[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be visiting Buenos Aires in August. Please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: buenos-aires.jpg (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
buenos-aires.jpg
1MB, 1600x1000px
I'm going to be visiting Buenos Aires in August.

Please tell me everything I need to know about it.
>>
>>1134233

go to a football match
eat meat
girls are cute and easy
watch out for pickpockets
try the "churros con dulce de leche"
try the "choripan"
caminito is shit and smells like shit
>>
>>1134233
>You are visiting the least interesting place in S.A.
>girls are flat chested and plain almost by design
>>
>>1134598
That's just my type.
>>
ohhh well, after of all, is not the most dangerous place in the world, but keep an eye on the strangers. Here are friendly, especially women. just talk with accent, and thats all you need to get laid, and "Puerto madero" is a good place to visit.
>>
>go to argentina
>get mugged
>people hide behind barred windows and doors

>go to Uruguay
>nobody is getting mugged
>quality of life is high
>way more progressive

Choose wisely
>>
>>1134233
They have a weird obsession with Eva Peron
>>
>>1135678
Uruguay is a shithole. The people are scum
>>
File: bart.jpg (49KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
bart.jpg
49KB, 500x408px
>>1134598
>buenos aires
>the least interesting place in S.A.

no wonder they bullied you in high school
>>
File: 20160527_172756.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_172756.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>1134233
go to barrio rawson in buenos aires. eat pizza in Guerrin maybe. you sure will be near Puerto madero or la boca neighborhoods, they are nice but they re actually places built only for the international tourists. it's pretty boring unless ur a local I guess
>>
If you like nightclubs, they are plentiful, usually unpretentious, and relatively affordable. People have dinner at 9 pm, and later on weekends. Eat choripan, alfajores, etc. Caminito is indeed very overrated. The city is dead on Sundays. August is wintertime so it will be colder than you might expect. Bring your jacket and sweaters.
>>
>>1136752
>People have dinner at 9 pm, and later on weekends.
that's too late for me.
>>
>>1134233
Visit a Kentucky, breddy good pizza
>>
>>1137327
lol good luck finding a restaurant open at 6 or 7 pm. McD's and BurgerKing are your only choice, amerilard.

Also, if you go out to a nightclub, don't even dare go out before midnight. You'll be the only jackass just standing around on the dancefloor.
>>
>>1137589
Why do they stay up so late?

Don't these people have to get up for work in the morning?
>>
>>1138901
well, I was referring to the weekend. During the week things do happen earlier, but it's also a lot more dead than you'd be used to. People don't normally go eat out during the week.

If you're going to be there for a couple of days, a daytrip to Colonia, Uruguay is definitely worthwhile. It's a short ferry ride away, about 2 hrs, and you see a town the way it was back in the 1800's or so, pretty chill. And then coming back (if at night) you get to approach Buenos Aires from the sea, a nice experience. Look it up, the ferry companies are Buquebus and some other as well.

Plan ahead if you're gonna use public transportation. You can't pay in cash nowadays, you have to get a SUBE card and put money into it, the place to do that is subway stations and small convenience shops (Kioscos). The card works on subways and buses.
>>
>>1139029
Get a Guia T. The book shows you where the buses run. It's a bit complex but you'll get it.
>>
>>1140163
>Guia T.

BECAUSE IT'S THE YEAR 2016, I recommend you use this site instead

https://mapa.buenosaires.gob.ar/comollego/?lat=-34.620000&lng=-58.440000&zl=12&modo=transporte

or just google maps, they've already incorporated the buses and subway system.
>>
>>1138901
>Why do they stay up so late?
>Don't these people have to get up for work in the morning?
It's like that in Miami too. Midnight is pretty much when it's cool enough to go out in summer heat. Latin culture has the siesta don't forget, and eat dinner fairly late...it's kind of blends into that you wouldn't be clubbing at 10PM if you're really just sitting down to dine at that time and haven't had your cafecito and cigar yet.

You go to work tired, of course, but it's a good tired, and anyway, you can always take a nap later. and not everyone has a job with banking hours anyway. You probably own the business when you have time and money to go clubbing given a class society with little middle class opportunity.
>>
>>1140171
Thass cool.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.