[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys watch/make daily vlogs about traveling? I have b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Do you guys watch/make daily vlogs about traveling? I have been watching a lot a casey neistat and have been inspired to try and document some of my travel. I never get out of the house and makeing thees videos has kinda gotten me to be more outdoorsy.

Anyway post cool travel vlogers for more inspo

https://youtu.be/R1ijnbcYt30
>>
I watch tim tracker
>>
Been watching some Brendan Van Son recently

Travelling photographer from Canada
>>
>>1142176
Dang this dude takes so pretty sick photos. I wish I had a pro camera set up or at least a DSLR and a mic. It would make things a lot easier. Right now im recording everything off my phone and editing on a old thinkpad.
>>
I like watching travel vlogs but I don't think I would be able to resist the urge to kick someone in the nuts if I saw him running around a country taking video selfies and shoving a camera in everyone's face.
The video shouldn't be all about you; it should be about where you are.
>>
Christian LeBlanc

A lot of money to be had in vlogging if you have the right personality.
>>
Tips for filming
>For the love of God work on stabilization, can make people feel sick will all the shaking
>Get a Mic, your video is all about the sound and talking
>Work on editing, cutting and working in footage not of your face
>Keep it creative with topics and locations
>>
https://youtu.be/lkC5uSl3R70

>>1142456
I don't think that they put there camera in people's faces they are probably at talking distance with like a phone or a small camera.

>>1142464
I don't really care to much about the money maybe because I dont make any :^) to me it's more about documenting my travels and putting on a good show. The. 22ยข I made this month was pretty nice tho.
>>1142465
I want to work on all of that but tripods/cameras/mic cost so much. All you can ever do is work with what you got and try to post the best you can. The hardest part is finding time to edit. Like how do thees people find the energy.

Pic related it's whre i slept the other night when we had not power.
>>
>>1142529
Tripod: Chinese gorilla pod, cost me $10
Mic: Think they run about $60
Camera: Thats the problem haha, used maybe around $700

All depends what your into and how strong your passion is, for me I love photography and getting into filmmaking
>>
>>1142738
Yah I'm probably going to get a tripod and a mic when I get back to the main land. A camera I'll need to work a few weeks for but I'll get one soon. In the meantime my phone works wonders.
I have been having so much fun running around getting footage it's like my new favorite hobie. But with any hobie there are cost I just wish filmmaking wasn't so costly over the long run.
Today I took my sister iPhone with a lifeproff case it workes wonders as a pore man's GoPro.

https://youtu.be/uV4jRXx_a8o
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.