[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TLHG/ - The Loud House General Literally Cancer Edition &g

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 449
Thread images: 134

File: image.jpg (116KB, 820x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 820x650px
/TLHG/ - The Loud House General
Literally Cancer Edition

>Booru:
http://tlb.booru.org

>Fanfics:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2

>Thread Archive:
http://pastebin.com/h2ZBJ3GS
———————————

>Episodes:
http://pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

>Extras:
http://pastebin.com/59KNQH3Z
———————————

News:

>Paramount making The Loud House Movie due 2020
http://deadline.com/2017/03/spongebob-loud-house-sherlock-gnomes-1202054433

>New Books & DVD Announced
http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/03/new-loud-house-books-and-dvd-announced.html

———————————

This Week's Episodes:

Back Out There
>Clyde, worried that Lincoln is hung up on Ronnie Anne, decides to try and cure his post-breakup blues.
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!V5NzASBb!7cX6aIfu3eyztPjzKWs0kkn8CWSSUco2WBxoCA9sLJE
DRIVE: http://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5eXRqMU92WThxQ00/

Fool's Paradise
>The Loud family believes that they are safe from pranks on April Fool's Day, because prankster Luan is away at camp.
https://mega.nz/#!ElVCyKzK!2MjwDBMgmWEt6nh0JkwCMf6uP9T0mF3QCCR32CJ_InM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5YXBCUnFjTURjYjA/view?usp=sharing

Potty Mouth
>After hearing Lily curse, the siblings worry about being a bad influence, and become determined to change their behavior
https://mega.nz/#!Jo1Rka4T!iQz5ocRe8e4TF-kjsiplaa1BZ8Mvc8IrLV7q-avzerM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5SUxxTHpjVjVDMEE/view?usp=sharing

L is for Love (Today)
>When a love letter shows up at the house addressed only to ``L,'' the family tries to figure out the intended recipient
https://mega.nz/#!t8UDzJab!ix2T49MaYW-oCf87IHz1_SIgTQULJrhmeWMtkaAw_lI
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoqlqTNMXr5VnVBVl9aQUVaMWs/view?usp=sharing
>>
LUNA IS _____
>>
File: painful orgasm scream.wav.png (174KB, 590x403px) Image search: [Google]
painful orgasm scream.wav.png
174KB, 590x403px
>>
>>9924619
Shit
>>
File: Approval.jpg (13KB, 215x279px) Image search: [Google]
Approval.jpg
13KB, 215x279px
>>9924578
I aprove this edition!
>>
>>9924619
Sneezing someone get her a tissue.
>>
>>9924619
A FUCKIN LESBO
>>
File: 1474338271758.jpg (37KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474338271758.jpg
37KB, 500x400px
Fucking dropped this sorry excuse for a TV series.

What nearly turned out to be a harmless and entertaining show turned into a faggot agenda pushing magnet to draw out the homos and dykes and basically tells everyone "It's okay to fuck a man's butthole and call it "love", or have two women to have "romantic" feelings for each other. "Kids, it's okay to see faggots running around so long as they """love""" each other!"

>Interracial Relationships, great!
>Characters with physical disabilities, fantastic!
>Characters with mental disabilities, fine!
>Homo pandering just to grab the attention of LGBT community just to receive more ratings and positive feedback, FUCK OFF!

It's like every fucking cartoon NEEDS to have faggots to be relevant and progressive with all the fake fairy dust sprinkling around to show how """""harmless""""" it is.

First those faggot fathers, now a main character turned Bisexual.

All this forced Nickelodeon faggy pandering bullshit forever ruined this show for me to watch anymore after today's episode!!
>>
which kinnikuman character would get a long best with each sister?
>>
>>9924619
The worst thing to happen to this fandom since Lenifags.
>>
>>9924619
cancer
>>
>>9924619
Tumblr.
>>
>3 episodes out of the week have had 3 different Sisterfags BTFO
>Luan, Lisa, and now Luna.
>>
File: 1496102892475.png (61KB, 257x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496102892475.png
61KB, 257x258px
>>9924666

What nearly turned out to be a harmless and entertaining show turned into a faggot agenda pushing magnet to draw out the homos and dykes and basically tells everyone "It's okay to fuck a man's butthole and call it "love", or have two women to have "romantic" feelings for each other. "Kids, it's okay to see faggots running around so long as they """love""" each other!"

>Homo pandering just to grab the attention of LGBT community just to receive more ratings and positive feedback, FUCK OFF!

It's like every fucking cartoon NEEDS to have faggots to be relevant and progressive with all the fake fairy dust sprinkling around to show how """""harmless""""" it is.

All this forced Nickelodeon faggy pandering bullshit forever ruined this show for me to watch anymore after today's episode!!
>>
>>9924619
Being shat upon for no reason
>>
>>9924619
A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!
>>
File: Lily 1.jpg (202KB, 589x835px) Image search: [Google]
Lily 1.jpg
202KB, 589x835px
An older Lily is a cute Lily!
>>
>The current state of Lunafags
>>
>>9924650
Of course you would Pigslut
>>
>>9924684
>implying Luan episode btfo anyone
I love slapstick
>>
>>9924684
How will they ever recover????
>>
File: wood.png (17KB, 484x280px) Image search: [Google]
wood.png
17KB, 484x280px
A >:] Woodman is a cute woodman.
>>
Worst writefags?
>>
File: 1467460357642.jpg (76KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467460357642.jpg
76KB, 385x500px
>>9924697
A younger Lily is a sexy Lily!
>>
>>9924666
>>9924691

>>
File: 1482298695546.jpg (135KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482298695546.jpg
135KB, 1280x1024px
So what's the ship name: Sana?
>>
>>9924711
Get out of here Siiva
>>
>>9924619
Luna is is a sea of the Atlantic Ocean[citation needed], enclosed by Scandinavia, Finland, the Baltic countries, and the North European Plain. She includes the Gulf of Bothnia, the Bay of Bothnia, the Gulf of Finland, the Gulf of Riga, and the Bay of Gdańsk. She stretches from 53°N to 66°N latitude and from 10°E to 30°E longitude.
>>
>>9924719
kys pedozilla
>>
File: 1461564272563.jpg (16KB, 212x382px) Image search: [Google]
1461564272563.jpg
16KB, 212x382px
>>9924619
DEAD TO ME
>>
File: 1466989200453.jpg (14KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
1466989200453.jpg
14KB, 273x185px

>>
>>9924725
Luam?
>>
File: 1496797373753.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496797373753.jpg
64KB, 720x960px

>>
>>9924725

All that scissorin they're gonna do is gonna produce a lot a heat and musk, so I'd just call em Tuna
>>
>Lenifags are so btfo over Leni begging a chubby chasing slut they're pushing this gay luna drama and even trying to recruit tumblr cancer to come here.
>>
For any drawfags lurking:

Requesting Luan and Lane, both of them with their backs turned to the camera, with Luan lifting up the back of her skirt and Lane pulling his shorts down to his ankles, teasingly waving their butts (with their underwear still on) at the viewer (like in pic related) while making terrible butt puns (like "sorry we're making such ASSES of ourselves" or "are we too CHEEKY for you?").
>>
>>9924666
>>9924691
>>9924722
>>9924743
>>9924756
Nice Copypasta.
>>
File: dex.jpg (18KB, 408x306px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
18KB, 408x306px
When are we going to get some Dex/Lucy art?
>>
>>9924629
YAS KWEEN
>>
File: 1468880324160.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468880324160.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>9924760
>stepping into Luna and Luan's room
That strong odor will hit you like a sack of bricks
>>
>>9924784
What would lucy's netnavi be?
>>
File: Wet.png (381KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
Wet.png
381KB, 680x381px
This is the first time that a Lucy's "sigh" has made me laugh.
>>
File: sponge.jpg (36KB, 440x353px) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
36KB, 440x353px
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me fucking dropping this sorry excuse for a TV series.

