[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European here. I'm self employed and have the luck, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

European here. I'm self employed and have the luck, that even though my moderately high income (60k € / year) I'm rather location independant.

If even though most of my income is being saved, I'm considerin using this situation to travel more. But now I don't even know how to start?

The most busy time of the year for me is right now, usually april/may/june. I wouldn't travel too far in this time. All the other months I'm basically free and can work from wherever I want, as long as I've got the magical internet.

I safe most of my income though, so I'm not interested in blowing it. I considered visiting some places in south / east asia for a longer period, practicing japanese in a langauage school somehwere in Japan and I might visit the us this year. Or should I just visit more European countries in that time, as i surely have to catch up on this?

If you had this situation, what would you do? I would love to read some inspriations.This board might be the best place fot it.
>>
>>1091716
SE asia my friend
>>
May I ask which job you work in? I'm also looking forward to somehow live like a digital nomad.

Most of the guys here will say SEA, because you can live like a king there with 60k/year. But the question is, if you really want this. I'd prefer other countries, maybe even in Central or South America, because the people there are way more open-minded and kind towards 'strangers'. Also South Europe would be great for me, but this is a very personal question..
>>
>>1092184
event industry & partially IT.

SEA definitely sounds cheap and beautiful with a healthy mix of variety. Which time would be a good to travel there though?
>>
>>1092184

It all comes down to the magical internet.

Internet is flakey in most places in Central and South America, or very difficult to get on short notice for a long term traveller.

South East Europe is cheap + good internet, but it's not very exotic.

€ 60k / year does not get you a comfy life in Japan. South Korea and Taiwan are cheaper, but accommodation is still expensive in the big cities.

SEA is popular for a reason: spending power + decent enough internet to work remotely.
>>
I'd personally prefer South America. Not only are the people nicer and easier to bond with, but also those countries have much more lax visa rules. Like, you can go to Peru for 6 months without a visa. Then you just cross over to another country for a day and come back for 6 months. Considering to already say Thailand - that's heaven. Internet is good too. Well, I don't know how "magic" you want it to be, if you have some special requirements you'll have to do your own research

but since you have those not-busy months you should probably travel around and see for yourself. Like, 3 months in SEA, 2 months east/central Europe, 3 months SA .
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.