[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fursona species that you hate. For one reason or another, is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 35

File: IMG_3181.png (462KB, 1024x1195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3181.png
462KB, 1024x1195px
Fursona species that you hate.

For one reason or another, is there a species of fursona that you just outright dislike? Maybe it's the people you've met, or the stereotype.

For me? It's just dragons, people with dragon songs usually think highly of themselves and believe they're hot shit 9 times out of ten.
>>
Fennec foxes, fuck them.
>>
Sergals. They have the extreme autism of dragons with a dash, no, a HEAP of edginess poured on top.
>>
Sergals and dragons
>>
dragons are wayy overused
>>
>>9968931
foxes, dogs, cats, and wolves. they're so common and boring, that so many people give them the awful neon color treatment, or random wings and shit. also, any hybrids
>>
File: Samael_Butterdragon.png (443KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Samael_Butterdragon.png
443KB, 1280x720px
Dragons hands down. I have not met a single person with a dragonsona that wasn't an unbearable asshat with a planet sized ego. They're all a bunch of whiny faggots that feel compelled to shove their opinions down your throat too. It's almost like a dragon is a red flag that the owner has a severe case of narcissim/autism.
>>
File: 1475232703786.png (201KB, 1920x950px) Image search: [Google]
1475232703786.png
201KB, 1920x950px
>>
File: 1497746132031.jpg (175KB, 699x702px) Image search: [Google]
1497746132031.jpg
175KB, 699x702px
>>9969201
FUCK SERGALS REEEEE IMPEACH DRUMPF IMPEACH DRUMPF IMPEACH DRUMPF TWO SCOOPPPSSSSSSS REEEEEEE
>>
File: extremlyangery.png (661KB, 724x1302px) Image search: [Google]
extremlyangery.png
661KB, 724x1302px
Wolf, werewolf, any sort of purist canine or brightly colored, neon gay pride and it hardcore straight fag who can't start a conversation online without asking the IRL gender of the person before hand. Their egos are bigger than their cocks 8/10 times. Or they just popped into Senkas Yiff Dungeon with a overly edgy or boring name like 'Jake the Wolf' sending 'lookin 4 sum fuk' to anyone who has the female tag in their name. Their too lazy to type back more than three goddamn words at a time since muh autism/lol whats effort and they just drop the fuck out halfway through a conversation or pester you continuously for two goddamn years whenever your name/IP address shows up in the main text window.
>>
Besides the obvious universal hate for foxes/sergals/folfs

>Donkeys because all the people who like donkeys are always aroused by the whole Pinocchio.
>Every goddamn snow leopard character is an overbearing bitch, usually played by dudes who want to play a female/herm. Easily offended by everything and everyone.
>>
Unconventional choice, but I hate rabbits, typically male rabbits. They tend to be insufferable people and obsessed with their species of choice.
>>
>>9968931
i couldnt really care less about the species as long as they dont fall into the common tropes
-tragic backstory
-how do colors work
-im sure i could fit more piercings somewhere
-im sure i could fit more rainbows somewhere
-adding physical snowflake attributes
-being anything other than male or female
-ever telling anyone its literally you and not just your ideal version of you
>>
>>9977677
>tfw have a dragon sona with autism colors
it's not me, or even an ideal version of me, he's just a character that popped up in my wet dreams. A lot.
>>
>>9968931

Go to hell, asshole! Dragons rule!