>>
File: sleigh.jpg (482KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sleigh.jpg
482KB, 2048x2048px
>>9924791
>>
File: 1475461510780.png (355KB, 1000x722px) Image search: [Google]
1475461510780.png
355KB, 1000x722px

>>
>>9924796
>There are people here who don't think pussy smell is the most mind numbingly arousing aroma ever.
>>
>>9924725
I coined Suna, just in case some madman decides to pair up Sam and Lana.
>>
>>9924768
kys
>>
>>9924808
Shademan.
>>
File: desesperacion.jpg (46KB, 380x252px) Image search: [Google]
desesperacion.jpg
46KB, 380x252px
>Mom ask me why I want to have kids
>"Oh, it's thanks to this series"
>I show her TLH
>She loves the series
>We watch it together
>"Oh, mom. This episode it's going to be great"
>Good jokes, decent shit
>Instead of being the guy, the letter is for A FUCKING GIRL
>Luna was her second favorite sister because my mother's brother was a lot like her
>Was

>Mfw that scene happened
>>
>>9924808
Skullman?
>>
This is gonna be one crazy hiatus.
>>
File: 1477091061498.png (484KB, 660x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1477091061498.png
484KB, 660x1032px
oh god is it wrong to be in hysterics and disgust as a guy whose 3rd favorite Loud is a dyke after watching this episode and the shitstorm that followed after? Seriously I'm laughing, crying, choking on saliva, and feel like I want to puke all at the same time
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me fucking dropping this sorry excuse for a TV series.

>>
File: 2h68q5s.jpg (44KB, 648x545px) Image search: [Google]
2h68q5s.jpg
44KB, 648x545px

>>
>>9924697
Suck my cock bievos
>>
>>9924846
Nice blog post
>>
File: 1339199253295.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
1339199253295.gif
1MB, 312x176px
>>9924815
Now we are talking.
>>
File: Paggie.png (487KB, 703x529px) Image search: [Google]
Paggie.png
487KB, 703x529px
>"Unf yeah, fuck me right in the asshole, invisible Lincoln!"
>>
>>9924846
Cringe
>>
File: emoji.png (38KB, 199x176px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
38KB, 199x176px

All this forced Nickelodeon faggy pandering bullshit forever ruined this show for me to watch anymore after today's episode!
>>
File: Baby slut.png (90KB, 550x510px) Image search: [Google]
Baby slut.png
90KB, 550x510px
>>9924858

>>
File: 1466949346645.jpg (60KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
1466949346645.jpg
60KB, 706x706px
tfw my waifu isn't gay
>>
File: Hanazuki.jpg (17KB, 314x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hanazuki.jpg
17KB, 314x500px
>>9924915

>>
File: tumblr.png (25KB, 575x569px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
25KB, 575x569px
>>9924619
>>
WE NEED MORE LUNA ABUSE/RAPE.
>>
File: F[CENSORED]ing Lily Extended.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
F[CENSORED]ing Lily Extended.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>9924719
A profane Lily will mess your [bleep] up.
>>
>people assblasted about today's episode
>it was one of the best, even if it's a sullivan ep

Leni confirmed best waifu, and bisexual girls are hot. Where is the fucking problem here? I mean shit, how much of a sperg do you need to be to get this upset over "MUH LESBIANISM" or "MUH INCEST"?
>>
File: 1466728184003.jpg (43KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1466728184003.jpg
43KB, 500x384px

What nearly turned out to be a harmless and entertaining show turned into a faggot agenda pushing magnet to draw out the homos and dykes and basically tells everyone "It's okay to fuck a man's butthole and call it "love", or have two women to have "romantic" feelings for each other. "Kids, it's okay to see faggots running around so long as they "''"love""" each other!"

>>
>>9924619
now a gay icon.
>>
File: 1496374855396.gif (1003KB, 216x158px) Image search: [Google]
1496374855396.gif
1003KB, 216x158px

What nearly turned out to be a harmless and entertaining show turned into a faggot agenda pushing magnet to draw out the homos and dykes and basically tells everyone "It's okay to fuck a man's butthole and call it "love", or have two women to have "romantic" feelings for each other. ''Kids, it's okay to see faggots running around so long as they """love""" each other!"

>>
>>9924947
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>9924989
t. Tumblr
>>
File: 1496772099015.jpg (22KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
1496772099015.jpg
22KB, 740x784px

>>

It's like every fucking cartoon NEEDS to have faggots to be relevant and progressive with all the fake fairy dust sprinkling around to show how "''"""harmless""""" it is.

>>
File: lenizilla-04.png (709KB, 4320x4320px) Image search: [Google]
lenizilla-04.png
709KB, 4320x4320px

>>
File: image.jpg (487KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487KB, 1024x1280px
>>9924857
Nah man you're good
>>
File: Luna's Crush is Revealed.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Luna's Crush is Revealed.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Oh, horrors! A cartoon teenage girl has a crush on another cartoon teenage girl! What's next, dogs and cats living together?!
>>
>>9924808
Damn, i have another crossover on mind
>>
>>9924989
It's a legitimate question though. I seriously fail to see where the assblastedness comes from.

I mean, I get why Study Muffin caused as much rage as it did. All the girls were literally cock hungry for Hugh. It was purely sexual.

But this? The girls actually liking someone for who they are and not just be chasing them for sex? How is this bad?
>>
>>9924941
>WE NEED MORE ABUSE/RAPE.

ftfy
>>
>>9925052
kys abusefuck
>>
>>9924940
>Check your privilege, dude
>>
https://strawpoll.com/13e8ga5
>>
>>9925061
Because the situation was poorly handled, and it means there'll be more Tumblr pandering in the future.
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 640x960px
>>9924947
It should be obvious that it's just people who want to be upset
>>
>>9925053
My main problem here is...how did they not see her slip that in and run away?
>>
I dont understand why you people think that these people getting into the show is a good thing when a good chunk of them dont really give a shit about loud house and are only watching it for """representation""".
>>
>>9925090
some people using their shitposting for good
>>
File: 1485374439555.png (944KB, 4928x3952px) Image search: [Google]
1485374439555.png
944KB, 4928x3952px
>>9925053

>>
File: image.gif (991KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
991KB, 320x240px
>>9925068
>Inplying im Abuseguy
You're a funny dude anon
>>
All this episode did was make me realize i havent had someone who loved me truely in years fuck you loud house for giving me this feeling of despair and rage
>>
>>9925108
Kek
>>
>>9925114
sure thing abusefag, dont you have some cringey fic to be shitting out
>>
>>9925125
You're just now feeling it?

Outta these threads you fucking normie
>>
>>9925053
Mass hysteria!
>>
Imma do a megaman n.t au for the loud house.

