[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread, someone forgot to make a new thread edition >>9881489

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 523
Thread images: 171

ERP thread, someone forgot to make a new thread edition

>>9881489
Previous thread
>>
Dead?
>>
(anon who was describing the private rooms, your post got ate by the site and didn't archive.)
>>
>>9887870
(No problem, I'm still good)
>The manager nods at her question, listing off an explanation he's given many times before.
More or less. We got supplies for BDSM and even some sets and costumes if you're into some situational stuff and got the imagination for it. We've had some clients ask for more private threesomes, four-way and that kinda stuff. Some freaks even request rape play so we got stuff for that. You get the room for as long as you want, we've had people spend the night sometimes, and the session is monitored for safety reasons, but you're free to request a copy of the taping if that gets you off. Oh! I'll need a name honey, just a formality, paperwork and all that business stuff.
>>
>>9887870
>A man sneaks up behind her, sucker punching her with a big haymaker on the back of her head. As she fell to the ground he lays on top of her and pushes her face into the ground.
Man I've been needing to drain my balls for a while now. Thanks for "volunteering".
>>
File: 1496714296041.jpg (102KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496714296041.jpg
102KB, 848x480px
Nth for sleep
>>
There we are. I was refreshing for a few seconds and wondered what happened.

>>9887736
>>>9887668 (You)
>Yeah I saw Sponty didn't hold back. Well if you're not too swamped in a bit I wouldn't mind having some fun.

I'll try anon, but was there any character in particular you had an interest in this evening?
>>
>>9887895
>She's amazed that it's not such a seedy place after all, in fact, it's very professional. She rests her hand on her chin and rubs it a bit, thinking it over.
You know what, I'll take that private room offer. From the way you put it it almost sounds like a very sexy resort rather than a sex dungeon. Oh and the name is Igawa Asagi. Ask if you need me to spell it or pronounce it for you.
>She points to your clipboard and gives a little smile, she's not one to like having her name printed wrong.

>>9887914
What!? I didn't volunteer for this! Get the hell off of me right now! I'll kill you and use your guts for monster bait!
>She struggles to break free as her captor is driving her face into the ground. The pain of his fist smashing into her head causes it to throb and the floor is scratching her face from all the debris and raised edges.
Why in the hell do you think you're gonna drain your ball in me? I'm not your personal cocksleeve!
>>
>Used to be kinda dissapointed I didn't get people requesting to lewd me
>Now too many people requesting to lewd and can't keep up
I know it's kinda shitty saying something like this but venting it makes me feel better.
>>
>>9888065
Hey, I'm glad you've got a good selection of lewders. Enjoy 'em and pace yourself. People will understand if you need to delay.
>>
>>9888065
Hi Morrigan
>>
File: ma nama jeff.png (264KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ma nama jeff.png
264KB, 512x384px
ma nama jeff
>>
>>9888065

I'm more upset at myself I can't really manage more then two sessions at once and depending on the characters rarely play more then one at a time.

Just remember the golden rule to have fun! Play because you want to and it will all be fine.
>>
>>9888052
Are you sure you didn't volunteer? I could have sworn I heard you say "Please someone fuck me!" Plus you came all neatly packed in this skint tight suit.
>He drives her face back into the dirty floor as he begins to reach for his crotch. Unbuckling his belt to let his half erect cock loose, before placing it between her latex covered cheeks. Giving rough little humps to get him ready.
>>
>>9888065
It's alright, it's always nice to vent.