For me, it's sergals that piss me off. In fact, I call them Spergals.
>>
File: 82d3f1eb77989516ee1d236e4588abb3.jpg (196KB, 1223x1280px) Image search: [Google]
82d3f1eb77989516ee1d236e4588abb3.jpg
196KB, 1223x1280px
>>9968931
dragons are unironically, the best species. The worst species is horses by far
>>
Dragons and sergals.
>>
>>9974268
Did I miss something? When did Sergals become political?
>>
>>9978389
FUCK YOU DRUMPFTARD NAZI SCUM DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9978389
>replying to the autist
>>
>>9978389
no clue, some meme started where sergals somehow got associated with 4chan and nazis. No idea where it came from tho
>>
>>9978442
>>9978445
BIGOT RACIST FASCIST NAZI RUSSIAN SCUM!!!!!
>>
>>9978472
t. Stephen Colbert
>>
>>9978482
DRUMPFTARD
BTFO BTFO BTFO AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!
>>
Dragon-sergal hybrids
>>
>>9978657
DIE NAZI SCUM DIE DOIE DIEID EID EIDEIDIENFLJKESMJAGNMNKAEGBHFOUEAFBHAJEFJKKFIAFIJAFKILLLKIFUCKIUNGKILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
>>
>>9968944
Why fennecs? I assumed people just chose them for the meme ears
>>
File: upset kit.png (39KB, 219x338px) Image search: [Google]
upset kit.png
39KB, 219x338px
>>9968944
How can anyone hate adorable tiny foxes?
>>
I hate kangaroos. And you all know exactly fucking why.
>>
>>9979017
A deep-seated hatred for the crocodile dundee franchise spilling over into a hatred for all Australian wildlife?
>>
>>9979115
Mostly a specific example, perhaps two more like
>>
>>9978874
Casual Fennec and that Egyptian faggot ruined Fennecs forever.
>>
>>9979298
I don't really know squat about individual furries, but ok.
>>
>>9979017
Duncan?
>>
>>9979566
Olaf?
>>
>>9979566
Yeah you nailed it. Fuckin' Duncan
>>
>>9968931

People with Pokemon Fursonas that are only vaguely recognizable as Pokemon. You know, completely fucked up colors and features. Like, a black and yellow Raichu whose ears and tail are the wrong shape with an anime hairdo all you can say is "Okay, I guess it's sorta like a Raichu." while shrugging your shoulders.
>>
>>9979793
I know what you're talking about, but I'd love to see some examples as well.
>>
>>9979793
Yeah, this bugs me a lot. Dragoneer's fursona is supposed to be a fucking digimon of all things.
>>
Dragons and Sharks
>>
>>9983854
This, especially when they got hair and stupid elf ears. What the fuck.
>>
>>9979487
>Casual Fennec
who?
>>
>>9978896
real-life fennec foxes make the most unpleasant noises

imagine an animal that emits EAR-PIERCING SCREECHES whenever it is excited. now imagine that said animal is excited every waking moment of its life. that is a fennec fox

they do look cute though
>>
>>9968931

Shark girls. They're nothing but human anime chicks in weird colors.
Minimal effort, shit-tier garbage.
>>
>>9983854
>>9969290
What the hell, you guys hate the sexiest species. Talk about a lack of good taste
>>
>>9991732
Tigers are the sexiest, though.
>>
>>9968931
Dragons: every one of them are either autistic or up their own fucking ass about how picking an imaginary species on the internet made them better-than-you and how dare you suggest this imaginary species isn't perfect and the strongest and most powerful and reeeeeee. Sergals are kind of the same with less ego but a layer of edgy on top.

Sharks: they can be great, but 90% of them seem to be edgy punks with antenna-ears for some reason.

Pokemons: 99% chance of crippling autism.

Horses: tend to be up their own ass, usually about muh dick.

Hybrids: muh dragon-wolf-tiger who just looks like a wolf with wings, stripes and five barbed dicks bigger than him.

Humans: anyone who picks a human on FA or other furfag websites is always intensely autistic and creepy.
>>
As a commission artist:

1. Dragons. These people tend to be the hardest to work with. They are particular about the fine details and garish colors of their dragonsonas, and they want full unobstructed body views with their giant wings somehow still in the shot. Also DRAGON DICKS are the ugliest things.

2. Sergals. Same reasons as above, minus the wings (hopefully). I've had a couple of people with just normal grey sergals in armor that were a pleasure to draw, but they are a minority.