Who gets what fucking navy
>>
File: 1494136915728.png (376KB, 572x590px) Image search: [Google]
1494136915728.png
376KB, 572x590px
>I need feminism because I hate when pervy and creepy men make broad generalizations about women (A.K.A goddesses) but it is OK when us feminist do it. #YesAllWomen is a genralztion but it’s a dope one you know?
>>
>>9925090
Glad you're getting milage out of my shitpost
>>
>>9925133
I'm not actually him Kek
but yeah I did actually have a cringe fic to write thanx for reminding me!
>>
>>9925113
>This is me. Literally me.
You're literally a cuck?
>>
I'm honestly surprised people thought they wouldn't try something like this, I mean, look at all the positive press TLH has gotten for it's other "progressive" moves in the past.
>>
>>9924941
>Live in an abuse house with Luna and Sam
>The best part about hitting them is seeing how the other reacts and the lengths they would go to make you stop
>>
>>9925125
I'll give you some pity as well.
>>
>>9925164
get on it so i call tell you to kys
>>
>>9925083
Luna is tumblr cancer
>>
>>9925170
If the gay dads keep showing up, it's a good bet to think that the writers will push this Luna and Sam thing hard. All the way to the wrist.
>>
>>9925162
You're welcome Misha
>>
>>9925215
Does Sam fist Luna's asshole?
>>
>>9925095
I like the "around the corner" theory.

>>9925141
Ah, a connoisseur of fine cinema.
>>
>>9924947
This. I only mouthed out "oh crap" before I accepted it. Personally, after the episode, I want to see art of Leni in that purple outfit rather than anons "giving up" the show over Luna's bisexuality.
>>
She used to be such a sweet little angel too.
>>
>>9925089
How was it poorly handled though?

And someone PLEASE fucking explain to me why a bisexual girl is bad. If it's a dude? Yeah, okay, I can get that. But a girl? I mean shit, it's been scientifically proven that most women are bisexual. (here, for you sauce spamming faggots - http://repository.essex.ac.uk/15413/1/Manuscript%20A%20%26%20MF%20Edited%2007%2014%2015.pdf )

And how is having a bisexual girlfriend a bad thing? They're usually the ones who set up awesome FFM threesomes. It's like everyone who has a problem with Luna being bi has never met or befriended an openly bisexual woman.
>>
>>9925195
Of course
>>
>>9925215

they're gonna unless Nick gets some serious financial backlash, and I don't see that happening in this day and age.
>>
>>9925179
Just like that Abusefics from months ago! I need to read that again!
>>
>>9925061
It's a meme
>>
>>9925241
Made a bigger deal out of it by trying to make the reveal a surprise. Clyde's dads were well handled since they showed it as no big deal
>>
>>9925224
ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE ELBOW
>>
>>9925238
And now she is garbage
>>
which one of you fucks did this.
>>
>>9925238
Rock and Roll is the devil's music
>>
>>9925287
>now
>>
why the fuck aren't you happy for luna? are you actually so autistic that someone's gender choice angers you?
>>
>>9925241
>Scientifically proven that most women are bisexual

Sure, fag.
>>
>>9925224
Does Luna engage in the sins of premarital sex?
>>
>>9925290
WOW I hate lunafags now
>>
>>9925297

you do realize where you are, don't you?
>>
>>9925304
They are when they need money.
>>
>>9925224
God, I hope so
>>
I give it till Sunday for tumblr to drop the show

Again
>>
File: 1489515706596.png (991KB, 918x673px) Image search: [Google]
1489515706596.png
991KB, 918x673px
>>9925241
People think that because it was a "surprise" that Sam was a girl that they're making a big deal out of something they feel shouldn't even be. Ironically, some of these same people will then cite Clyde's parents as being a better execution when they did the exact same thing, never out right mentioning his "dads" until after that episode, and saying "time to make history" right before they opened the door.
The difference is this is more prevalent, involving a character they care for, when it's the same level of execution.
>>
>>9925297
Eat shit Lunafag
>>
>>9925241
Because unlike Clyde's dads which were a minor deal and wasn't focused upon, this was. The whole episode purposefully made us think Luna was interested in that guy rocker, only to pull the rug from under us at the last second going "Hah! Fooled ya, she's into a woman! Look how progressive we are!"

If they had simply let us know it was a girl from the start, with no one really commenting on it, it'd have been much better. Just a line of Luna commenting on some chick named Courtney, with no one batting an eye or lingering on it. But no, they had to make a song and dance about it instead.
>>
>>9925352
fuck off abuseguy
>>
I'm curious if there was any discussion of which girl would end up being bisexual, especially within the cast.
>>
>>9925328
I ain't gay but 20$ are 20$
>>
>>9925224
Does Sam eat Luna's ass too?
>>
I still can't get over the fact that Luna is bi.

Like, they just pulled it off out of nowhere.

What an episode.
>>
Okay, heres my au for megaman nt warrior so far
Its a sequel , where lan. Now an internet scientist is working on new innovations for net navis.

Lincoln: gets zero who just sorta wonders into his personal terminal after his general purpose navi is deleted. Either that or megaman's reincarnation, created from what data could be collected from a permanently deleted megaman.this being, of course ,x

It would follow the x and zero characters, and ignore things after the third game
>>
>>9925363

ah, so it's Ham-fisted Virtue Signalling.
>>
>>9925304
This guy's never heard of LUGs.
>>
File: RE7.png (169KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
RE7.png
169KB, 800x1300px
Is this the new 'Why would you draw that?' Lori or something?
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>mfw that reveal for my top gal
>>
https://twitter.com/EmmyCic/status/875529632900157440
>>
>>9925390
Could you imagine how the shit if Leni was bi
>>
>>9924578
Whoever is PanicAttack on pastebim, where the hell is the sequel to Date Night? You can't depict Bobby fucking the shit out of Luan and end it on a fucking cliffhanger of Lori walking in. I need closure, dammit. I need to know how that blonde bimbo reacts.
>>
>>9925390

Teo's next, you know.
>>
File: 1496440245941.png (76KB, 148x252px) Image search: [Google]
1496440245941.png
76KB, 148x252px
ʇiɥs si lɐɹǝuǝƃ siɥʇ
>>
>9925390
kys
>>
>>9925420
No, it's just people fucking around in the /co/ drawthread.
>>
>>9925297
I am happy for her. Don't think the shitposting speaks for everyone just because it's loud.
>>
>>9925401
Exactly. If they had been nice and casual about it, maybe it would've been less...well, hated here. Of course that's just a theory. In the end, saving the twist for the last twenty seconds after deliberately fooling us made it just seem like Nick was absolutely starving for SJW brownie points. They say the ending to a work is what impacts you and is remembered the most, so they had to save the little nugget all the way to the very last moment. With no resolution either. Did Luna even sign the letter? Did things work out? WHO CARES?! Luna's into a woman, now give us progressive points, Tumblr!
>>
>>9925297
kill yourself tumblr trash
>>
>>9925443
ɹouiɯ ʎlqipǝɹɔui ƃuiɥʇǝɯos ɹǝʌo ɯɹoʇsʇiɥs s,ʇɥƃiuoʇ ɹǝʇɟɐ 'ǝǝɹƃɐ ʎllɐʇoʇ I
>>
>>9925420
why do you even bother
>>
>>9925434
PanicAttack is dead as fuck, anon. You're months late to see him.
>>
>>9925297
I'm happy, Luna is even more shit now
>>
>>9925441
N-N-No, that will never happen!
>>
>>9925241

>Women are all bisexual

No. Women are more loose than what white knights and the feminists they appease pretend (which is a Victorian Christian Myth). There's no evidence actual same-sex "romance" is anything more than a mental disorder or acting from manhatred.
>>
File: 2d5.gif (4MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2d5.gif
4MB, 400x300px
>>9925297
I don't even mind that much, more enjoying this place falling apart
>>
>>9925523
Edgy.
>>
>>9925462

Subtly is a lost art these days.

