[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm French and I'm going to leave France for a long,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: RTR3424G.jpg (427KB, 826x1229px) Image search: [Google]
RTR3424G.jpg
427KB, 826x1229px
I'm French and I'm going to leave France for a long, multi-countries, trip. In about a year I'd like to go to Russia to take the Transsiberian.

But getting a visa is a pain. I can't request it more than 3 months in advance, and I'm not sure I can obtain it from another country (since it looks like a need to live on the country where I make the request).

Am I stuck here? Do I need to go back to France and wait there during my trip?

I'd be very thankful if anyone could share tips or experiences.
>>
Бump
>>
>>1141667
where are you now? if you are in europe you can send it to one of the thousend companies which do visas for russia, if you pay extra they do it within 3 days and send it back
>>
>>1142026
no you can't do it 1 year in advance, it's 3 months before maximum
>>
Why don't you start your trip with Russia then?
>>
>>1141667
>it looks like a need to live on the country where I make the request
They say that formally, and it's true that if they want to be dicks, they can shrug and reject your visa application if you were to apply from Poland or China. I do think though that tourism visas obtained outside your home country are a max of 3 weeks only. This might be out of date, since I got my Russian visa in Turkey in 2008, and that's what they told me then.

In reality, it's rarely the case they deny. Especially if you apply with some tourism company that handles the paperwork for you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.