3. Gryphons. See #1

4. Huskies and hyenas. Both of these generally have eye-searing colors and pointless unnatural fur markings. While their commissioners usually aren't difficult they are cringey as fuck.
>>
>>9991919
It's not just Pokemon, it's any 'canon' species that isn't just a generic animal person.
>>
>>9991919
Going to have to second Pokemorphs too, jesus schkliesus
>>
>>9973778
This was epic
>>
>>9979793

I'm assuming you're talking about Kuroodod.

I honestly don't know why people do that kind of shit. If it's your own autistic creation, it's your own autistic creation, you don't have to call it something that it vaguely resembles that you like. At least you're being creative.
>>
>>9978896
Kit is especially garbage
>>
>>9991919
/thread
>>
Foxes, wolves and huskies are worse than basically every other species.
I'm sorry you're incapable of original thought; not to mention your creative deficits.
>>
>>9995021
Shit taste
>>
sergal
dragon
snow leopard
rabbits
horses
pokemon
sharks
tigers
hybrids
humans
gryphons
huskies
hyena
>>
All
>>
>>9989720
Twitter fag, used to be a part of Gamergate but is now is sucking on SJW cock.
>>
>tfw was considering making a dragon sona
>come to this thread and see everyone complaining about them
I didn't realize they were so despised
>>
>>10003855
OP here, do what you want to do, if you keep yourself from being an insufferable cunt then you might actually be a good image for dragons.
>>
>>10003998
I guess I'll do that. I just think subby dragons are really cute so I wanted to make one
>>
File: PraiseTheSunnyD.png (234KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
PraiseTheSunnyD.png
234KB, 350x400px
Kitsunes - Weeaboo shits
Dragons - Typically egotistical, dash of Hurr otherkin.
Sergals - Edgelords 95% of the time, Hurr I rape!

More than anything that triggers my timbers: Chimeric characters that go "Oh, I have x fused into my character" but have NONE of the traits, like not even a dick or cunt based on the other species. I don't know why, but if you're gonna fucking hybrid something into a species maybe use some of the god damn traits from it.
>>
>>10003855

Just don't be egotistical about your Dragon-sona, It's a fucking imaginary character used to represent yourself. Not an excuse to pretend like you're a god-king.
>>
>>10004573
oh, the sona isn't supposed to be me, It's just a sexual fantasy. But I get you.
>>
I kinda disagree with some of the thread opinions on Pokémon. Certain Pokémon are terrible, yes, but if you get away from the overused ones you can often find quality.

Lucario, Pikachu, Lopunny, and especially Gardevoir are all shit though.
>>
wolves can go back to deviantart.
>>
File: 1436997814511.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1436997814511.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
>>10003855
>actually caring and not just making what you want
I seriously hope that people in these threads don't do this.
>>
Opossums. All of them are just Clem in different shades of neon-haired trash.
Hyenas because they're always punks or rebels or some dumb shit.
Skunks because 9 times out of 10 they're some stink fetishist and have some reference to smells in their name.
>>
File: rovdyr.png (604KB, 1600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
rovdyr.png
604KB, 1600x1016px
dragons
>>
>>10008881
>>9973695
Why are so many fatautists also dragons? Is it just more common for autists to choose dragonsonas?
>>
>>10009153
Yeah, autists love dragons and mythical creatures in general.

Strangely though, it's almost never Eastern noodle dragons that attract the autists.
>>
>>9973695
>Has dragon sona, pic related
>immensely socially awkward, ego basically nonexistant
>super polite, according to friends and family
Yeah, DESU, I might just be an outlier, though. Most of the time, that tends to be true.
>>
>>10009399
Your sona's cute. I like it when people have them dressed in at least semi-normal clothes.
>>
File: Mayhem.png (748KB, 900x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Mayhem.png
748KB, 900x1250px
>>9991436
>>
>>10011338
Why, thank you. His outfit changes a lot usually, though, because he's my tulpa. Right now, he's wearing a black leather jacket, with jagged rips for his wings to fit through (which he's unhappy about), a black tee shirt with Majora's Mask on it, and dark blue jeans.
>>
>>10011338
And here's what happens when I try to draw him. He actually kinda posed for this, which was awesome. <~> I know, I'm bad.
>>
>>10013820
You're bad for many reasons, including your dragon-shaped mental illness.