Don't feel bad about mentioning that you can only handle a certain amount of people.
>>
File: torbjorn-screenshot-007.jpg (1023KB, 2444x1400px) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn-screenshot-007.jpg
1023KB, 2444x1400px
ïm gönnä brëäk ür nïcö nïcö knëëcäps
>>
>>9888154
I feel this too. I take way too many people, get overwhelmed and just can't handle it.
>>
>>9888052
>The manager returns her kindness with a smile of his own, trying his best to help her feel welcome as he writes her name down. Maybe he should've told her that hardly anybody actually gives their real name here, so he just decided that he'd get the guys in the back to make some changes to her name for her, safety precautions were no joke to him. After he's done he hands her the clipboard to make sure that the information's correct, turning around and walking down the hallway behind them at a slow pace so that she can keep up.
Right! Since it;s your first time the private room is free, I'm afraid you'll have to pay a small fee if you want to keep using it after. And I still need details on what kinda session you want sweetie, so I can get the place ready for you.
>>
>>9888065
That means people enjoy your sessions. Before posting you should mention how many people you can take.
>>
File: 1497376258132.jpg (81KB, 704x908px) Image search: [Google]
1497376258132.jpg
81KB, 704x908px
Threadly "post avas you want to see played".
>Challenge Mode: Furries
>>
>>9887985
I know it's probably repetitive for you at this point but I only really have an interest for Kibbles. Although Foxy Rena and Julia also piqued my curiosity. How are they?
>>
>>9888320
Just ask for Kibbles's Foxy Rena
>>
>>9888097
I like all of them that's why it can be hard to pick and choose
>>9888101
Nope
>>9888154
I'll keep that in mind
>>9888214
Well at least we can be similar in that vein. Good luck anon.
>>9888272
It's easier in thread because people can see there's lots of people requesting things but on discord they probably think you're not in that much.
I also feel like kind of a dick going "ah I'm just so popular I have so many sessions I don't have time for you" so I usually just put myself on offline and lewd with someone else.
>>
>>9888320
Only want I want to be played is already being played. I just have to wait for FP to be available to play her.
>>
File: 1494046235254.jpg (294KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494046235254.jpg
294KB, 600x800px
>>9888320
>>
>>9888345
Well, it's good that you like them all! Just be honest with them.
>>
File: Chun.jpg (260KB, 1024x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Chun.jpg
260KB, 1024x1157px
>>9888320
One day
>>
>>9888320
I want that thick 3d lady from last thread to come back
>>
File: ccd56dbde6ca1d4e8f5f72bd473fe5a5.png (234KB, 1209x1321px) Image search: [Google]
ccd56dbde6ca1d4e8f5f72bd473fe5a5.png
234KB, 1209x1321px
>>9888320
>>
>>9888170
I wear this because I like it and it makes me aerodynamic and doesn't get caught on things. The accentuation it does to features of my body is just a byproduct.
>She continues to struggle and starts to kick her captor, in the legs, and jabbing with her stealthy stilettos.
You're nothing more than a disgusting pig you piece of shit.

>>9888233
First time is free? How do you keep the lights on in this place? Don't tell me it's the worst room and I gotta pay for the good ones. No matter, I think I'm going to go with some light BDSM stuff tonight. Being locked in stocks and fucked until I can't remember my own name is fun sometimes, but tonight I just want to indulge in some of the lighter of my masochistic tendencies.
>After explaining her bit to him, she reads up on the clipboard he gave her to make sure everything is correct. She thinks it wasn't a good idea to give her real name since this place is full of sexual deviants and possible criminals. If they knew that she was there, they'd have her tied down and fucked till she's 6 feet under.
Can you change the name I told you? I uh, don't want anyone really know that I'm doing this tonight.
>She hunches over and brings her arms in, pointing at you so that you hopefully do it.
>>
Good mornin' anoncchis~ What's happenin'?
>>
>>9888332

I don't think they're the same anon. That fox girl is exceptionally "healthy" compared to Rena!

>>9888328

Hun you don't need to worry about any of that. If I didn't like them or feel I would be burned out playing them I'd remove them. Kibbles will always be a special character to play, they're my first and because of them bare my namesake so you need only think of who you want dear.