>>9925497

that's what they said about Luna. and don't forget that Netflix is bleeding Progressiv points since they axed Sense8 for being "Too Expensive"
>>
File: 1497563246760.jpg (124KB, 682x767px) Image search: [Google]
1497563246760.jpg
124KB, 682x767px
Characters who will never be seen again.
>>
File: Exterminator_img2.jpg (53KB, 703x396px) Image search: [Google]
Exterminator_img2.jpg
53KB, 703x396px
>>9925556
My husband
>>
>>9925556
You keep trying to get GETs but you ain't geting shit.
>>
>>9925556

As being important at least.
>>
>>9925510
I didn't say ALL women, I said most. And if anyone bothered to read the PDF I attached, you'd see the study.

But here, let me TL;DR you -
>get random test subjects, men and women
>have them state their sexual preference
>force them to watch porn while monitoring their vitals for signs of arousal
>all of the women who put straight down as sexual preference became aroused by both m/f and f/f porn
>men who put straight as sexual preference were aroused by m/f but NOT m/m porn
>>
>>9925556
Luna signed it with her name right? She didn't take the anonymous route, did she?
>>
>>9925538
Angry.
>>
>>9925575
I think she did not sign her name since she hid right after
>>
>>9925540
Okay.

Delete this, NOW
>>
File: 1465097407103.jpg (283KB, 1022x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1465097407103.jpg
283KB, 1022x1069px
>Just watch the episode
YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!!!!!!!
>>
>>9925575
>Luna signed it as L. Loud
>it turns out Sam actually has a crush on Leni/Lori/Luan
>>
>>9925604
Y'mean like Hillary did?
>>
File: eating ass.jpg (124KB, 601x374px) Image search: [Google]
eating ass.jpg
124KB, 601x374px
A WIP from last thread.
>>
>>9925604
>>9925083
>>
today's episode was beautiful
kudos to Sullivan, McGowan and girl Jordan
>>
>>9925606
This. If people want to write Luna abuse this is what they should do
>>
File: 1478852438146.jpg (119KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478852438146.jpg
119KB, 1024x576px
>>9925614
>implying Hillary didn't win the popular vote
>>
Childhood is wanting Luna to be straight.

Adulthood is realizing Luna being bisexual means you can have a threesome with her and Luan.
>>
>>9925616
shit just like Luna
>>
>>9925434
That didn't get closure?
I was sure I had seen the ending to that fic before. I think it might have been a pretty weak ending if I recall correctly. Maybe that's why the pastebin doesn't have it?
>>
>>9925603
One day, you're going to wake up, log onto your shitty toaster and find a picture of Teodora rocking a Pride flag on her ghostly form.
>>
>>9925604
Hi Tumblr, are you enjoying your stay?
Not being sarcastic or anything, happy fandom is growing
>>
File: 1464728653541.png (695KB, 743x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1464728653541.png
695KB, 743x1024px
>>9925628
>purple heart
>luna's color scheme is purple
>purple is the color of bisexuality
>>
>>9925636
Seniority is realizing you wasted your life obsessing over drawings in the shape of girls who will never be real.
>>
>>9925628
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: 6e8.jpg (24KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
6e8.jpg
24KB, 960x422px
>>9925628
>>
>>9925616
You're my hero.
>>
>>9925616
Mr Loud is into some kinky shit
>>
>>9925660
i thought it was the color of royalty
>>
>>9925568

>Women being depraved.

I'm sure you'd get those women turned on by having dogs mate.

Ancient writings from the Hebrews onward had women as the deviant sex who had to be restricted.
>>
File: 1467265905849.jpg (39KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467265905849.jpg
39KB, 400x310px
>>9925628
>>9925604
>Lunafags
>>
>>9925628
>tfw Luna used that to flick her bean later that night
>>
>>9925662
>Geting old.

By the time I'm 60 I plan on having been dead for 20 years.
>>
>>9925690
after 11 children, im pretty sre he must have tried almost everything.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
WHY ARE YOU GUYS POSTING LAMPS!!?!??!?! REDPILL ME THIS MEME RIGHT NOW!!!!
>>
File: dam.png (380KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
dam.png
380KB, 511x606px
>>9925660
HOLY FUCKING DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>9925616
pathetic
>>
>>9925705
By the time I'm 60 I'm planning to be dead for 35 years.
Life fucking sucks
>>
File: 1496128384266.jpg (150KB, 966x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1496128384266.jpg
150KB, 966x1208px
Updated Lily big brother

https://pastebin.com/t4xZJgzT
>>
>>9925727
kys
>>
>>9925636
This.
>>
File: 1465527054036.png (459KB, 1280x1421px) Image search: [Google]
1465527054036.png
459KB, 1280x1421px
>>9925660
>>9925691
Luna, the thinking man's favorite loud sister
>>
>>9925727
Which line was the update?
>>
>>9925727
I'm check it out later. Thanks man.
>>
>>9925238
>you didn't save her

The corruption of Luna is a national tragedy.
>>
>>9925727
Wheres this going
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
This is exactly what Sullivan wanted. He wanted to see us devour ourselves due to this, this is his payback for calling him a hack, a cuck, a jew, everything. The fucker won
>>
>>9925764
Nowhere
Like most of the fics in this general
>>
>>9925746
No, she is shit just like you
>>
Luna Loud died today.
>>
>>9925628
Autism: The post
>>
>>9925640
I'm a sucker for domestic violence, would've loved to have seen Luan and Lori throw down. Lori bashing Luan's skull in with a bat, putting her in a comma. Both Bobby and Lori would feel enormous amounts of guilt, he for cheating, her for causing her sister so much pain. After waking up, Luan would suffer from amnesia for years. Etc. I wouldn't be satisfied of it didn't end in a similar way to this or worse. For maximum amounts of pleasure deserve maximum amounts of pain and consequences equally.
>>
The Channel name says it all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHj2nDlV3Tw
>>
File: 1461715127965.jpg (149KB, 590x639px) Image search: [Google]
1461715127965.jpg
149KB, 590x639px
>>9925775
Yes, good goy, liking Luna is like annudda holohoax
>>
>>9925777
Trips confirm
>>
>>9925772
Then make one yourself.
>>
File: 3D4.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
3D4.gif
140KB, 379x440px
>>9925628
>>9925660
>>9925604
So pathetic
>>
File: 1467687075357.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1467687075357.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
ITS NOT FAIR DAMMIT MY ANTI-LUNA MEMES ARENT WORKING!!! I KEEP CALLING THEM AUTISTS BUT THEY'RE JUST IGNORING ME! MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME FOR THAT CHAD LUNA FAN FUUUUCCCCKKK
>>
>>9925777
i knew i had to save pic related
>>
File: 1497583215674.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497583215674.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
Ask a Lunafag with Alzheimer's anything
>>
File: Lenizilla-06 Patanu.jpg (147KB, 997x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Lenizilla-06 Patanu.jpg
147KB, 997x1016px
ANON - Update and New Chapters List (MO4444R!)
>https://pastebin.com/DMPFQ29u

HIGHLIGHTED FIC OF THE DAY
>>LvLvL 5 (WIP)<<
Author: cedric225
WIP - http://pastebin.com/9kQqijSz
Last Update: 19-03-2017
>Lincoln doesn't cope well after being sexually assaulted, despite his sisters attempts to help him through it. (A pseudo sequel to "Lincoln learns the hard way")

NEWS & Q/A

>Update on line 622
https://pastebin.com/HhbV4AaQ
Bad Luck Lincoln (A Loud House x Teen Titans crossover)
Mike-the-mic

>Glad people enjoyed it. Sorry it caused such a shitstorm though.
https://pastebin.com/mykQ3b6q
Luan Gets Fucking Cucked
Yaridovich23

>Now on pastebin
https://pastebin.com/wR4zRVBG
The Loud House Future Love Run Amok! - Ch04
TotCall720