Art's not that terrible though.
>>
>>10014940
He seems like the average /trash/ user to me.

Autism rant: I do agree that dragons like to make themselves seem more powerful than they really are. I have a real life furry friend that has a powerful dragonsona. He can change gender/forms and shrink in size and stuff and sweats fruit aromas. He also has a large ego and complains a lot on FA journals. In real life though, he's socially quiet with no ego and is polite to others. I wonder if people with sonas of themselves are trying to act different than they really are.
>>
>>10015146
I mean... Legion does have some limited abilities in my headspace/"wonderland", but that's recognized as due to the qualities of that space, and not by his own power. Outside of my headspace, he's just a big, stronk dragon dude who does karate and is a decent shot with rifles.
>>
>>10015146
How autistic is he?
>>
>>10017097
Confirmed high functioning.
>>
>>10009153
Autists aren't creative and there's been a shitload of fatdragon crap out there for over a decade for them to mimic
>>
>>10009153
It's either that or muscle or hyper
>>
It's sad for me too hear all the hate for dragons when my bf is one, feels bad
>>
>>10024278
Get better taste in bfs
>>
Dragons
>>
bad colors
rubber skin/ shell skin
miscellaneous horns and scales that look like medical problems
dumb looking wings
general ugliness/ dragons look bad anthropomorphized
bad colors always bad colors
>>
sparkledogs
>>
Wolves
>>
>tfw pokemon sona
>inherited green husky character and suit recently
>functional social filter
>4chan says I look normie
>tfw I get away with it
>>
>>9978216
>>9978271
>>10003855
stop being so concerned. sure it's a thread about species people hate but /trash/ is a small minority of people who are able to speak far more vocally than say, if you had a username attached.

worrying about what other people think of you is a huge part of social anxiety and it won't just go away but you need to not let it influence your decisions.
>>
>>10029251
>green husky
>buying a sparkledog
>>
File: 7ed9b31b0c.jpg (120KB, 519x922px) Image search: [Google]
7ed9b31b0c.jpg
120KB, 519x922px
>>10031145
Yeah, I guess I did, still like it though v:
>>
>>10029251
>inherited
you make it sound like your grandfather died and left behind his estate and collection of fursuits
>>
>>10031482
In 50 years this will be an actual thing
>>
Dragons. I have yet to really meet one that wasn't an autist or edgelord. And most are just plain crazy as shit. There's this one guy on FA who had a dragon but changed it to some..weird lizard thing from some original race someone made. Anyway.

He has these notions he can meditate and eventually learn to see his 'stats' via a RL popup video game menu and see a 'skill tree' he can use to plan his way to being better. Oh and he actually, seriously, is trying to teach himself to summon a keyblade. IRL. and something about getting some starship called Ragnarok. IRL.

Sergals are fucked up in that they try to be even edgier and 99 times out of 100 they're into vore.
>>
File: Time To Go.png (178KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
Time To Go.png
178KB, 480x540px
>>10031528
>In 50 years this will be an actual thing
>>
File: screenshot-1498075198.png (134KB, 297x397px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-1498075198.png
134KB, 297x397px
>mfw nobody ever talks shit about dinosaurs
>mfw it's because nobody remembers them
>mfw they're just seen as lightweight dragons
>>
>>10032432
Dinos are dragons for hipsters, except way less autistic. I'm definitely okay with dinos, aside from the side note that a lot of you are into vore, but it comes with the territory of having a large predator as your fursona.
>>
File: infinite mad.jpg (119KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
infinite mad.jpg
119KB, 497x732px
>HYBRIDS OF TWO POKEMON

