[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello anons I'm going for a short trip this weekend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: luxembourg.jpg (77KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
luxembourg.jpg
77KB, 900x506px
Hello anons

I'm going for a short trip this weekend to Luxembourg. Going with some friends for a couple of nights

I've read a bit about it on wikitravel but it seems it's even smaller than I thought, and thus not too many amazing things (as in huge churches or whatever)

Anyway, was wondering if anyone might be able to suggest some interesting things to see there, that maybe aren't listed on wikitravel

General impressions would also be appreciated!

>tl;dr
>suggestions for a weekend trip to Luxembourg
>>
the city itself is tiny, not much to see. But there are some nice castles around in the country. As you can imagine, they are not very far, you can see 2-3 a day.
>>
>>1125064
i live in germany at the luxembourgish border
thers not much to see, like already said some castles

other than that you can visit Schengen (where the eu free travel agreement was signed) not much to see there either, there is a piece of the berliner wall and some museum i never was inside

what else? maybe go to see Saarschleife in germany if the weather is nice
>>
The city is pretty.

Lots of Portuguese people in Luxembourg. That should translate into some outstanding restaurants.
>>
I went to Luxembourg city for 3 days and one of the days I went on a day trip to Trier, Germany - which was a lot more enjoyable than Luxembourg
>>
>>1125064
The ECJ looks pretty cool on the inside. I don't know if it's open to the general public, but I recommend trying to go see it if possible.
>>
Ok I'm here now and this is actually quite a nice city

there's enough to see just walking around for 2 days, pubs and restaurants are nice

also
>jesus christ the girls/women here look good
>I also feel there's more women than men
>somehow they all dress with very little/revealing clothes

too bad I'm retarded

also
>everything is so mixed

but it's a cute lil' place
</blogpost>
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.