>Writing a fanfic about how Lincoln discovers that Luan watches him while he sleeps.
https://pastebin.com/pXWdNjT5
Let Sleeping Lincs Lie: Prologue (Semi-Lewd)
a guest

>Link to the bobby and luan fic
https://pastebin.com/F15qafwr
Date Night
panicattack

>Piled up updates
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12201839/34/Stories-And-Tales-From-Dimension-63
Omega Ultra
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12468002/8/Lincoln-s-Addiction
TormentedRaven2000
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12153129/199/One-shot-collection
nightmareking
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12464961/13/Psychopath
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12494144/3/The-world-without-him
Synth Red
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12429877/15/The-Legend-of-Dragon-Domain
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12399806/23/Earth-Loudest-Heroes
jedssm
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12454018/7/Loud-Pack
zachlor16

>Hey /tlhg/, have this real short teasing piece I quickly threw together.
https://pastebin.com/1dZtpdg2
Lincoln/Luna/Sam drabble
Emmay

>Like I said, I know it's short, so sorry about that; it's my first time writing a Loud House fic in about half a year.
https://pastebin.com/BkDergf8
Heartbreaker
fishnchipz

>Updated Lily big brother
https://pastebin.com/t4xZJgzT
Lily's big brother (WIP)
hospice-writer
>>
File: 1461725314440.png (192KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
1461725314440.png
192KB, 400x564px
Let's not forget this episode confirmed one more time that Leni is best waifu.
>>
File: 1492479382517.png (380KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492479382517.png
380KB, 500x536px
Lunafags, just give up. This is pathetic.
>>
File: 675675.gif (403KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
675675.gif
403KB, 256x224px
>Down and down into the Void he went
>Can't stop and think
>Can't keep going, not too fast
>Down the stairs and into the empty house
>Was it always this quiet?
>Where did it all go wrong
>Each room and nook and cranny and corner he looked
>Nothing
>Nothing but his thoughts laughing at him
>Swimming, swimming, swimming
>The buzzing grew
>The rooms grew
>But Lincoln remained very small
>But where were his sisters?
>Where could he check?
>>
File: 1465540434969.png (790KB, 4120x4280px) Image search: [Google]
1465540434969.png
790KB, 4120x4280px
Just because I like to puff on the muff doesn't mean i don't get a kick out of the dick every now and then, ya feel me bro?
>>
>>9925865

piss off.
>>
>>9925733
well you did get dubs so I have to do it
>>
>>9925633
>What is Project Veritas, the endless corruption scandals and voting illegal immigrants

Why do you think Hillary never tried to contest the election? If the judges had started looking at the votes, the scale of voter fraud would've been laid bare, and your tiny straw of comfort would've burned away.
>>
>>9925791
You too?! Holy shit! There aren't a lot of people here that say they can genuinely enjoy that!

But if that is the case, then sorry to say that fic doesn't end anywhere near as well amor as dramatic as that. It ends kinda limply t-bh.
>>
>>9925863
>Searching Google for this image brings up nothing
>>
File: 1465249915296.png (185KB, 637x736px) Image search: [Google]
1465249915296.png
185KB, 637x736px
>Tfw you shoot up to the top 3 of most people's Loud sisters list
>>
>>9925053
Naw man, that shit happened in the 90s, it was weird they were even siblings.
>>
File: The gay community.png (65KB, 265x360px) Image search: [Google]
The gay community.png
65KB, 265x360px
>>
>>9925865
kys spammer
>>
>>9925867
Those who despair will shriek that it's just her being a chubby chaser, because characterization be damned.
>>
>>9925363

>minor deal

Lincoln literally said "We're about to make history" the second before Clyde's dads were introduced, all the while building up the appearance of Clyde's parents by mentioning them every five seconds.

It felt way, way more shoehorned and forced than what they did with Luna.
>>
>All these damage control
Not even Nic boy is this autistic.
>>
File: 1442032017020.jpg (23KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1442032017020.jpg
23KB, 195x195px
>>9925911
Sure Lunafag sure
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 1186x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 1186x1920px
>>9925911
>tfw they like you as a label and not as an actual person
>>
File: 1465248062113.png (662KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465248062113.png
662KB, 1280x720px
It was Sullivan

https://twitter.com/Asylum_26/status/875560930565685250
>>
>>9925881
Christ, I can smell the rotten pussy fumes coming out of your mouth from here
>>
>>9925616
Hilarious, glad you chose my request
>>
File: 1472894501249.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472894501249.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>9925960
BASED SULLIVAN
>>
>>9925053
Fuck you faggot.
>>
File: 34.jpg (12KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
12KB, 474x473px
>>9925911
>>9925856
>>9925881
>All these damage control
>>
>>9925957

this is most likely what's happening.
>>
File: Get fucked faggot.jpg (86KB, 404x462px) Image search: [Google]
Get fucked faggot.jpg
86KB, 404x462px
>>9925960
>tfw Kevin Sullivan won
He was too powerful. Our hatred only had him grow stronger.
>>
>>9925909
>trusting an image with a 4chan file name
>>
>>9925957
I liked her before all this. Nothing's changed. Odds are this will just be swept under the rug like Lucy/Rocky or Lincoln's friends and the DDR girls.
>>
>>9924668
Lola and Brocken Jnr. would be best friends, and Luan would study under Terryman. Kinnikuman and Lincoln might do crazy shit, and Lisa would tinker with Warsman.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 430x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 430x241px
>>9925960
>lets make a secret admirer episode!
>lets make Luna a worse character while we're at it!
>>
>>9924578
It's official that bastard Kevin Sullivan killed this show. He's responsible for some of the worst episodes like No Such Luck and now...now he's gone too far.
>>
File: studiokarkats Lynn Lincoln kiss.png (575KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
studiokarkats Lynn Lincoln kiss.png
575KB, 1280x1007px
>>9925928
I'm sorry, but Lynn prefers boys.
>>
>>9925960
Sullivan be praised!
>>
>>9926028

>Sullivan wrote no such luck

it all makes sense now.
>>
>>9926033
Lynn is probably full dyke.
>>
>>9925960
I bet if Savino ever stepped down, he would transition all power to Sullivan
>>
https://twitter.com/JaredMorgan/status/875569591853830145
>>
>>9926000
I'm sorry, but I don't like guys that way.
>>
File: 1462779989625.png (15KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1462779989625.png
15KB, 284x284px
>Lunafags like Sullivan now
Pathetic
>>
>>9926054
Even canon disagrees with you. Lynn likes guys.
>>
File: fake.png (15KB, 308x277px) Image search: [Google]
fake.png
15KB, 308x277px
When did this ever happen?
>>
>>9925905
I believe it's just due in part to the portrayed family dynamic; there are so many siblings that they HAVE to fight. You cannot expect 11 kids, some more hormone driven than others, to get along. Might as well depict them fighting in the most violent way possible. There's a fan comic-esque image of Lori verbally abusing Lincoln that I wanted to post, but cannot find it
>>
>>9926112
Study muffin
>>
>>9926108

for now.
>>
>Sullivan killed Lynncoln
>Sullivan made Luna the center of attention
>>
>>9926112
Do you even watch the show?
>>
>>9925960
I FUCKING TOLD YOU, THIS FUCKER IS TRYING TO GET REVENGE ON US
>>
>>9926112
The one where clyde gets married to lori
>>
>>9926108
>What is a cover up crush?
>>
>>9926122
Sullivan is a miracle worker
He does the impossible

I bet he's directing the Loud House Movie
>>
File: 1474072475452.jpg (46KB, 313x515px) Image search: [Google]
1474072475452.jpg
46KB, 313x515px
>mfw Lunafags defend and praise Kevin Jewllivan
>>
File: 1477632767443.jpg (175KB, 698x890px) Image search: [Google]
1477632767443.jpg
175KB, 698x890px
>>9926112
Study Muffin bruh.
>>
>>9926073
> pride and honor
> draws inanimate objects for a nicktoon
I am genuinely pleased by the knowledge that I am not this man.
>>
Did you guys honestly even see this coming for Luna?