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE THAT SPECIAL IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE A POKEMON OR HAVE A POKEMON CHARACTER FUCKING STICK TO JUST ONE YOU GODDAMN SNOWFLAKE SLUT

I SWEAR TO GOD
>>
>>10032548
what's wrong anon don't you like my zorocario
>>
File: b61.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
b61.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
>>10032591

YOUR ZOROCARIOS, YOUR MILOTIAS, YOUR FUCKING LUCARIWAK, AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SHITTY ARCEUSSINGO
>>
>>9978389

a Sergalfag is hellbent on making everyone who laughs at his retarded donut steel species out to be triggered lefties because he thinks anyone actually links them with nazi fetish paraphernalia.

in reality only timberwolves, shepherd and dobermann dogs are actually nazi-approved, none of those disgusting, hideous abominations.
>>
>>10031313
Those are some thick thighs
>>
Wolves, dogs, other canines. 9 times out of ten they're secretly a dogfucker IRL.
>>
>>10015269

>karate
>shoots rifles
>dragon

furries that are somehow magical things but still live very mundane lives is what makes them rub off as some miserable fuck's power fantasy.
>>
>>10032931
>implying I'm not very depressed and lonely and needing a distraction IRL
Yeah, I admit, he is a bit of a me I wish I was in the sense that he is more successful than I. But I aspire to be like him in action and personality, and to succeed. He's kinda like my motivation to constantly improve myself, I guess.
>>
>>10033442

you can do all of that and give him more interesting traits than "has hobbies i'm too poor/busy/scared to do myself"

you know, what kind of things dragon like to do, apart from hoarding shinny things
>>
>>10033571
wrecking everything humans build and getting rimmed by a whole tribe of kobolds

in shadowrun they're also essentially mafia bosses
>>
>>9973778

wew lad
>>
>>9968931
for me its usually not the specie issue, but the colors they use. if its a sparkledog, or whatever super bright color there is, just fucking run.
Also almost everyone who's blue is a dickhead.
As for dragons, they are 50/50, some of them are really good guys, some of my best friends are them...but some are very fucking horrible manipulative people. And if its a blue dragon, just fucking run. Its bound to be horrible since the first sight, or later they'll just try to betray you in the worst place possible.
>>
>>10013392
Your Tulp is pretty cute, anon.
>>
>>10034152
He is currently trying to hide his face while smiling and smoking from his nostrils a bit. Good job. He's never taken compliments well. He also says "Oh, shut up, I'm just me." DESU, he's a bit of a softie, even if he doesn't really like to admit it.
>>10033571
... Huh. We never really thought of it like that. Well, due to his nature as my tulpa, I can't/don't really want to force any changes, although if he starts to exhibit more of those "dragon" changes, I'll not stop it.
>>
>>10034343
Well, if he is that cute, I am sure you are as well. You both seem to act pretty well here. Wonder what you, yourself are like as a person. Because you know, people may have called you weird here, but everyone has their own views and opinion, so I am rather curious.
>>
>>10034735
Well, shit. Now you've got me in a fluster. Neither of us have been good with compliments, although I tend to deny them, while Legion just gets all fake tough. And I mean... My friends think I'm a pretty chill dude, but I've been drifting apart from most of them lately, which sucks, but that's what happens when everyone only talks over Google Hangouts anymore, and I rarely see them IRL. My girlfriend thinks I'm worth being with, and has a lot to say about me, which I've learned to just accept, since when I deny it, she just keeps saying it. But... Eh. >~> DESU, I need more friends...
>>
>>10034814
Aw, you sound adorable. Sorry to hear that, know that feeling of drifting away a bit mostly because of real life busyness, but hey, at least you still hang out with them, even though its through internet, it doesn't matter, because friends are still friends, no matter the distance, right? And you sound like someone id like to talk with, which is great, heh
>>
>>10034936
Yeah, that's true... Even if we all know each other IRL, we at least keep in moderate contact, and friends are friends, no matter how long distance it is. But, yeah, we're drifting. I need to find another job, lost mine on the 11th, getting kicked out of my parent's house next Thursday or Friday, or so I've heard, and I just need to get out and live my own life. BTW, as you can guess, I'm 18. Turned 18 about a month and a week ago.
>>
>>10035030
I see, sorry to hear about that, man. I hope everything gets better for you. And yeah, getting out and living on your own is great thing, it's a tad hard though, but I am sure you'll manage eventually.
[spoiler] if you wanna talk later, create a throwaway email and post it here, I'll message you from my main one so we can talk. just right now I have some things to take care of so I have to write quickly [/spoiler]
>>
>>10035245
That sounds like a solid idea. I'm rather busy myself, so my chatting will be rather infrequent as well, until I'm free for the day... Here's the throwaway: [spoiler][email protected] I'll send you an email with my main email, once you message me. It's easier for me that way. Just let me know you sent me the email[/spoiler]
>>
>>10035927
sent, I'll be on my way home now
>>
>>10036309
K, will check when I get the chance.
>>
What do you think of rodent fursonas? They seem rare if not going down the Clem road

