[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hate University >Bored of my country >INTENSE DESIRE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>Hate University
>Bored of my country
>INTENSE DESIRE TO JUST USE MY LOAN AND GO TRAVEL AND END UP WORKING IN SOME COUNTRY IN THE EU

DO I DO IT? I'M SO FUCKING BORED, I KNOW IT'S IRRATIONAL BUT DO I DO IT?
>>
Do it.
>>
>>1044932
Presuming your from the United States' it is very unlikely that that will work out. Wait until you earn your degree first then work domestically for a few years. That will easily make you eligible for an EU Visa and you will be able to enter a stable job market in a country of your choice (though you may have to learn a language).
>>
>>1044941
IM IN THE EU

DO I DO IT??
>>
>>1044932
Just do it.
>>
Same boat as you OP
>2nd year accounting student
>live in eu but never got outta mah country
>want to travel all over but i have enough sense to know not to leave my degree like that
>>
>>1044932
Yesturday you said today, today you said tomarrow.
JUST DO IT!
>>
Same here, sitting in the UK have around £3000 from student loans, do a crap ton of hiking/treks. So bored with uni and don't want a job in the field I'm studying. Been looking over one way flights to the US for months.
>>
>>1044932
You should uhmm... do it
>>
>>1044932
finish university first.
it will make an enormous difference to your life.
university is not even that hard - nothing like as hard as having a job.

take some little trips in your holidays to figure out what you like
make plans
and then, if you still want out by the time you finish, then get the fuck out to teach English somewhere.
>>
Is it legally considered fraud to use your student loan like that?
>>
>>1044975
I think it just varies drastically. I'm a physics undergrad at a large state university and and a lot of people end up in a horrible place mentally/physically just to barely graduate. I'm on probation rn and I really don't want to go back.
>>
>>1044981
Laws are different in different countries.
>>
>>1044932
can you even get a job without a university degree in europe? it is not as if the economy is roaring. i would be worried about getting fucked by the visa police, shipped back home at your expense, and then having to pay your student loans with money you don't have and no degree to show for it or get a job with.
>>
>>1044981
I can use mine for whatever, I get my tuitions paid for because Scotland. Loans are used for transport and general living. They only need to be paid back when you start earning over £23000? (I think around there) a year. I've used the last few for travelling to France early last year.
>>
>>1044983
For the US?
>>
>>1044982
>I'm on probation rn
You sound like you're kind of terrible anyway. Why not add one more bad choice to the list?
>>
>>1044932
Most univerisites have like a 4 month time off in summer. Just do it then. You can go back to your studies after it.
>>
>>1044932
You sound like an immature spoiled man child.
>>
>>1044932
You will probably end up as a hobo, but hey, do w.e the fuck you wanna do man.
Sometimes, you just have to do what you think is right. Of course, illegal activities will render you a faggot and we will hate you.

Maybe you will land into a random job and you are just talented at it without knowing.
Maybe you meet the love of your life
Maybe you will find a bag of gold!

Impossible? No, its possible. You just gotta go find em.

DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. FUCK THOSE WHO JUDGE YOU!

I didn't graduate with a Pharm. D. just to get judged by assholes on the internet.
>>
>>1044982
I'm in exactly the same boat. I was travelling around SE Asia 2 years ago and thought to myself it'd be a great idea to use my remaining money to put myself through college and go to university. I did college, and now I'm here at university, also a physics undergrad and I fucking hate it, seriously despise it and I'm poor as fuck now too.
I haven't gone into uni in, like, 10 days and I'm just sat thinking I want to be away again, but I'll have just pissed away the past 2 years. Shit sucks.
>>
To all fucktards asking this same shit:

JUST FUCKING DO IT. If you wanna do it, why are you asking an anonymous message board of all places for a permission?!

It might just be the best thing that'll ever happen to you.

>>1045159
Even the more reason.
>>
>>1044963
>getting £7500 in loans
>getting £3000 in uni grant
>only eating £1 pizzas and cheap food

Thinking of going to Japan for 2 weeks in the summer.
>>
>>1047451
Where are you in the uk and how did you get the grant?
>>
>>1044932
I'd say do it, because
it would suck for you to spend all that money on school for a major/career that's boring or that you hate, and then you have to pay off all your loans by doing a job that you hate or you're no good at.

You should probably travel around and find out what kind of job you want to do, somehow.
Or take up small jobs or internships in fields that you think would interest you.
If you're able to afford to pay off your loan after using it to travel, then it's probably gonna work out ok.

>>1045583
this

University is a means to an end.
Don't confuse the means for the end.
If you hate university, it COULD mean that you're not gonna like your job(that requires university) when you finally get it.

What kind of job do you want? Now, what do you need to get that job? Could mean taking classes, studying under a mentor, going to a specific trade/vocational school, or you can just learn most of it by yourself using the internet; depends on the job
>>
File: 1446522143175.jpg (61KB, 625x489px) Image search: [Google]
1446522143175.jpg
61KB, 625x489px
I should have traveled when I had the chance.
>>
>>1044932
In the same boat. Senior at university, and it's like looking at my bank account these days makes me depressed.

Some days I'm ready to accept the financial responsibility of adulthood, but most days I really just want to apply for a loan and use it to get out of here.
>>
File: ColonelAHHH.gif (829KB, 150x250px) Image search: [Google]
ColonelAHHH.gif
829KB, 150x250px
>>1044941
>get a degree

not really

Just hop on a raft with a bunch of brown people and convert to Islam. That way you can enjoy the fruits of other people's labor without even worrying about where the money and infrastructure comes from to support you. And then if anyone tells you otherwise you can call them intolerant and insensitive.

Maybe you can even get someone's children taken away and move into their home.
>>
>>1048163
Don't even know man, I take photos of the night sky, and have done for years so I figured going to do an Astrophysics degree made sense.
However, 3 months in and I absolutely loathe the degree, there's very little to do with my interests taught.

Job? Fuck knows, I'm 25 and feel like I'm stuck, the only time I've been truly happy was when I was travelling, I'd love to make my astrophotography my career and travel around doing it, but that kind of shit costs serious dolla nigga
>>
>>1044932
Do it. Go on adventures. You'll be like Conan the barbarian; a man of myth and legend with friends, enemies and lovers 'cross the known world.

The greatest life to live is the hard and unexpected one.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.