The way she acts, you can definitely tell she's a future muff-spelunker.

I'm really hoping that this show isn't going to fully succumb to "Sugar Syndrome", where the show gets gayer and gayer with each episode, like Steven Universe.
>>
>>9926122
>Sullivan made Luna the center of attention
And not for god reasons
>>
>>9925561
kek
>>
>>9926120
>>9926126
>>9926131
>>9926141
I forgot about that one, but this is still cringeworthy how they call it pedophillia.
>>
>>9926157
>I'm really hoping that this show isn't going to fully succumb to "Sugar Syndrome", where the show gets gayer and gayer with each episode, like Steven Universe.
Screencap this. It's going to happen. It'll get more and more Tumblr-pandering as it goes on. By Season 3's end, we'll have a real, canon Trans character mark my words. And no, Lucy doesn't count.
>>
>>9926157

well, she has the look of a rug muncher.
>>
It's literally last year's summer all over again holy shit
Is prime /tlhg/ returning?
>>
>>9926157
no ones surprised, it played inn to the "every rock loving girl is lesbian/bi" personality type
>>
File: 1476812663816.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476812663816.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>9925960
>there's an alternate universe where Kevin Sullivan doesn't exist and the Loud House has no faggot pandering in it
>>
>>9925960
So when the show started and Study Muffin was made Luna was straight. Changing this upsets me and I was fine with Luna being gay
>>
>>9926186
Hey, at least SU doesn't shove it down your throat.
>>
>>9926186
This. They've basically scratched everything off the list except a tranny.
>>
>>9926209
There is two universes. One April Fools episode for each universe
>>
File: tumblr_o7wu60aKRM1ucz5klo1_1280.jpg (94KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7wu60aKRM1ucz5klo1_1280.jpg
94KB, 860x860px
>>9926157
>I'm really hoping that this show isn't going to fully succumb to "Sugar Syndrome", where the show gets gayer and gayer with each episode, like Steven Universe.

I swear to god, if Savino lets Rebecca Sugar get anywhere near the Loud House...

IT'S REALLY LIKE "GAY" IS AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE
>>
>>9926157
Do you think it's good time to drop the show?
>>
File: disbelief.png (2MB, 1361x737px) Image search: [Google]
disbelief.png
2MB, 1361x737px
>>9926212
She is bi you daft cunt.
>>
>>9926157
dude, you're so fucking pathetic for this post alone.

this shit ain't taylor made for your taste,it never was so leave if you don't like the cartoon
>>
>>9926157
Any shows that haven't?
>>
>>9926258
No shit but when the show started she was straight and was changed for this episode
>>
>>9926205
hope so
i had such a comfy bive today
>>
>>9926239

I don't see Steven Universe ending any time soon; as much as CN airs Teen Titans Go, they'll keep SU around for Progressive Brownie Points.
>>
>>9926240
I know I am. I just...This is just the first step to the show being ruined. First just a love letter, but soon Sam's gonna be a major recurring character, like Clyde. The ride was fun while it lasted, I suppose.
>>
>>9926209
ahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Tumblr Pandering Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes
>>
At least someone on tumblr is making sense

http://coonfootproductions.tumblr.com/post/161871530147/now-that-luna-is-confirmed-to-be-bisexual-id
>>
>>9926258
And now she's gay, anon.
>>
>>9926157
>Did you guys honestly even see this coming for Luna?
I thought Leni would be the token gay, honestly. And, I feel like I should be angry that Tumblr is going to pretend to like the show now, but... maybe I've just reached the point where I don't care what Tumblr likes. Or maybe I don't care because I only watch the show for Luan anyway.
>>
>>9926280
But you didn't see her NOT like grills.
>>
>>9926280
How do you know she was originally straight?
>>
kill all fags
>>
File: 1489417112680.gif (1018KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489417112680.gif
1018KB, 500x265px
>Post yfw Kevin "sending Waifufags dreams to Heaven" Sullivan decisively ripped /tlhg/ in two.
I haven't seen shitposting like this since Study Muffin, hell, maybe even last summer.
>>
>>9926327
A man of taste.
>>
>>9926320
Huh I forgot about that "She is so smokin" line
>>
>>9926320

>Someone on Tumblr making sense

holy shit I think it just got a little colder in hell.
>>
>>9926346
Things were so much better last Summer. There was shitposting, sure. But it was so much better than now.
>>
guys it fucking happened

holy crap
>>
Taking requests
>Not lesbishit
>A reference pic could help
>>
study muffin was a "joke" episode in which the joke (hugh being a hunk) is the plot of the episode and therefore it can't be taken into consideration as canon for any of the sister's trait.
for example, what do we know about Hugh other than he was lincoln's tutor or other mundane shit like he works out? it's not shown if he attends embalm-com or if he's a jury in child beauty pageants.

Luna is les, not bi
>>
>>9926320
>Luna has a weird boner for DiMartino
That yuri autist predicted the future. Why didn't we listen to him?
>>
File: Im like... already a demon.jpg (617KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Im like... already a demon.jpg
617KB, 1500x1000px
>>9926346
im thorn beetwen the whole shit this will spawn out of tumblr and my dick preparing itself for all the fanfics and porn this will spawn.
>>
>>9926351
>>9926350
>People can't find people of the same gender attractive without wanting to fuck them
Really?
>>
>>9926365
Fuck off tumblr
>>
File: 76585685.png (235KB, 496x373px) Image search: [Google]
76585685.png
235KB, 496x373px
>>9926365
Oh fuck off with that stupid logic. No one buys into it.
>>
>>9926378
m8 I simply forgot about that line
Calm yourself
>>
>>9926365
>this episode didn't agree with my head canon, which means it's not canon
typical tumblrspeak, fuck off back to your safe space or neck yourself
>>
File: 30194o.png (166KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
30194o.png
166KB, 343x343px
>>9926346
Remember when we used to joke about one of the sisters being gay? We've come so far.
>>
>>9926261
>this shit ain't taylor made for your taste

You know, I was okay with the Clyde's dads. That was already covered with Clarence. Luna being """bi""", it's whatever. Somewhat jarring, but still, there it is.

Trust me on this one: I have a feeling that this show is going to get gayer the more all these shows pull off these LGBT stunts. I'm all for gays finding love and whatnot, but this is blatant shoehorning for Tumblr-points.

And fuck me for thinking the Loud House was going to be about classic sibling antics, right? Go eat spaghetti & dick, and go blog about something, you humungous flaming scenester rainbow rod-riding fairyboy.
>>
>>9926376
Dont worry if anyone from tumblr comes here they'll get freaked out and leave
>>
>>9926364
Mime Luan holding up another mime with her invisible gun.
>>
>>9926320
>Le epic foreshadowing
Fuck off. This is obviously something they didn't planned.
>>
>>9926364
Lori suffering hiding in Luan's closet as she watches Bobby fuck Luan's brains out.
>>
>>9926389
>>9926365
>Lorifag falseflagging as a luna fag to pretend Lori is not a slut
>>
>>9926364
Luan wearing a low-cut shirt, despite having no cleavage.
>>
Are you people still at it?
>>
File: [Keks in illegal].png (156KB, 387x540px) Image search: [Google]
[Keks in illegal].png
156KB, 387x540px
>>9926403
Oh God, those were the times. Even back then Luna was the one pegged to most likely be a carpet muncher.
>>
>>9926117
I know the one you're talking about and I love it! It's stuff like that that I can get a good kick out of.