would they be the opposite of Dragons as the "weaker" of animals rather than towering all powerful magical beasts
>>
>>100367549
Personally, I've found rodents to be tolerable. I honestly don't know that many other furries that well, IRL or otherwise, but most rodents are decent people. Except the rats I've known. They're usually assholes.
Also, namefagging, because why not
>>
>>10037083
Never mind, apparently names don't work.
>tfw you're autistic
>>
>>10036752
Rodents tend toward being A) rats, which tend toward being snarky low-lifes, or B) mice/squirrels, which are cute, sometimes shy, and nearly always sluts.

Both are pretty great in my book.
>>
>>10036752
They're all clingy, annoying fucks who are almost always into micro/macro and vore. Also, mental problems because they want to die horribly via digestion or being crushed to death.
>>
>No mention of inanimates
Whew.
>>
>>10039553
I seriously hope your OC is a golem or something and not a plane.
>>
Dogs are too overdone.
>>
Terrible
>>
Jackals because they're near always Egyptian role-play shitters.
>>
>>10045414
You gotta admit that Anubis is sexy as fuck, though.
>>
horses only exist for le horsedick meme and are horny as fuck, always
wolves are usually edgelords, especially if they have black fur
dragons are just unbearable 9/10 times
>>
>>10045485
I saw a horse character with a human dick once and it was like a breath of fresh air.
>>
I have a dragon sona that can also be a god of sorts. The inherent power the character has means that sexually submitting to women is made much more fucking hot.
>>
File: 1451952354094.jpg (54KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1451952354094.jpg
54KB, 514x536px
>>10045600
>Fursona is a dragon AND a god
We need to euthanize you before it spreads. Sorry, it's too risky to let you exist.
>>
>>10045612
Don't worry senpai, I don't want to have children. I also only really shared that here to either make people mad for no reason, or better yet, to get feedback to make a better character.
>>
>>10045636
Why not just downgrade to a regular lizard or something else that's a bit less autistic?
>>
>>10045453

Anubis is pleb-tier when it comes to the Egyptian pantheon. Now Taweret, Khnum and Set, that's fancy cooking.
>>
>>10045697
Set was castrated by Horus and has no willy anymore.
>>
>>10045711

Wait, I thought Osiris was the one who lost his dick.
>>
>>10045795
Set got really jealous of Osiris and butchered him, which is why Set was punished by having is sausage sliced.
>>
>>10045808

Was this before or after the lettuce incident?
>>
>>10045820
After, I think.
>tfw your uncle rapes you so you get revenge by putting his own jizz on his lettuce
Egypt was fucking weird.
>>
>>9968931
this dragon
is
SO
blue
>>
>>10045920
One of his hands has 6 fingers, too.
>>
>>10045697
>not wanting to fuck Thoth right in his cloaca
>>
dragons have been done to death
>>
>>10045678
Fluffy hair doesn't really go well on lizards.
>>
>>10047668
Use frills, nigga.
>>
Angel dragons
>>
>>9973695
>>10009153
>dragoneer

