1151819

Dunno, I'm not into a lot of the things you seem to be into, and it has been several years since I sailed around the Bahamas, spending little time in Nassau. But the row of fish-shacks out towards the now-defunct Coral World underwater observatory were a good place to eat local seafood where locals eat it. Without the observatory, tourists have (or had) no reason to walk out there.

I have no idea of the Precision Drill Flamingos are still in business, but they are worth seeing just for the story (JUST for the story, and be drunk when you go.)
>>
>>1152091
I remember hearing about the Coral preserve from a bartender somewhere down there. A sunglasses salesman in the market (dropped and shattered my regular pair) told me about a really good seafood restaurant near there and another one off JFK (one of their main roads there)
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.