[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to travel by your definition? How do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What does it mean to travel by your definition? How do I get the most out of it?
>>
>>1151286
Def: to leave my residence to a destination of greatest than 90 miles, basically beyond what 8t would be feasible to go to and have ample leisure time at during the work week.

Goal: New and different experiences for me. Even when it comes to food my wode always jokes that my favorite flavor is "new".
>>
>>1151286
For me it means going to parties, picking up girls, and going on adventures while under the influence of substances. A successful trip is measured by the number of girls I slept with
>>
>>1151371

How easy is it getting laid as a foreigner?
>>
>>1151286
I'd say you get the most out of it by doing things out of your comfort zone and meeting new people. Generally speaking just be open to new people, foods, experiences, and so on.
>>
>>1151286
>What does it mean to travel by your definition?
To experience other cultures, foods, locations, people, events not available where I live, and just to have a good time. There are many forms of travel but not everyone chooses the same path. Pick the kind of travel that makes you happiest and stick to it. I predominantly backpack but I've done road trips and motorcycle road trips.

>How do I get the most out of it?
I want to have adventures, memories, and stories to tell. I don't like returning to a place so I try to make the most of my time in every location I go to.
>>
>>1151372
very. you are the "exotic" one.
>>
>>1151286
Trying as much new food as possible tends to be my number one objective.
The rest depends on the place.
Not to sound edgy or anything but I don't really care about people especially when traveling, unless I'm taking a road trip with close friends or traveling with family or something.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.