Makes you think
>>
>>9968931
all of them fursonas are retarded
>>
>>10047668
It better be an eastern dragon then.
>>
>>10052459
Yeah, he sort of is
>>
>>10050209
Disgusting
>>
Aww. This is a huge disappointment. I have a dragonsona, but I've never gone to the extent you people describe them as. Hell, I've even told artists to go nuts with the look cuz i don't care too much. Just whatever looks cool really. And as for being social, i tend to be chill quiet and laid back. I just wanna enjoy my games.
>>
File: 062117.png (96KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
062117.png
96KB, 512x512px
>tfw blue dragon

feels bad man
>>
>>10058915
Awful
>>
>foxes and wolves are bad because they're common
I understand garish designs, but that goes for any species.
I suppose these types of people think a sea urchin or a moth fursona are better just because they're minorities
>>
File: edgewolf.jpg (13KB, 281x400px) Image search: [Google]
edgewolf.jpg
13KB, 281x400px
Sergal and any "original" species that is clearly a sergal ripoff. Typically edgelords and/or extremely sex obsessed.

Supposed Bird or Dragon hybrids that are just wolves with wings. Just call them a wolf with wings if you don't want an actual bird hybrid.
Avian 'sonas need more love imo.

Black wolf with red "edgy" / "demonic" markings. Plus black trench coat. Bonus hate points if they use THIS pic as their reference.
I moderate a furry forum and I can't keep count of how many times I've seen this fucking picture used as an avatar.
>>
>>10058915
Cute
>>
>tfw every shark OC you see is either bara lifeguard meme or decked in raver gear so they can be a mayhem ripoff

I ended up making my shark OC as normal looking as possible in the end.
>>
>>10063643
Can confirm. My ex was a sergal. Thank god it was long distance, because if it was IRL, I honestly think I would've woken up one day in some sort of sex dungeon, being told that I would never leave. Which sounds hot, considering my fetishes... But, anyway, yeah, extremely sex obsessed. And possessive. To the point of telling me "You're not leaving me" when I broke up with her.
>>
>>10064378
Post. Also lifeguards are nice.
>>
>>10063643
I saw a character named 'Kill the Sergal' once and I almost died laughing from how adorably edgy it was.
>>
File: tumblr_onw9wmR5bB1w741n7o1_1280.png (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onw9wmR5bB1w741n7o1_1280.png
233KB, 1000x1000px
r8 n h8
>>
>>10046256

No. Thoth is pure.
>>
File: 1497518087466.jpg (3MB, 4368x3276px) Image search: [Google]
1497518087466.jpg
3MB, 4368x3276px
It's less of an issue that I have with the species and more that I hate whenever people assume I'm a nignog because I have a scrafty 'sona. Yes, I get it, pants around ass is a nigger stereotype. I'm more in it for the lizard and the punk movement design (Mohawk and such) since I was part of it back in the day.
>>
File: 1457811305101.png (9KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1457811305101.png
9KB, 426x364px
>>10064754
very cute but not for sexual only hug
>>
File: 1480656209354.gif (813KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1480656209354.gif
813KB, 303x303px
>>10064754

Definitely for hugs.
>>
File: 1494359193837.png (407KB, 1280x710px) Image search: [Google]
1494359193837.png
407KB, 1280x710px
>>10064859
>>
>>10063065
no u
>>10064179
thanks <3
>>
File: 062317.png (88KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
062317.png
88KB, 512x512px
Telegram sticker I made
>>
File: 1471070134752.png (8KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471070134752.png
8KB, 540x540px
>>10065020
>>10058915
your either D3vin or Purpletophatter and either way you both have incredibly weird fetishs which totally fits the autism ridden dragonfag stereotype
>>
>>10064864
>>10064872
Thanks, though I would like to have a "for sexual" aspect present
>>
>>10066171

Could be for sexual, but more for tender loving than rough fucking.
>>
>>10065076

Damn. Good guess.
>>
>>10064798
I want to teach the god of knowledge how to deepthroat.
>>
>>9978445
Well they got popular due to 4chan
>>
>>10066646
Yeah, Rain was an old meme.
>>
>>10065076
>even knowing those names
wew
>>
>>10045711
>>10045808
>>10045855
Incorrect on all counts.

