[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi! I'm a boring lame faggot. I want to take my wife on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hi!

I'm a boring lame faggot. I want to take my wife on a vacation and truth be told i found the all included resort experience in the carribean to be great everytime.

Found a nice looking place in the dominican buuuuuttt. Problem is my wife is pregnant.

No flying for me.

Is there a way to get to the dominican republic by boat? Prefferably a short trip. I couldn't find any ferries from florida.
>>
Also i should note that i really want to take her sooner rather than later. Our other kids are old enough to be on their own but we won't be able to get away with a newborn. Lot's of stress. Work, pregnancy and we haven't taken a real holiday in over a year.
>>
>>1140031
There are no ferries to the DR from the mainland US. There are ferries between Puerto Rico and the DR, though, so perhaps you could get there from Miami via either a cruise ship or freighter.

But it's hard to imagine that a long drive followed by a long boat ride or two would be very relaxing for a woman in her last couple of weeks of pregnancy.

But are you sure you can't fly? If she's healthy and carrying just the one kid, many airlines will let women on up until a month before due date, and I think pretty much all will let her on if she can get a letter from her OB/GYN affirming that she's fit to travel.

I did a bit of research into this when my pregnant wife and I took a trip to Hawaii--although she was only 6mo along at the time, she was carrying twins.
>>
File: GOPR8276.jpg (3MB, 3680x2760px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR8276.jpg
3MB, 3680x2760px
How does being pregnant stop her from flying?

There are cruises that can probably take you there.

Dominican Republic sucked balls in my experience. The country is beautiful but the people are trash.

I actually stayed at the Grand Bahia Principe which is the resort in your picture. However I think you had to pay extra for that hotel section.

That resort is gigantic and it was terrible. I got extremely sick while I was there. The food was really bad and the workers were extremely rude and were getting drunk while on the job. They will most likely hit on your wife right in front of you and your kids. Please just don't go to that resort.

Jamaica pr Mexico is better.
>>
>>1140036
Oh my goodness.
Twins! Congratulations friendo.
She is only 6 months as well. Will call her OB and get her in for an app. To see if she's good to go. Worst case the long boat ride will have to do. I think a week of ocean breeze and cold iced teas will make up for it. Thanks for the tip!
>>
>>1140040
>She is only 6 months as well. Will call her OB and get her in for an app. To see if she's good to go.
If she's less than 8mo pregnant when you leave, you probably won't even need the note from the doctor, although she's obviously going to want to know she's healthy and uncomplicated.
>Worst case the long boat ride will have to do.
Have you considered just taking a cruise? They seem sort of similar to the all-inclusive experience, and, obviously, no planes.

For future resort-planning purposes, many Club Med locations have kids' programs--drop the kids off at the day care/summer camp-like facilities, lounge on beach with wife and tropical drink. When the aforementioned twins were not quite two, we went to the Club Med in Ixtapa, Mexico for our first international trip as a family... never thought we'd do resorts. But we wound up having a pretty great time, and it was pretty cheap.
>>
>>1140042
Ehhhh. I went on a cruise once. (With friends for their wedding) the whole experience was yuk. Soured me on it anyway. They did everything right but it just felt really cramped and was pretty boring. Plus everything that wasn't comped was really overpriced. All the services were waitlisted.

We talked about next year bringing the kids. Our jobs are pretty good so technically we have 4 weeks paid a peice so we could take two if we wanted. One for the kids and one for us. With a <1y/o though I wouldn't be able to leave her with some nanny.
>>
>>1140039
That suks. I had the same experience in mexico and the opposite in dominican. I think most latin dudes are like that. Teaching them.proper western customer service takes alot of time and dedication on managements part. Mexican bros were fun to hang with in my twenties but i would never trust my family with those guys. They drank at work. Made fun of people. Buddy of mine got sick (WAS 6'4") and the doctor called him a big baby and gave him a prescription for vicadin and codine caugh syrup. (For diarrhea?)
>>
>>1140047
Forgot to mention they were clearly giving children alcohol. And by children i mean like 9 year olds. Saw one fat kid slip and fall in the pool. When he got out he threw up on a deck chair and his mom came over all worried that he had hit his head [my first thought aswell] then started yelling "WHY DOES YOUR BREATH SMELL LIKE BOOZAH". Some modwest accent.

Kid started crying. Fun times.
>>
>>1140031
There is no other way but flying, there are ferries but they only come from San Juan, PR.
>>
What about the zika virus?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.