Most fics, pics and the show itself hyperglamorizes them at times like they're perfect but they're not. It's stuff like these violent disputes that make them seem more real.
>>
>>9926408
>Trust me on this one: I have a feeling that this show is going to get gayer the more all these shows pull off these LGBT stunts. I'm all for gays finding love and whatnot, but this is blatant shoehorning for Tumblr-points.
This. This is why I'm gonna abandon ship right here. Remember Season 3's promise by Savino? How it's gonna deal with "serious subjects"? How much you want to bet that involves other sexualities and a tranny character? It's all going downhill from here, and there's nothing we can do about it.
>>
File: 1496189710652.png (283KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1496189710652.png
283KB, 800x1035px
>>9926364

Lucy dressed as picture related
>>
>>9926208

More like musicians and actors are deviant. See David Bowie. The Japs didn't dump them in with prostitutes out of nowhere.
>>
>>9924846
Who was her favorite sister?
>>
>>9926403

OK ANONS, REPEAT AFTER ME

LYNNCOLN IS GOING TO BE CANON AND LENI IS FOR ANON ONLY
>>
>>9926364
Luan wearing a diaper
Bonus points if she's pooping in it.
>>
File: 1394.jpg (29KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1394.jpg
29KB, 446x357px
were were u when luna is gay

i was at store when guy say

"luna is fag"

"no"
>>
File: angry-old-man.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
angry-old-man.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>9926429
I'm angry that my cartoons are getting gayer.
>>
File: Kevinsullivan.jpg (161KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kevinsullivan.jpg
161KB, 540x810px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>9926326

>muh fanon.
>>
>>9926449
Lana because of my little brother
>>
Next thing you know Luna is gonna be signing Coming Clean by Green Day
>>
>>9926454

Lynncoln will never be canon and Leni is for Luna only

:^)
>>
I wanted Luan to be the gay one...
>>
File: 1462405354613.png (249KB, 1119x760px) Image search: [Google]
1462405354613.png
249KB, 1119x760px
>>9926456
Hello, Toonbabifier.
>>
>>9926463
fucking faggot-fucker-lover kys
>>
How much of the family know Luna is bi?
>>
Lincoln hummed as he walked about the playground. Trying to decide on something to do.he had recently recieved a personal terminal as a christmas gift from his aunt Shirley. And along with it a general purpose internet navigator, netnavi for short. And with some money he had saved up, some battlechips to battle about for fun. When suddenly a familiar boy walks up to him.

"Heyy... Uh, whats your faceYou wanna battle ?" Chandler asked. With a little smirk holding up his own PT
>>
File: 1472589047245.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472589047245.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>9926472
Oh yeah because the show is so good
>>
>>9926454
>Lynncoln
>Anon shit
no.
>>
>>9926454
You love pushing this AnonxLeni thing huh?
>>
>all this outrage over Luna being bi
>no one saying anything about Lincoln cheating on Ronnie Anne
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>9926510
No one. Next episode revolves around Lynn Sr. killing Sam, and subsequently disowning Luna.
>>
When?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
BUT WHO IS GOING TO GIVE LINCOLN HANDIES FOR CHORES NOW?
>>
>>9926463
I'm sorry for defending you in the past, you faggot
>>
>>9926519

>furfag
>sug
>a
>>
>>9926533
Never were together to begin with
>>
>>9926519
>He says as he wastes his own time in the general for the show he doesn't even like
top kek
>>
>>9926510
The older sisters and luan for sure
>>
>>9926533
Ronnie Anne is not his girlfriend tho.
>>
File: file.png (499KB, 1280x595px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
499KB, 1280x595px
>>9926408>>9926444

>I have a feeling that this show is going to get gayer the more all these shows pull off these LGBT stunts. I'm all for gays finding love and whatnot, but this is blatant shoehorning for Tumblr-points.
I'm not autistic so this doesn't bother me.

and how weak of you to think pandering is what makes SU "bad" if anything what makes it bad is legitimately shit productions values or asinine writing. now is there anything like that in loud house?
>>
>>9926510
All of them
They all know everything about each other
>>
>>9926538
When you fix your gif.
>>
>>9926533
On both of their word, they were never dating. Can't wait for the episode where Ronnie Anne gets a crush on a boy and people yell and scream about how the- I mean Lincoln was cucked.
>>
>>9926543
Luna still will. One hand to jerk of Lincoln the other to finger Sam
>>
>>9926533

>muh fanon
>>
I heard something gay happened in this show, came looking for delicious waifufag rage and was not disappointed
>>
>>9926555
You never said that I like it
>>
>>9926543
Bi Handies
>>
Someone should write a fic where the Loud House bathroom is broken.
Would satisfy the scatfags and the pissfags
>>
>>9926574
Which makes their kiss extremely stupid.

You don't kiss someone in the mouth just to please someone else.
>>
>>9926463
I knew you would lead us away from the garbage waifushit and shipping cancer started by adventure time.

PRAISE SULLIVAN
>>
>>9926577
Go back to the previous threads it was worse then
>>
File: 1470387749912.jpg (191KB, 1024x867px) Image search: [Google]
1470387749912.jpg
191KB, 1024x867px
>episode where Luna struggles with her sexuality and tries to come to terms with who she is
>episode ends with her discovering herself and coming out as trans
>>
>>9926433
It's dysfunctional families that provide the most entertainment.
>>
>>9926564

I miss the tall Peridot.
>>
File: 37535.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
37535.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>9926564
>on /trash/
>not autistic
>>
File: Luna cucked.jpg (504KB, 1280x1778px) Image search: [Google]
Luna cucked.jpg
504KB, 1280x1778px
Sky is probably straight
>>
>>9926564
Fucking animators.

But it's all Rebecca's fault.

She is full of great ideas, but the damn monkeys around her fucked up her show.
>>
>>9926624
dude it was never canon, they just kept playing ronniecoln fags like a fiddle and they just show them down with this episode
>>
>tumblrfags are still assmad about incest but are happy with gay kids
rmyt
>>
>>9926624

to piss people off, obviously.
>>
>>9926640
>She is full of great ideas,
is this what SU fags actually believe
>>
>>9926598

Every episode after that with them both had them as opposite sex pals.
>>
>>9926598
he did it to show everyone that he's not a fucking douchebag and as an apology to Ronnie for saying mean things.
>>
File: 1496000060973.png (832KB, 810x692px) Image search: [Google]
1496000060973.png
832KB, 810x692px
>Ronniecoln being cannon in doubt
>Leni liking a fatty
>Lynn liking any other boy than Lincoln
>Lucy cucking Rocky
>Red herring Luna's crush to make her gay,

Why did this episode exist?
>>
>>9926624
>>9926669
Because reasons
>>
File: 28d.png (194KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
28d.png
194KB, 600x603px
>>9926564
>SU
>Season 1: Little boy learns about his magical gem powers!
>Season Now: EVERYBODY IS SO FUCKING GAY FOR EACH OTHER, let's focus on that way more but make sure it's subtle (but it isn't really subtle ;););) )

>Loud House
>Season 1: Little boy has 10 sisters! Oh boy, how's he gonna deal with that?!
>Season Future: SERIOUS ISSUES (...?!?!?!?!?)