Set killed Osirus and tried to kill babby Horus so he could be king, Lion King style. He chopped up horus and tossed his pieces all over. Isis gathered the pieces but a fish had eaten Horus's dick so she made him a new one out of gold for his new undead mummy body.

Babby horus grew up and dueled Set with spears. Set poked out Horus's eye and Horus ripped off one of his testicles. Other gods declared Horus the winrar and true king.

A while later Set's feelings of hate for his nephew Horus turned to lust and they started fucking, but they were egyptians so they did thigh sex and not anal until this one day Set tried to get off inside Horus's ass but horus of off him in time. Set thought he got off in Horus's ass anyway and ran to go tell the others that Horus was the bitch in their relationship.

Horus jacked off on lettuce and gave it to Set as a snack before the trial, trial was basically Maat or somebody calling to the jizz of both parties. Set's jizz answered from the river Horus washed off in. Horus's jizz answered from Set's stomach. Horus remained true king. Set's salt was fucking immense.
>>
>>10066765
Shit fuck Osirus was chopped up and got a gold dick not horus
>>
>>10066765
oops lel
>>
>>10064378
Same here. Also hate the 'ears' concept.
>>
>>10064636
I looked up that guy on FA and he's a macrofag.
Fitting since most macro furries love destroying cities and crushing people.
>>
>>10066921
>tfw no gentle giants
>>
>>10066935
Gentle macro is the fucking best
Especially when it's fucking lewd
>>
I don't hate every dragon or sergal but damn, the one's in a chatroom I used to frequent were edgy and annoying.

The dragon: His character was the literal king of hell. Anytime you did ANY roleplay action that would affect his character in any way, he would use hell magic to negate it. Like, if you poked him he would make up some bullshit about how he time travelled and retconned you touching him.

The sergal: Did nothing but fuck nearly everyone in the room and complain how nobody wanted to be his friend. I don't ERP so I tried to talk and casually RP with him but he always ignored me and went back to fucking.
>>
>>10066605

>deepthroating with that beak

Anon that's not recommended.
>>
>>10066765

Man. Why did this religion have to die out in favor of bullshit guilt tripping.

Egyptian deities were fucking awesome.
>>
You haven't seen an edgy dragon until you seen DrkKaiser.
>>
All herms.

Such a copout. Dime a dozen. "Of course its a herm". etc etc etc
>>
>male bear character
>100% always uses one of the top 5 anime bara bear pics that hardly even looks like a bear
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (253KB, 602x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
253KB, 602x860px
>>10067074
Just get some of these.
>>
File: furryfandom.jpg (847KB, 720x2326px) Image search: [Google]
furryfandom.jpg
847KB, 720x2326px
Is this image true?

I kind of believe it because a few alligator/crocs I know on FA are indeed drama queens.
>>
>>10067870
Oh wow that's funny. My bear fursona is literally mentally retarded.
>>
>>10067870
lost my shit at the exveemon macros

so damn true
>>
>>10064378
>Made my shark a chubby reclusive nerd in contrast to the slim beach babes that sharks seem to typically be
>>
>>10064754
I want to pet this qt
>>
File: 3QQBxzF.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
3QQBxzF.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>9977160
any gender of rabbits are awful and their sonas are almost entirely unsexy with those buckteeth. how can you suck dick with incisors the length of a fucking finger??
>>
>>10072284
Rabbits are for buttsex, not blowjobs.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.