>>9888345

That is a fair point. I really prefer being the backdrop to threads. It's why unless I am lewding or flirting to get to that point I post without a single image. I don't like the idea of wasting an image slot when simply going over the idea of a RP. Thats for me personally and everyone has their own, unique style that suits them.
>>
>>9888412
Jesus Christ, those are big.
>>
>>9888412
Heya, Shiki. Looks like somebody wanted to talk to you. >>9888365
>>
>>9888412
>The Anon's eyes are completely focused on her big soft, jiggly chest, but nontheless he does eventually answer her.
U-Uh...good morning. Not...too much from what I can tell. How're you today?
>>
>>9888426
Big enough for ya? I'm sure a guy like you could handle a couple of breasts like these. Unless you're... chicken?

>>9888436
Hi anoncchi, thank you for directing me to him.

>>9888365
Hey honey~ What's up? Lookin' for some JK bitch to get down and dirty with?
>>
>>9888419
Maybe so, but that certainly doesn't make up for the loveliness of the player behind Rena!
>>
File: 1485906188598 (1).jpg (1MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1485906188598 (1).jpg
1MB, 1000x1414px
>>9888320
>>
>>9888345
I've given up on Discord. All I wound up doing was getting swamped by session requests and then never doing any, only to get swarmed minutes after logging on.

I just can't make that much time for that many people.
>>
>>9888463
Whoa now, chicken? That's a little harsh. Of course I could handle them, but I don't think you're up for that. I know my way around a pair of tits.
>>
>>9888455
Uh, anoncchi, my eyes are like up here! Keep your peepers glued to your phone if you're gonna ogle tits like that! Otherwise it's been a faaabulous morning! I had a great breakfast and my hair woke up with me looking great!
>>
>>9888391
>Her flailing only aids him in helping his erection grow as he warms up between her cheeks. The hand on her head clenches as grabs a bundle of her dark hair, yanking her head up slightly to stop her hopeless struggle. His engorged tip now prods at her covered crotch, wanting to enter her hole. Each meeting slowly piercing her lips.
And raping you into the ground is just another byproduct. Now you're gonna grit your teeth and let this pig have his fun.
>>
>>9888320
>>
>>9888320
>tfw you were the Anon who posted that fox image a few threads back in request to "Post Tits"
Sorry friend, I posted her because she was thicc in all the right ways. I don't think there are any more pics... I could be wrong though.
>>
>>9888484
Uh huh, sure. You talk big but I got a feeling you couldn't back it up anoncchi. That's not very honest and it's like totally bad for your skin. Be truthful like I am and you can look good too! Also, I called you a chicken, if you can't take that then you need to like nut up or something.
>She leans back and puts her arms behind her head, pushing her chest out.
>>
>>9888492
I'm looking at this character after the first time you posted your image but I haven't watched the anime and for what I know, I don't think I can do her justice.
>>
>>9888489
ah, well, that's nice to hear at least. I woke up a little rocky but breakfast made it lots better, at least. And sorry, sorry, I can't help myself is all. They're huge, probably the best pair I've ever seen. Of course I wanna look at them a little...
>>
>>9888391
>He chuckled at her last request, taking the clipboard back from her and making the changes before tucking it back under his arm.
Looks like someone's a little shy, walking around here dressed like that I thought I was right when I had you as the type to enjoy the attention, but no problem we'll change it hun'. And don't worry about the room, sure if you pay you get a nicer one but if the first time is horrible then we wouldn't get regulars now would we?
>He stops in front of a door marked 35, taking out two keys and dropping one in Asagi's hand.
That's the key, since you asked for the room you get to keep it, I suggest you make sure to lock the door when you start. And your partner should be on his way here, he's a newbie so be patient with him okay? Go ahead inside and make yourself comfortable, perhaps get yourself ready for the lucky guy?
>Giving her one final wink with his last comment, he walks off and leaves her with the key.
>>
>>9888578
>The Anon cracks his knuckles, stretching his arms out as he lets his eyes drift down from her face to properly admire the bust before him.
Oh, really now? Well, I guess I'm just going to have to give it a go then. Seeing as I'm so 'chicken'.
>He had been bluffing, of course, but now there was no way in hell he could back down. She issued a proper challenge! The Anon starts with the basics, placing his hands on her soft chest, allowing his fingers to sink into the plush fat of her breasts as he gives her his first, cautious grope.
S-See? Not a chicken at all.
>He moves a little closer, pushing his hands further, getting a more firm grip on her bust as he begins to knead her breasts in his hands, going in slow, deliberate circles. He swallows, a light red tinge appearing on his cheeks as he works at her. Where he was going to go next was a mystery, but for now, he was already enjoying this course of action.
>>
File: 3bd6cd0074cd1d83e17587ff10d8628c.png (387KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3bd6cd0074cd1d83e17587ff10d8628c.png
387KB, 900x1200px
Was I talking to anyone last thread and drop them? I got distracted.
>>
>>9888703
By what? Shota cock?
>>
>>9888525
Her hair being pulled and used as leverage makes her furious and sends her into a world of pain. The struggle continues as she tries to not derive any sort of pleasure from his cock fucking her. She moves her head and contorts her face so that her mouth can move and speak to her captor.
Fuck you. I swear when you get done, you better not fall asleep because I'm going to kill you. Get it over with you fucking scum.

