[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Traveling with two other girls >One girl told me how she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Blue ragdoll.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Blue ragdoll.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>Traveling with two other girls
>One girl told me how she kept in contact with the people she met at a hostel a year ago
>A roomate we had also told us how he became best buddies with the people he met at a previous hostel
>Me and the people I am traveling with did not keep in contact with any of the people we met a hostels
I really want to befriend other people, but it looks like we failed at that. How to feel better about this?
>>
Some people are just slower at getting to know and trust others. If it does not come naturally to you, then it is just exhausting. I suppose you are in the younger side and possibly introverted as well.

Just try to say hi and strike some conversation. If it does now flow and does not happen, try again next time
>>
You need to travel for longer with someone. If you visit 3, 4 cities with a person you're gonna have an easier time hitting them up down the road than if you had just hung out a few times in one particular city
>>
Usually when you travel alone you're usually more eager to meet new people and socialize
Not saying you can't make friends when travelling with friends (especially long-time friends), but you'd be sending time with them and will less likely walk up to someone and get to know them

Just my take on it, can't verify if it's true though because I tend to socialize at ease
>>
>>1149231
Networking on a international level means to show some dedication and write on social media / mail after your ways have parted. It doen't hav to be on a daily base but no friendship lasts long without some contact.
Of course the first step to even get to the stage where you would write someone is to spend some time with a stranger somewhere and make some personal memories that will serve as a bonding mechanism.
>>
>>1149279
>Networking on a international level
Really? This is networking?
>>
>>1149231
dude I met people everywhere I went in contries all around the world

I didn't keep in touch with them
I found after I went home we had little in common, the language barrier was frustrating as were the time zone lags

if you want to, do it
if you don't . dont
>>
Maybe I'm the only one but I have literally like 100 people on kikebook that I swore up and down we'd become best buds forever. I don't even communicate with one of them. The past is the past, you can have the closest, tightest bond with someone but when it's time to go, that's it and that's all. You're in different continents and you'll never see them again.. It gets easier to say those long goodbyes and eventually you don't even feel the need to say "let's keep in touch" even if you were best Bros for like half a year. It's a traveling thing.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.