FUCK
>>
>>9926652
Because incest is wrong and gay kids are not
>>
File: 1482439242560.png (2MB, 1024x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1482439242560.png
2MB, 1024x1147px
>>9926651
All non Bori ships felt used in this up.
>>
>>9926657
Steven Universe could have been the greatest american cartoon of all time, but Rebecca let those damn dogs have too much freedom.

Season 1 has god-tier storytelling and world-building
>>
>>9926669
Because you're a faggot, Misha, that's why
>>
File: 010.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
1MB, 1366x768px
CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES
>>
Next thread: >>9926625
>>
>>9926669

>pretending this will matter next season.
>>
>>9926463
Death to the old Gods!
Praise be to Sullivan!
>>
>>9926687
Ah, if only it could be last summer forever. . .
>>
>>9926699
Season 1 had monster of the week episodes, shitty townie episodes, and Steven being a retard
>>
>>9926661
>Ronnie and Lincoln have sex
but just as like a prank
>>
>>9926668
huh, I guess I should start apologizing more then.
>>
>>9926699
>Steven Universe could have been the greatest american cartoon of all time
No, not really. It could've been written like a Shakespearean masterpiece and I'd still never be able to get past the ugly character designs and terrible humor.
>>
File: tumblr_m9hv7eRTdN1r027dn.png (191KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9hv7eRTdN1r027dn.png
191KB, 500x378px
Hey, you know, with all of this progressivism going on, when do you think incest will be accepted?

Love's a beautiful thing! Sex is the next best thing!
>>
File: 1497495057877.png (607KB, 970x711px) Image search: [Google]
1497495057877.png
607KB, 970x711px
>>9926696
>literally every single ship has been destroyed in this episode.
Why would you do this Savino
>>
>>9926543
Sex for favours has little to do with sexual preference.
>>
>>9924697
And He is escalating down
>>
>>9926640
They should pay for a better studio then

People like to blame the boarders, but storyboards from most cartoons look like crap. And you'll see great looking eps of SU and godawful looking eps from the same boarders. It's the fault of the cheap Korean animation studios they put on some episodes, and I don't think Rebecca can do much about that
>>
>>9926739
it's your fault letting one aspect of the show impede you from discovering it.
>>
File: 1474598316734.png (71KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474598316734.png
71KB, 248x250px
>>9926691
but this is truth
>>
>>9926821
kys spammer
>>
>>9926669
WAAAAH I CAN'T PROJECT ON THIS CARTOON ANYMORE the post
>>
Requesting a fic where Luna enjoys holding her piss to the point of wetting herself, and then during one of her holds she gets interrupted and dragged out into public.
Or just the twins playing a board game, either one.
>>
>>9926829
And for what another reason exists this fandom?
but now is tumblr so is shit
>>
>>9926608
Yup. No good in sugar coating reality.
Bad shit happens unintentionally all the time, and you gotta just deal with it.
>>
>>9926652
>/tlhg/fags are still assmad about gay kids but are happy with incest
rmyt
>>
>>9926752
canon incest in a cartoon? you'd have a bigger chance getting a 3DPD.
>>
File: 1496386028327.png (193KB, 775x775px) Image search: [Google]
1496386028327.png
193KB, 775x775px
>>9926829
Go home tumblr.
>>
>>9926825
GET OUT UNDERAGE REEEEE
>>9926825
GET OUT UNDERAGE REEEEE
>>9926825
GET OUT UNDERAGE REEEEE
>>9926825
GET OUT UNDERAGE REEEEE
>>9926825
GET OUT UNDERAGE REEEEE
>>
>>9926669
>Leni liking a fatty
Is Leni into fatshit?
>>
>>9926913
kys spammer
>>
>>9926364
Leni in the purple outfit from the end of today's episode. It's the cutest she's ever looked.
>>
>>9926687
The gay shit in SU is about as prominent as any romantic sideplots in any cartoon, and there's about an equal amount of straight shit. Steven's development and the whole thing about Rose and the Diamonds (and assorted townie bs) gets most of the focus
>>
Someone remember jeese? i need the screencap
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 480x270px
>>9926712
>page 5
>>
>>9926954
>Steven's development

Is he and Ronnie even a thing anymore since it got gayer.
>>
>>9926944
GET OUT UNDERAGE REEEEEEEE
>>9926944
>>9926944
>>9926944
>>9926944
>>
File: image.png (141KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
141KB, 540x420px
>>9926977
like I ever forgot that adorable fuck
>>
>>9926803
That didn't stop me, but it was a major pockmark. In all actuality, its far from the greatest cartoon ever made unless you were born after 1998 or something.
>>
>>9926933
Leni is ultra.
>>
File: sam_9.png (260KB, 452x590px) Image search: [Google]
sam_9.png
260KB, 452x590px
Is the skull on Luna's shirt supposed to be from an in universe band? Because Sam has it on the back of her jacket and I'm pretty sure I've seen elsewhere.
>>
>>9926993
kys pedonickcagezilla
>>
>>9926981
Connie
And he'd be a fool to turn down that tasty dish
>>
>>9927066

I WILL DO FOREVER UNTIL THAT BUZZWORD IS FILTERED TO "DIE"

SINCERELY CAPSLOCK.
>>
>>
File: 1496995634136.png (13KB, 137x99px) Image search: [Google]
1496995634136.png
13KB, 137x99px
>>9927014
Jesse.... I miss him.
>>
>>9926687
I hate the fact the LGBT stuff is overshadowing how decent SU is but the damage has been done a while ago. Let's just hope it don't happened with LH.
>>
>>9927083
neck yourself spammer
>>
File: luaggie.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
luaggie.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>9927110
>>9927014
Maggie >>>>>>>> Jesse
>>
File: image.png (684KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684KB, 1280x1024px
>>9927110
Will Jesse be confirmed next?

If Leni's got a thing for fatties, will Luan be into crippled kids?
>>
>>9926061
Well yeah, they're good friends and went to the same Animation school together, forgot what it was called though.
>>
>>9927179
>>9927189
>Not wanting a three way
>>
>>9927189
Jesse is too pure for the true TLH.
>>
Someone oughta make a assblastery compilation image for the episode, was their one for study muffin?
>>
File: M_shantanne.jpg (38KB, 362x544px) Image search: [Google]
M_shantanne.jpg
38KB, 362x544px
>>9926446
I tried but i think i failed... Whatever, tomorrow i put color and edit details
>>
https://pastebin.com/Ct5nLxNP

Lincoln was shaken, general purpose navis were just freeware, mass produced . ao in battles accidents would be sure to happen. The fact his navi was completely wiped out wasn't the issue.

The issur lied in the fact the rich brat did this on purpose. Lincoln , in His stupor surrendered his battlechips. And walked home from the park

When he got home, he began searching online for premium navis.
Premium navis were replicas of old netnavis used in tournaments. They weren't as good as the real thing, but they could keep up with true customs like vile. But sadly, lincoln couldn't afford even the weakest.

Defeated he sat back against the wall he would be stuck with generics until he could save up but then without warning, lincoln got an email. With a download link, 'free custom. Click here' the message read followed by an arrow pointing to the link, the one who sent the email addressed themself only as 'z'

Lincoln was surprised , this seemed awfully convenient, probably just some bait sent by the school , his school /was/ going through web safety and legality week after all, and royal woods elementary was renowned for the 'scare 'em straight' kind of method,

But then, what if it wasn't bait, and he didnt get teachers disguised as cops at his door like ronnie anne did? What if this was just a lucky coincidence.

Lincoln clicked the link, knowing in his mind it was probably a very big mistake. And on his personal terminal, a program began installing itself.
>>
>>9926459
fuck you
Thread posts: 449
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.