/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an American moving to Liaoning China for awhile. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (24KB, 236x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 236x291px
I'm an American moving to Liaoning China for awhile. I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice or tips for this prominence? Is it safe for Americans? - I would ideally also like to send tons of counterfeit items back to America for my friends to sell, and if that's not doable, at least some Louis Vuitton and Versace knockoffs for personal use, any clue if that's somthing I could find there? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

pic related
>>
File: 1469182588286.png (397KB, 493x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469182588286.png
397KB, 493x442px
>What is China General

>Actually being a two-bit criminal lmao
>>
>>1145471
I have a roomate from Liaoning. Expect cultural differences. This is coming from someone born and raised in Hong Kong. The fact that you are American means that there will be even more cultural differences.
>>
>>1145471
There's a China general you stupid retard criminal fuck. Ask your retarded question there.
>>
>>1145503
Huh, so I guess Liaolang is different for even Chinese standards? I can go other places.. I just feel like that's where I belong. Idk. I answered in another forum yesterday and got most of the awnsers I was looking for.

>>1145509
Go fuck yourself. I'm guessing you come to this forum to pretend you'll ever travel anywhere. You should save your parents the cost of paying your rent the rest of your life and just kill yourself.
>>
>>1145833
>projecting this much

Stop bumping your shitty thread. Your retarded typing could be more than contained in the china general.
>>
>>1145837
I sense a little bit of butthurt.
>>
>>1145471
>I would ideally also like to send tons of counterfeit items back to America for my friends to sell
Highly illegal.
Anything you see in the US that fits this category is a inspired-by-sorta---fake without real names on it, or in the case of true fakes designed to be sold for top dollar, was hidden in a large shipping container that was shipped freight and missed by customs, not mailed or smuggled in luggage.
If you wish to enjoy fakes while you are there, you still run the risk of trafficking when you come home using it. However, you mark yourself a victim of crime trying to use nice things in a 3rd world nation where theft is more than a year's salary.
Who are you trying to impress wearing logo print white leather with rainbow letters on it? You see any celebrity in the world buying that garbage? It's only for rappers, trust me. Modern stylist and wealthy just buy nice leathers that fit their functional needs. What you should be buying in China are items that require a lot of labor, embroidered things, heavily encrusted with crystals like gowns or evening purses, silks, jewelry that has a lot of handwork such as cocktail rings and full jewelry necklaces, but semi-precious so it isn't faked.
>>
>>1145833
And you should save the whole /trv/ of your useless and redundant stupid thread that could easily fit in the China general you moron!
Go fuck a cactus you lazy stupid criminal!
>>
>>1145976
I suggest you close the thread and stop with your hate and profanity on a worksafe board. There's criminals talking about how to underage workers in thailand and I haven't seen you post. Just report and calm down. No one wants to see your posts of this sort, especially on /trv

Also, are you confusing the everpresent Japan thread with China? I've never seen a general China thread here in a decade. "All asians are the same" to you or something?? LOL
>>
>>1145963

>for (You)

>>1145984
There's one up right now. Racist piece of shit.
>>
>>1145984
So what that this is a SFW board you retarded piece of crap? I'm not posting any NSFW images, am I?
And there's already one China general (>>1135393) that's active already, you dumbass! Can't you fucking search?

And to answer the questions in OP.
Tips: Don't do this, you asshole.
Is it safe? No, it's not safe. Doesn't mean you'll get caught, but if you do, you're fucked. And I hope you do get caught.
>>
>>1145973
Very smart. Thank you very much for the advice, kinda puts things into perspective. I'll look into that, could be a lot less I have to worry about
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.