[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is the right board for this but what the heck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: s-l300.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
Not sure if this is the right board for this but what the heck.

I'm an 18 year old brazilian and I'll be visiting Europe next january. The thing is I really look like a kebab and I'm not sure if I'll be treated differently because of my appearance. Should I bring my kippa so that the locals wont consider me a threat or am I better off going normally?
>>
>>1151188
Pretty sure a huehue got executed by a British cop on the London Underground a few years back on suspicion of being a terrorist (he was reaching for his oyster card which resembled a detonator).

You sure this is a good idea?
>>
>>1151195
I've already bought the tickets and booked the hotels, so there's no chance of me not going. I also guess there are less muslims in the places I'm going (Bratislava, Budapest and Vienna) than in London, so that's a plus.
>>
Ugh, there's millions of tourists in Europe every single day. You'll be just fine. Western Europe is a giant theme park anyway.

Dress nicely and don't do shady shit and nobody will even notice you.

What's a kippa? Being a jew is a no-no everywhere.
>>
File: what they think they look like.jpg (111KB, 970x485px) Image search: [Google]
what they think they look like.jpg
111KB, 970x485px
>>1151188
Honestly the kippah isn't going to get you much better treatment. People will all roll their eyes, snicker and groan if you don't want to pay for something or question a price.

Just learn how kebabs dress, and dress the opposite. Even consider dressing stereotypically Brazilian IE white khakis, Panama hat, smoke a cigar, gold jewellery etc etc. Just to avoid being confused. There is no negative rap to Brazilians so you'll be fine.

Right. So kebabs typically wear
>Distressed shirts (fake rips)
>Polo shirts with huge logos that say stuff like POLO SPORT or AMERICAN CLUB or have fake Ralph Lauren
>Gucci or Louis Vuitton
>Greasy hair, neatly done beard
>Really big single-lens sunglasses like 2005 Jersey shore style
>Pre faded and pre ripped jeans, usually too tight.
>Adidas or Nike if they're criminals
>Shiny dress shoes
>Too much cologne
>Shiny jackets with big fake logos and stripes, always really really tight

Pic related obviously minus the girls pretty much sums up how they all dress. Dress the opposite and you'll be fine.
>>
File: whet they actually look like.jpg (127KB, 920x537px) Image search: [Google]
whet they actually look like.jpg
127KB, 920x537px
>>1151347
>>
File: sweat.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>1151347
mfw I use polo shirts all the time, have greasy hair (only sometimes), my beard is a mess and I have tons of Adidas
>>
File: 1.png (462KB, 257x626px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
462KB, 257x626px
>>1151348
I'm pretty much a fatter version of this guy
>>
>>1151188
stop worrying that much
>>
>>1151348
They all look Brazilian dude.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3469206/Chilean-attacked-Poland-mistaken-Arab.html
>>
>>1151188
Nah, you'll be fine in 99,9% of western Europe and most of eastern. Especially when they hear your accent. I've never encountered any dislike of South-American people really in western Europe really. A lot of South-American exchange students here too. Usually they're seen as friendly and sometimes a little bit clueless (due to cultural differences and the language barrier). But definitely friendly (and often enthusiastic). The hate against Muslims is there sometimes, but not as much as the media wants you to believe. And even then it shouldn't be a problem for you.
>>
wear a t-shirt with brazillian flag
>>
>>1151347
That's strange, I'm American and those are Brazilian stereotypes.

Panama hats and cigars? Have British people never met a Brazilian IRL?
>>
>>1151348
>>1151347
Distressed anything is shit. :<

>>1152043
Underrated reply.
>>
>>1152050
Yeah all the Brazilians I know in Texas dress pretty much like that, always in nice brand name polos and Gucci bags. But so do the Bosnians in NY.
Immigrants, not always but as a trend, when they come from poorer countries to the first world they often try very hard to dress nice.

Anyway OP, you are being a bit of a bitch for no reason. Dress how you want to dress, people will realize you are Brazilian from your accent anyway.
>>
File: erh.jpg (92KB, 360x333px) Image search: [Google]
erh.jpg
92KB, 360x333px
>>1152055
>Distressed anything is shit. :<
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.