[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/, I'm thinking about getting a campervan and roaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: e928659b63eeef466ea59f96096e3ae0.jpg (154KB, 720x1133px) Image search: [Google]
e928659b63eeef466ea59f96096e3ae0.jpg
154KB, 720x1133px
Hey /trv/,

I'm thinking about getting a campervan and roaming around Europe. Money won't really be a problem, since I play the saxophone and hence can busk easily. Has anyone here done something similar, and perhaps has some tips for me? I want to do this either alone, or with my bestfriend who is also a musician. Any sort of advice is appreciated!

Pic unrelated
>>
>>1140924
>Money won't really be a problem,
Yea you'll be having champagne and steaks every night, I'm sure.
>>
>>1140959
And caviar. Don't forget the caviar. Everyone just loves loves loves buskers. Having a busker playing in the background.makes buying made-in-China souvenirs in Europe so much more authentic.
>>
>>1140959
Lel I wish that was the case. Just saying that busking isn't bad money...
>>1140969
Lel most people do enjoy some saxy saxophone players...

Love the positive feedback guys, nice stuff.
>>
pretty sure you need a busking license in england
>>
Yeah, this one time I walk out to Portsmouth (One what I'm pretty sure was a midsummer morning), with my violin and Head off for Vigo in Spain.
The locals were very understanding, even though I only knew how to ask for of water.
Was going great until the civil war started and I had to be eacuated by the British Royal Navy.
Would recommend.
>>
>>1141011
Aye sounds like a proper adventure though!
>>1141004
Yeah it's exactly the same in Portugal, How much would a permit cost in England though?
>>
>>1141011
What?
>>
>>1140924
In Germany, you can't stay in the same spot for more than 15 minutes. You'll have to move down the block. You could come back, but it's usually considered polite to rotate between several spots so you're not subjecting shopkeepers to the same 8 tunes over and over and over. You'll also notice that other buskers will remind you to swap if you've been there too long, or that their may be a loose 'rotation' planned. Always ask if you feel it's 'crowded' with other buskers.
>>
>>1141013
Who is Laurie Lee.
>>
>>1141018
Alrighty, thanks for the pointers mate. Had no clue it worked that way! Will put it to practice!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.