>>9888602
Hmm...
>She looks at the key in her hand, an engraving marked 35 is on both sides. Maneuvering the key in her hand, she clasps it and unlocks the door. Going inside, she's surprised at how clean it is for a room that's supposed to be cheap. The money made from this venture must be enough to get the best products to clean cum out of. She closes the door and walks around the room. There's a bed and a few chairs, along with a storage closet. Picking up a few of the oils, she rubs some on her suit to see how they flow. The air conditioner kicks on and hums quietly. After her little venture, she sits on the bed and begins getting undressed. She formats her suit to be more revealing and places some of her external goods in a dresser by the closet. All she can do is wait for her partner for the night.
>>
File: 343828.jpg (931KB, 1483x664px) Image search: [Google]
343828.jpg
931KB, 1483x664px
>>9888320
Threadly request for muscle girl
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (160KB, 427x686px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
160KB, 427x686px
>>9888747
I wish. It was Metal Gear Rising for the first time
>>
>>9888758
>tfw picked up an ava soley because she had abs but most of her art has her with a flat stomach.
>>
>>9888758
Careful, you might attract the hyper muscle turbo autists.
>>
>>9888592
You have millions of breasts on the internet and real life, and you say that mine are the best?
>Her face flushes and she gets excited from your obscene compliment
Thanks anoncchi! Aww, you really know how to tell a girl she looks good. I hope you know they're au natural~

