[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be visiting Vienna for a short trip this weekend. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wien-27eiz.jpg (141KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
wien-27eiz.jpg
141KB, 1024x576px
I'll be visiting Vienna for a short trip this weekend. Any tips on what to see and what not to miss?
>>
>>1146552
the church and city-center are GOAT imo

just walk around the city, it feels really imperial. Go check out museum quarter.

The Schönbrunn Schloss is beautiful and Unesco heritage iirc, I recommend going on your most sunny day.

If you're staying for a long while, you can catch a bus in the morning to Bratislava, do the city & come back in the evening (or stay sleeping in the Blues Hostel, which is one of the best I've been too).

If you like geography and want to do something off-the-beaten track: there's a globe museum, with one of biggest globe collections in the world. Pretty cool desu. The girl at the entrance of the museum was extreme qt
>>
The Donauinsel is a no-brainer.
>>
>>1146558
why? it's just a park
>>
>>1146565
actually I like parks
>>
>>1146565
no it's an island
>>
Figlmueller- eat some schnitzel
ribs of vienna- ribs

really enjoyed both of them.
>>
Go to the Prater, Drink a Beer at Schweizerhaus and eat a Stelze.

Go up Kahlenberg and enjoy a really nice View over Vienna

Go up the Donauturm and have something to eat at a Restaurant with a 360° View

This weekend will be the Ice cream Festival at Burggarten

Just take the tramway 1and go around the ring

For pokemon go to Stadtpark
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.