[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some traveling tips or something. I'm travelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (886B, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
886B, 485x303px
I need some traveling tips or something.
I'm travelling alone to sweden in a few months, but I have no fucking idea of what should I do, or which places should I visit, or where should I stay the nights.
Its my first time travelling alone. I'm 18.
>>
Also; is english enough to communicate with people?
>>
>>1148688
Get a travel buddy preferably an autstic anon
>>
>>1148688
Have fun getting culturally enriched by the Muslims
>>
>>1148688
Srsly OP.. fucking Sweden?
>>
Op here.
Sorry, I'm from /b/
>>
Also looking to go to Sweden, what are the Nigger free parts if the west side?
>>
>>1148777
There are no nigger-free places left in Sweden.

You'll see blacks and arabs everywhere, from Umeå over Stockholm to Olofström. They are especially commonly seen begging in front of super markets.

I wish I was just memeing but it really is as bad as the internet wants to make you believe.
>>
>>1148780
disregard this guy, 4chan has never left its basement so if there's a black taxi driver they have a panic attack and immediately start shitposting about how the west has fallen and cuck cuck cuck coalburner cuck

I really have no idea what this place's fascination is with black dicks, I think you people have some confused sexual identity issues to work out
>>
>>1148781
>t. Abdullah Gustafson
>>
>>1148688
I would recommend Skansen if you're interested in History. Also: Yes, you can speak to most sweds in english and we'll understand you just fine. What are your interests OP? I could throw dozens of recommendations at you, but most of them would probably not interest you!
>>
>>1148781
Are you Swedish?
>>
>>1148780
I was in Stockholm a few weeks ago. I didn't see a single black or arab.

Try harder next time, /pol/ virgin.
>>
>>1148954
You probably didn't actually go see the city but just spent all day in the jacuzzi of your 5* hotel in some posh neighborhood.

That's okay though, we can't all be Real Travelers™.
>>
>>1148954
Either you're lying or you stayed somewhere really high class and sheltered. Or youre baiting.
>>
>>1148690
Yeah, everyone knows English, even the majority of old people. Expect funny (but clear) accents.
>>
>>1148954
>>1149096
>>1149118
It's entirely possible he saw one or two and just didn't notice enough to think of it later. Some people have been outside their mom's basement, and thus don't autistically remember every detail of every minority they've ever seen (all three of them)

I spent a few months in Scandinavia in the 00s, there were probably some brown people here and there, but fuck if I can remember. It's a white region, pretty much
>>
>>1149262
Probably. I wasn't paying attention, but I don't remember seeing a black or arab. It was very white. Not at all like London or Paris.
>>
Except for the Arabs, what should we, who wants to visit anyway, see and do? East west north south?
>>
>>1148954
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullshit. Don't even try with that crap. I live in Stockholm and sometimes I don't even feel like I'm in Europe anymore.
>>
>>1149299
No you don't, liar. Keep your shitposting on /pol/ and /int/.
>>
File: Neckbeards.png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
Neckbeards.png
127KB, 345x337px
I live in Jönköping and I grew up speaking Arabic and riding on camels. We used to ride the trade caravan to the national mosque in Stockholm to pick dates from the famous date orchids, it was very hot because of the sand dunes. Sometimes there would be a djinn that would appear before us as a mirage, and try to trick us into renouncing Allah, but we knew better and the Imam said a prayer to make it go away

The first time I saw a Swede was at the age of 24 whilst visiting neighboring Finland. I genuinely believed he just had some kind of skin disease

t. Definitely not a shitposter from /pol/
>>
>>1149314
Not an argument.
>>
>>1148781

This is some serious psychological projection here. Go download grindr already.
>>
>>1149285
>there were more niggers in Paris therefore there are no niggers in Sweden
>>
>>1148954
Same as the guy in another thread who said he only saw a couple of muslims or blacks in Paris. Fuck off.
>>
>>1148781
says the most ignorant, naive douche on this entire board.
not even joking, get a grip you idiot
>>
>>1149118
he's baiting, we had the exact same shit a couple of weeks ago.
>>1150057
>>
>>1150057
Nope, I'm the "only saw a few brown people in Paris guy", I have never been to Stockholm nor have I ever claimed to
Glad you're still triggered by the FACT that Paris is white, though
>>
>>1148688
Fo to north
Minoreties are the natives, cool nature and culture
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.