>>9888661
Mmm... mmm~ Anoncchi, you don't do this much, do you? I can see that you're getting redder than a tube of lipstick and you stammered a bit. You massaging my tits like that is awesome though, I can't get that myself, you just have the touch at least from what I can tell. Beats those other guys who try this!
>She goes over and pats your head, giggling like a schoolgirl and cooing a bit with almost every fondle and twist of her breasts.
>>
>>9888751
You can yap all you want down there bitch.
>Reeling back one last time he rips through her suit as he plunges his cock balls deep in the vixen. Tearing away any resistance he meets along the way as he forcibly lodges his meaty rod into her. He tightens his grip on her hair as he savors her warm cunt, quivering from the sudden penetration.
Once I'm done with you you'll have my cum leaking out of you for days.
>>
fuck
>>
>>9888871
Succ
>>
>>9888871
Yes that's what we're supposed to do here
>>
>>9888765
I'll suck your dick if you'll feel better
>>
>>9888751
(I'm putting what the manager says in quotes, just to avoid confusion)
"She's already inside, just open and go in. She asked for some light masochism play, you know anything about that boy?
>Anon shrunk under the man's steel gaze, it was his first time here so he was a bit afraid of the man in front of him, taking a while to come up with an answer for him.
N-no, I know about it but I've never tried it before......
>The manager rubs his head to soothe his incoming migraine, he told them to get him someone that knew what they were doing, not a rookie,
"Whatever, just follow her orders and don't piss her off, got it? I'm not losing a customer thanks to your shit, now get in there and fuck her brains out!"
>He pushed the poor kid through the door, Anon landing on the ground a slowly getting up to his feet.
Ow...
>he looked around the room, noting where everything that he supposed he might need would be, only to freeze up when he saw his partner on the bed in her risque attire. His face turned red as he back away, trying to think of what to say
H-hi, my name's Anon...
>>
File: ffa23439161ca2a63d7b887b7e0ecf73.jpg (940KB, 950x1302px) Image search: [Google]
ffa23439161ca2a63d7b887b7e0ecf73.jpg
940KB, 950x1302px
>>9888951
I'm fine. I just don't like the game. I've played worst that was said to be better.
>>
>>9888845
>Positive reinforcement? Neat. Anon steps back from her for a moment, trying to shake off the embarrassment of being caught out and have at least a little dignity.
W-Well, why don't we up the ante then?
>He clears his throat, doing his best to regain composure.
There's only so much I can do through your clothes, right? Why not lose the top?
>>
>>9888845
>Anon looks on at her a little shyly now-trying not to-and failing still-to stare at her big, squishy chest, chewing at his lip just a little at the sight before speaking up again.
Ah..well yeah, obviously! I don't just say that, I've seen a lot of tits but those are something special...ah...they're real? No way...can uh...can I see for myself? Pretty please?
>>
>>9888975
You don't sound drunk, Dark
Did you buzz burn out that fast?
>>
>>9889052
I didn't get to the booze store today. Stuff came up. Going to grab some tomorrow I think.
I wanted to get smashed and play KF2's event, but it didn't pan out.
>>
>>9888975
If It wasn't too late I'd probably ask you to whip out one of your fine ladies. But for now I'll just stare.
>>
>>9888888
>>
File: DMGBunny.png (198KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
DMGBunny.png
198KB, 480x660px
>>9889092
Fill your eyes anon
>>
>>9889085
The new siren is fucking absurd I love it
>>
>>9889115
Not that anon but nice pic, I don't think I've ever seen that one before
>>
>>9888788
Yeah, thats another problem I'm having. Lots of characters /could/ be muscle, but very very few are consistently drawn with muscle, let alone drawn with muscle and WELL on top of it
>>
>>9888861
>She closes her mouth and breathes through her teeth. Her breathing is drawn out and staggered at some points. She knows that being fucked like that felt good, but the person behind the dick is nowhere near her type, so she tries to fight the pleasure and control her breathing. Her mind races as she tries to form thought and verbalize her complaints, but his thrusts keep her shut up, in the end, she realizes that her keeping a degree of silence is the best thing she can do.

>>9888974
>She raises an eyebrow at him, looking around the room to make sure she isn't getting punked.
Hello anon... are you in the right room? This is room 35. If you're lost try the front desk area and ask for the manager.
>She points to the door and gives the man directions on how to get back.
Wait, are you supposed to be the guy who's gonna satisfy my masochistic desires? You look like a guy who's never seen a woman like me before. Oh my goodness, is it your first day here? I'm sorry for being so rude if it is. My name is Asagi.
>She extends her arm out to you and awaits the possible handshake, if he's man enough.
>>
File: DMGBunny2.png (131KB, 540x660px) Image search: [Google]
DMGBunny2.png
131KB, 540x660px
>>9889131
The FUCKING sound she makes is beautiful. And that monkey is going to haunt my nightmares
>Every time I see one I almost let slip the "WE NEED TO STOP THAT MONKEY"

>>9889140
Got it today I think! Here's part two!
>>
>>9889115
A lovely sight indeed.
Any chance I could get some Little Sister butt, to top it off with?
>>
>>9889085
I still recommend vanilla crown with coke. Probably the best liquor I can get legally
>>
>>9889179
Okay I laughed at that pic
>>
File: 024-4.jpg (217KB, 820x718px) Image search: [Google]
024-4.jpg
217KB, 820x718px
>>9889196
Anytime!

