[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this site legit? it seems too good to be true that i can get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: mainlogoretina.gif (12KB, 792x192px) Image search: [Google]
mainlogoretina.gif
12KB, 792x192px
is this site legit?
it seems too good to be true that i can get a round trip from amsterdam to NYC for fucking 300 euros.

Anyone ever used the deals from here?
pls respond, this could change my life.
>>
Never booked any of the error fares but used the site to find and book promo flights around Asia for around 3 USD each way
>>
I went on there. It looks like any other blog that just posts deals. Or am I missing something and you can actually book stuff through them too?
>>
>>1090450
It's more or a less a blog that posts deals with instructions on how to book some of the certain flights,

I found about the cheap Asia flights on the site and then booked them on airasia.
>>
>>1090461
So you can't book anything at all through them?
>>
>>1090462
Nope, the go to deal button is just a referral link to some other flight comparison site which uBlock origin blocks for me.
>>
>>1090358
It's legit, they usually link to either actual booking sites like Expedia or directly to the airline website.

They have a lot of good deals but the issue is that you have to be on some of those right away as thousands of people see them posted and book them up. Also for error fares some airlines can refuse the price and cancel the ticket/refund you.
>>
File: shitty_airlines.jpg (118KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
shitty_airlines.jpg
118KB, 960x540px
>>1090358
never used the site, but if you look hard enough you can pay half that.
>>
>>1090583
300 euros across the Atlantic return? That's only $340. I think you might be confused a little.
>>
>>1090587
Not at all.
>>
>>1090677
lmao except you're paying with miles you retard
>>
>>1090677
You are the dumbest person on this board.
>>
>>1090677
this had better be bait I swear on me mum
>>
>>1090677
I have MileagePlus Premier Platinum and you're a moron. With the spend requirements, I would have to spend $14.4K to get $130,000 miles, and then your ticket is STILL $126. Judging by the fact that you have a close in booking fee of $75, I'm guessing you're either Premier Silver or Premier Gold (Plat, 1K, GS would not be subject). Domestic US tickets are eligible usually for 75-80% of the value for premier qualifying miles multipler but international flights except business or first really aren't (I had an $850 ticket to Frankfurt and less than $150 was eligible for miles i.e. I got less than 1200 miles roundtrip).

The miles are "Free" if work is paying but even then you have to put a lot of time ass in seat to get them.

The 50K miles on the credit card are great or whatever but it's one time.
>>
>>1090696
>>1090765
>>1090805
ok ;)

>>1090863
I'm aware. I used the proposed trip as a hypothetical and I was just proving that what I said was indeed possible. Despite what the rest of /trv/ seems to think, I wouldn't have posted that if I wasn't sure of what I was talking about
>>
Bought a round trip Eu to Hk for ~230 euro. Visiting mainland to some friends in GZ and then flying to Seoul.

Sadly I didn't find any low price on the site between HK and Seoul...

Fuck me if they don't honor this shit!
>>
>>1090907
>I'm aware. I used the proposed trip as a hypothetical and I was just proving that what I said was indeed possible. Despite what the rest of /trv/ seems to think, I wouldn't have posted that if I wasn't sure of what I was talking about
literally how retarded are you?

miles aren't free at all, you've payed for them in the past

how can you not comprehend that???
>>
File: plankton.png (194KB, 428x350px) Image search: [Google]
plankton.png
194KB, 428x350px
>>1090999
No shit points aren't free. Once again, I know what I said and I know what I'm talking about.
The internet is your friend, use it. Better.
>>
>>1091094
>if you look hard enough you can pay half that
>posts "proof" that he's paying half that but using 130,000 miles
>"i-i know miles arent free"

Holy shit bro you are demented
>>
>>1091094
>>1091096
lmao he's implying he has some kind of bootleg way to earn miles

if so, good for you, but no need to act like a smug fucking nigger about it
>omg you're just jelly
>>
File: coolchu.jpg (9KB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
coolchu.jpg
9KB, 250x198px
>>1091096
>>1091101
suck the pilot's dick. That's the secret
>>
>>1091109
meh I've sucked dick for less
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.