[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If all goes well I'll be living in Tokyo for 3 months next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1465937002228.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1465937002228.gif
2MB, 750x750px
If all goes well I'll be living in Tokyo for 3 months next year. Unemployed, can just chill for the entire time with a budget for food and rent etc paid in advance.

I'd love to stay in an apartment like pic related. I've got an image in my head of staying up all night with neon lights outside. Is there a particular area of tokyo/name of this style of apartment? I'm trawling airbnb but there's a lot of listings and it's hard to tell. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>1147772
sorry, real life is not a fantasy or blade runner

there arnt neon lights or anything like that.

instead of searching for something to match your fantasy, look in the realm of reality and find something you like there. you'll live a happier life
>>
File: 1469536730740.gif (1MB, 462x558px) Image search: [Google]
1469536730740.gif
1MB, 462x558px
>>1147772
>>
File: 1466258686671.gif (613KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1466258686671.gif
613KB, 500x374px
>>1147774
I'm not too fazed if it's not exactly the same. I'd like to visit tokyo anyway. I'm going to Moscow again for a few months, then across America for like 4 months, then tokyo, and I'll probably go back across America after.
>>
>>1147772
For any Japanese speakers what does the sign say?
>>
>>1147792
"Birth of yet another new day"
>>
>>1147792
Also, you can read it as "atarashii nichi no tanjou"
>>
>>1147784
jelly anon. that's a LONG fucking vacation

as the other anons said, that kind of stuff doesn't exist. maybe at one point a long time ago. there are, to a very small extent, very expensive hotels in some of these areas, but you almost certainly won't have the money to stay there more than a few nights. mostly those high traffic areas are not zoned for apartments, and have limited zoning for hotels
>>
Which areas in Tokyo are best to stay in?
>>
>>1147799
you don't read it as "nichi" but instead as "hi"
>>
>>1148040
Ryogoku. Cheap, quiet, cool museum nearby and the qts seemed more receptive there, no idea why.
>>
>>1148058
As someone that lived a stop away from Ryogoku for 3 years, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to the girls. The Edo Museum was nice but I found the modern art one kinda disappointing. Theres pretty much nothing else to do in the area unless Sumo is in town though
>>
If you want some piece and quiet, yet still close to stuff by train, then stay in areas of Chou. If you want to be where all the action is, then i suggest Shibuya or Shinjuku.
>>
>>1147792
It's an album cover, the whole album is fire as fuck
>>
>>1148059
Just my experience from staying at a hostel near the station there for 4 days, girls were flirtatious as hell when I was asking directions and such. And people were generally very chill.

I'm sure it might get boring if you're there for years, but for me it was a nice change after being in Shinjuku.
>>
>>1148044
Thank you for this correction. Yes, in this case it should be "hi". Man, I don't know when I will stop sucking dick with using correct kun/on. I guess I have to develop some sort of a gut feeling what sounds wrong and what does not.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.