>>9889207
That's what I'm aiming for, if the place has it. Small story doesn't carry much.
>>
>>9889179
>Owain is in KF2 now
>>
>>9889179
>This pic
G-God damn it DMG...my weakness...
>>
>>9889234
Thanks a ton, you're the best. <3

I haven't lewded you in forever, I need to fix that someday.
>>
>>9889234
Such a fat ass needs a much bigger dicking.
>>
File: cassieseesall.png (47KB, 213x91px) Image search: [Google]
cassieseesall.png
47KB, 213x91px
>>9889179

>Mating press
>>
>>9889234
Do they have regular crown and you find some vanilla Coke maybe?
>>
File: 2ez 4shikizi.jpg (1MB, 1063x1515px) Image search: [Google]
2ez 4shikizi.jpg
1MB, 1063x1515px
>>9889013
Alright I'll lose the top, but you better not get me dirty! These clothes are worth a boatload of cash and I'm not about to have them ruined by your nasty hands. Take them off for me and you may commence the fondlin' dude.
>She brings your arms down and then she t-poses, waiting for you to undo her shirt and get it off.

>>9889035
Wow, that tone could've totally convinced a person to prevent them from killing themselves dude. NOT! Get some confidence in your demands and try that again. I love my little anoncchi and want him to be strong. Make your demands for my tits as strong as your desire for them!
>She takes her phone and holds it in her hand, pointing at you and them snapping a pic of your meek self.
>>
>>9889296
Who's this?
>>
>>9889235
Google Killing Floor 2 Scrake monkey. I'm sure you can find him.

>>9889244
Mating Presses?

>>9889269
I'll be waiting for you <3

>>9889278
You wanna give it to her?

>>9889296
Kibbles and bits pls

>>9889297
Normal Crown yeah, but I haven't seen Vanilla around here yet
Could be a region thing
>>
>>9889344
>You wanna give it to her?
I wish.
>>
>>9889315

It's me, Kibbles but I am being silly.

>>9889344

>Waves
>>
>>9889306
>He blinks a little in surprise at her remark-not really a no, and kinda the opposite in a way, too, but encouraging all the same. He snaps out of it when she snaps the picture of his dumbfounded look, before he furrows his brow and clears his throat.
Right..uh. Ahem. Hey, let me have that great set of fat tits! I want to squish em and pull on your hard little nipples until your toes curl! And...uh..wrap those big mounds around my cock and milk a hot load out into your waiting mouth.
>He says, all in kind of a rush as he looks up at her, uncertain in the eye, but determined nontheless. Suddenly he adds.
...Please?
>>
>>9889170
>As much as his nerves were still eating away at him, the girl before him, Asagi, was too stunning to pass up! He walked up to her and grabs her hand firmly, giving her his best shot at a handshake, even throwing in a small smile to try to lighten to mood a bit.
Y-yeah, I'm kinda new here. I heard about the place online and decided to give it a shot you know, first time's free some no money out of my pocket if it sucks. Although, seeing as I got paired up with a beauty like you, I'm starting to think that this place ain't so bad.
>Trying his best to look confident, he sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her in closer and whispering into her ear.
And yeah, I've never really seen a woman quite like you before~ Maybe you can show me what makes you so special.
>>
>>9889170
>He's using her like a cheap sextoy. Grabbing at her curves with aggressive hands, clawing and tearing away at her before firmly planting them on her ass. Playing with it as his hips slammed into her, driving her deeper into the hard floor. Each thrust burying him to the hilt as he has no regard for her own comfort. His fat head scrapping away at her walls as it forces its shape into them. Her ass was putty in his hands as he slapped them hard making an audible thwap each time. Without any warning he jammed his thumb into her other hole. Only thing separating the two was her latex as his digit danced around in her.
No more smart insults or snarky comments? You've given up already? Or maybe you do like being fucked like a cheap whore?
>>
>>9889382
Oh. Because if theres a cock under that smug grin, and it wants to be buried inside a girls womb, I'm more than willing.
>>
>>9889378
Pussy

