[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /trv/. I need to find a destination to go with my GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Help me, /trv/. I need to find a destination to go with my GF this February for a whole month. Not sure were should we go. Any suggestions? The only thing is that we don't want it to be only beaches. Our budget is of around 3k for the whole month.
>>
where are you travelling from?
>>
>3k for a whole month

If you want to go to Europe, that doesn't leave you many options. Eastern Europe might be your best bet. Southern Europe in the less expensive spots, maybe.

Other than that just go to SEA. It's cheap, exotic, touristy, you name it.
>>
File: Valle-Nevado-1.jpg (203KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Valle-Nevado-1.jpg
203KB, 1200x800px
>>1068410
South America. Tickets not included with the budget.
>>
>>1068474
If you mean 3k euros that's 100 euro per day, you can live like a king with proper planning for that budget.

Quasi-romantic stuff would be visiting the medieval parts of Belgian cities like Bruges and Gent (as expensive as you want it to be), hike and ski a bit in the Jura or some other place with mountains for a week (should be around 1000 for two people with everything), party in Berlin the last week or go to a nice festival with her (again as expensive as you want it to be). Or reverse the order, I don't care.

Or go visit SEA as the other anon suggested, because Europe is cold and rainy in February although good luck with finding cheap tickets on such a short notice.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.