[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm road tripping across the states and am just about to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: SEA_01.jpg (160KB, 931x428px) Image search: [Google]
SEA_01.jpg
160KB, 931x428px
I'm road tripping across the states and am just about to skip this city. What does this city have that makes it stand out from any other city?
>>
>>1149631
In summer it has some of the best weather in the United States.

Its proximity to the Olympic and Cascade Mountains along with the Puget Sound make for some pretty breathtaking landscapes.

It has an overall chill vibe and while many will speak of the "seattle freeze," i met many friendly folks in capitol hill when i visited. The people felt like your average midwestern city to me.

It has legal marijuana if that matters to you.

It has relatively few niggers and spics for a city its size if that matters to you.

I'm sure you or others will attempt to refute every single thing i said because that's what people do here. At the end of the day your mileage will vary as with any trip to any city, but i happen to love visiting Seattle.
>>
I live near Seattle, like 20 minutes away. You could come to hemp fest which is later this month. It is an annual festival all about weed.

Pike place market is cool to check out and watch them throw fish around. The gum wall is kinda cool although I think they're tearing it down.

I don't think Seattle should be your main attraction in Washington. This is a beautiful state and I think going into a concrete jungle like Seattle will make you forget all about it. Although if you go to Alki beach then you can see the whole city stretched out in front of you across the water.
>>
>>1149696
If the only things you know about in Seattle are the gum wall, pikes place and hemp fest then you arent really qualified to offer an opinion on the city. This is like someone in new york telling you to go to times square.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.