>>9889382
>Waves back
>>
>>9889344
Mating presses yes. They're pretty top tier. Especially on girls with giant asses like DMG. Hits me right in the dick man...
>>
>>9889306
>With that permission, the Anon doesn't take much longer to begin removing her top. He wasn't sure what made it so special, but apparently he isn't supposed to get it dirty, so, he gently sets it down on the ground before reaching around to start unhooking her bra as well. In for a penny, in for a pound. Once he managed to get that off as well, it's back to business. He drops the bra on top of the shirt, before pressing his hands back into her bare breasts, letting his palms slide over her nipples slowly before he gets a little bit rougher with his groping. Maybe he wasn't so bad at this after all.
So, how's that? Still got that 'magic touch'?
>He places his hands on either side of her breasts, pressing them together as he leans down, flicking his tongue over one of her nipples. He feels silly, but maybe he's meant to.
>>
>>9888975
>DMG continues to have terminally shit taste in games and blogs about it for all to see
Stop posting any time
>>
>>9889344
Maybe it is regional
Lolobot was drinking it the other night, and I would break out my bottle again if I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.
Being responsible sucks
>>
>>9889424
I'm a fan of them too. But only if it's on boys. To each their own! I wouldn't mind that position <3
>>
>>9889445
You like to put boys in mating presses?
>>
>>9889445
Wait do you mean amazon presses with the girl on top? Those are pretty great too...but I've never seen em done, really...
actually...with an ass like that.
Jesus christ my dick...
>>
File: 008a604c1190f1a8a5e681419be023eb.png (217KB, 454x1000px) Image search: [Google]
008a604c1190f1a8a5e681419be023eb.png
217KB, 454x1000px
>>9889442
I was working all weekend. I need to enjoy myself. Maybe tomorrow I'll get smashed and suck dick sloppily. Now I'm sober and I can only suck dick proper.

>>9889463
Well DUH. Boys with cute butts being BRED
>>
File: 667633969fe0b7cec1775f93107d57c5.jpg (121KB, 903x1280px) Image search: [Google]
667633969fe0b7cec1775f93107d57c5.jpg
121KB, 903x1280px
>>9889419

Sorry to disappoint but they don't wield a certain male organ, least not a real one, what they do have is a lovely little plastic toy to charm any hole.

(Even if I have never done pegging in RP before)

>>9889423

>Makes their way over and gives them a generous hug.
>>
>>9889480
I meant dicking a boy. Amazon presses are.. okay I guess. I don't think they're my cup of tea
>>
*yawn*
>>
>>9889389
Yeah! Now you've got it! It's all in the mind and with a pinch of confidence, you can get those desires across.
>She gives you a little golf clap and hops up and down.
Get over here anoncchi, fondle these titters like there's no tomorrow. Make me hot you big sexy slayer you~
>She beckons to you with a curl of her finger, eyes locked with your and licking her lips at the wonderful treat she's about to get.

