[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dominican republic or jamacia? im planning on visiting the carribean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

Dominican republic or jamacia? im planning on visiting the carribean but cant decide between the two
>>
>>1103164
DR has better scene, as far as women, regular chicks and whores, but knowing some passable Spanish helps for the regular chicks.
>>
>>1103318
Ive known immigrant women from both countries here in burgerland and i think they are both qt as fuck. Prices, safety, access to weed, and friendliness of the locals is more my concern. and yeah i know basic spanish
>>
>>1103318

Why do people on /trv/ always assume that people want sex tourism information? Fuck off to RooshV or whatever, you faggot.
>>
>>1103327
>Prices:
Standardized for legitimate businesses. take care of major expenses hotel and car(you will need a car to get around) via travel agency.

>Safety:
If you are a grill go out with a guy friend at night. if you are a guy and visibly foreign go out with at least another guy friend. honestly the atmosphere is group outings rather than dates, or one on one time.

>access to weed:
weed isn't that hard to come by. it's piss poor quality, and expensive. BYO if you can get it passed security in the USA, (dr has really shitty detection).

>friendliness of the locals
Most people are friendly if you are dressed well. Imagine DR is Miami. People spend a ton of time and money to look presentable and to display a certain 'affluence'. But also remember that it is a very "get mine" mindset similar to NYC. People are slightly aggressive and argumentative.

Source Dominican that grew up in NYC
>>
>>1103337
Why do people on /trv/ always assume that people want information on food, sights, culture, tips, but never women? Because women are icky?
>>
I would recommend the Dominican Republic because it is safer and has better women, even though Jamaica probably has more interesting sights and people.
>>
>>1103164
>Dominican republic or jamacia? im planning on visiting the carribean but cant decide between the two
Just price out your trip both places, see if you like the beach better at either resort in your price range. Add up your excursions. Airport transfers or rental. Add up your airfares. Food is much cheaper in the DR with less imports/more local farming. Language is fine if you have passable travel spanish.

They aren't really comparable outside of the resort and beach you choose to be on in either country, other than safety and food I mentioned (which is likely eaten within your resort anyway). If you leave the resort in Jamaica you are arguably in more danger, so there's that factor, but there are clearly some commonly visited sights. DR is more about exploring your local town just a bit, going to church, a restaurant or such.

I wouldn't recommend anyone have HIV prone sex with a local or any illegal activity such as drugs, because it's the largest source of crime in the Caribbean. Kind of creepy anyway, if that's why anyone travels. Sick of those threads on /trv really, a worksafe board.
>>
>>1103784
worksafe doesnt mean what you think it means
>>
>>1103741
yes
>>
>>1103814
Sex travel threads would not automatically be nsfw, but they tend t wander off in that direction pretty quickly, and then get deleted.
>>
DR
>>
>>1106458
DR is alot safer and friendlier?
>>
Dominican Republic
>>
Jamaica
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.