[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Thailand at the end of the year and I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I'm going to Thailand at the end of the year and I'll be staying there for a week. While I'm there on a tour holiday for 18-30s there'll be likley women in the group and I want to know the best way to get laid without going to prostitutes instead (since there've been crackdowns on places like soapies). I'll be able to stay in my own single room so I won't have to worry about privacy. This will be my first solo holiday so I'd like some pointers. Anyone have experience of scoring with hot chicks on vacation?
>>
>>1142434
Soapies? Is that what they call soaplands in Thailand or something?
>>
>>1142434
Lol, you really think they would ever crack down on prostitution? It's like the only reason 80% of people visit Thailand.
>>
>>1142434
This is the way law works in Thailand, in a bar having a beer about 1:55 am, they start lowering the metal doors. I take this as a hint that its closing time, start to go. Mama san comes over, please sit, its okay. They close all the doors. 2:01 hear banging on the door from outside, they start opening the door, a cop is there. They pour him a drink he sits down. Mama-san says, by law all bars must close by 2 am. Law doesn't say when we can open. Lol
>>
>>1142560
It's where you can pay for the services of a woman of your choice for an hour in which you both strip naked in a bath tub and she rubs herself all over you then fucks you. Officially few of them got raided because of slave labour but really the government's getting super prudy.
>>
>>1142569
the local government is trying to "clean" them up and make a more wholesome image of the country because of how conservative they are.
>>
>>1142657
>>1142623
They aren't cleaning shit. Have you been to Thailand lately?
>>
>>1142657
I live in Thailand, they aren't cleaning up anything. Only places getting raided are ones with underage girls that aren't paying their tea money (paying off the cops).

If you want to fuck a hooker and you're worried about her being underage, just check her ID. They have to show it.
>>
>>1142713
To add on to thisnguy, and the ones with people trafficked from Myanmar and Laos, though these establishments are usually one and the same with underage girls. Either way, you as a tourist would likely not even be privy to these establishments without a Thai or expat friend.
>>
>>1142434
> crackdown on soapies

Top kek no there isn't. I was just there a couple months ago. Annie's in Bangkok is still the place to be.
>>
>I want to know the best way to get laid without going to prostitutes instead

Just be yourself.
>>
File: 74846985.jpg (80KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
74846985.jpg
80KB, 914x1091px
Also, aren't there like 50 threads on Thailand and sex tourism right now?

OP, I'd recommend the meme messengers badoo, tinder, line and some other shit that's popular in Asia (other anons know the specifics).

Be chill, have a good time with a girl and it will most likely lead to sex. Don't be obvious about it and forceful. Cheez.

>>1142851
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.