[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm from Spain and I wanna move out to somewhere else.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1458774915074.jpg (565KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1458774915074.jpg
565KB, 2048x1365px
Hi, I'm from Spain and I wanna move out to somewhere else.
What do you recommend me? I'm looking for a place in Europe where I can live with only English as second language. I was thinking moving to Ireland but idk, any tips or ideas?

Pic semi-related, I love that kind of places
>>
Do you want to work there or what? Give more detail about your situation and maybe someone can help you...
>>
>>1121579
I want to stay there, to live there, for a few years. I'm 22, I have studied Fine Arts and I have worked as a designer, writer and in marketing. But I'm looking for almost any kind of job. Something in a cafe would be nice as a starting point
>>
Scotland
>>
>>1121593
Im just gonna leave this here
>>
Ireland is where it's at, you're right.. I'm Croatian and I have a few friends that worked there. Do you know anyone that moved there? Ask them, they can help you the most. Usually, the plan is to have a good CV ready to hand out before you go. Save up some money and plan when you're going to get there. When you get there, be prepared to live in a hostel for a week or so until you find a job and apartment. For jobs, a lot of places like cafes will just have a box you can drop your CV in or you gotta ask where to leave it (I think this applies to most places like cafes and restaurants but I'm not entirely sure). For apartments I know there are Facebook groups like "Dublin roomates" or something like that where you can find a place to stay. But it'll all be way easier if you have a friend or two there.
>>
>>1121575
>>1121887
Ireland's full don't come
>>
>>1121575
Sweden welcomes you
>>
>>1121575
Another euro here.
I also want to move and work in another place inside the EU. I have experience in the IT sector but I guess I could do something else, depending on other factors.

I'm looking for cities which are as close as possible to mountains.
I'm willing to learn any language too.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>1121887
Thanks! You're awesome! I have a friend there, that's why Ireland is my first option. But I'm open to suggestions
>>
>>1121984
Depends, what did you do daily in the "IT sector"?
>>
>>1122009
What's the best country for that?
>>
>>1122009
I've worked as developer and tester.
I also have some experience with system administration.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.