>>9889436
Ehehe! Your tongue tickles anoncchi! It's like a little dog's tongue on my face! You're totes adorbs! A-and your hands aren't too bad either, but go a little easier on them, they bruise like peach, except that the ones behind me don't bruise that easily!
>She slaps her ass and it jiggles like jello.
Give those tits a good suck dude, don't leave any part unsuckled. Who knows, maybe they'll have milk. Spoilers, they won't!
>>
>>9889488
Evening, wonderful fluff butt. That's an ass I couldn't forget if I tried.
>>
>>9889482
I'm into traps so I agree with you 100% we should find some traps or shotas and have a good time.
>>
File: Kass136.jpg (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Kass136.jpg
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>9889511
Good morning to you too, young lady.
>>
File: 7d0a67735cb2b0b2909dd02a1663c02b.jpg (127KB, 684x1038px) Image search: [Google]
7d0a67735cb2b0b2909dd02a1663c02b.jpg
127KB, 684x1038px
>>9889488
>Snuggles but yawns
How you doin' there sunshine?

>>9889526
>Mating press a shota
ANON PLEASE. Think of the children!
>>
>>9889296
>>9889344
How do you start a mating press while erping? Without just blatantly saying mating press.
>>
>>9889511
Kitty~<3
>>
>>9889488
Now THAT I want to have put my ass in a mating press. I won't even miss getting cream pied
>>
>>9889537
As if you're any better, I'll think about them after you young lady.
>>
>>9889528
Good morning sir~
>>9889540
Me! :3
>>
What sorta nigger faggot thinks a male can be bred.
Only Astolfo from Grand Order can be. Fuckin' retards.
>>
>>9889512
>Anon looks rather encouraged by her sweet words, and a smile spreads across his face, as he steps closer and looks up at her when she orders him to do that.
Right...confidence. Just do it...
>He muttered to himself, furrowing his brow, and suddenly lunges up at her, grabbing hold of both of her big, squishy mounds, letting his fingers sink in as he quickly goes to tear her top off of her-or tries to anyway-so that his palms can get too those big, glowing red peaks he wants to test for himself.
W-Wow...they're way softer than I ever imagined..I uh... mean, I'm gonna use these fat teats to satisfy my dick, alright you sl..slut? Kneel down already.
>>
File: 3c28f60c5d137a35bba8b13e9bdd2325.jpg (430KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
3c28f60c5d137a35bba8b13e9bdd2325.jpg
430KB, 1280x905px
>>9889538
Adjust your arms under their legs and push them up forward? That sounds like it'd work.

>>9889563
I'LL THINK OF THEM AS MUCH AS I WANT

>>9889581
Ain't gunna stop me from trying
>>
>>9889565
Damn this kitty is even cuter!
>Pets gently
>>
>>9889581
Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Junior would like a word with you.
>>
>>9889538
I've done it before. You describe pushing your partner's legs up beside their body. Then you talk about how their pussy is on display. Then you give them the dick all the way to their womb
>>
>>9889492
What about futa on girl?
>>
Help
I want to write ERP right now because I want to help make anons happy but at the same time I am super unhorny right now and I can't write well unless I'm horny.
>>
>>9889591
Then we'll both think while we're fucking them! If it's a problem, I'll bring a trap and you can keep the shotas
>>
>>9889591
A shota would be the easiest to put into the Amazon position. It would be especially good for making sure they couldn't get away.
>>
File: 146967738069.jpg (262KB, 2968x2362px) Image search: [Google]
146967738069.jpg
262KB, 2968x2362px
>>9889622
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1362x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1362x768px
>>9889593
>>9889593
Yay~ ^.^
>>
>>9889512
>That was a stutter. Aha. Finally there was a gap in that armor. Was there even armor? He hadn't had to work very hard to get to this point, so maybe he was imagining it. The Anon slides his tongue over her nipple again, this time taking a little more time to slather it in his warm saliva before he slid his lips over the sensitive bud, suckling at it gently as his other hand resumed roughly kneading and squeezing her breast. But, this did leave one hand completely unused. Well, not for much longer. With her breasts taken care of, he presses his other hand into her jiggling ass, giving it a hard squeeze before giving it a slap of his own. This he could get used to. After a little while, he pulls his lips off of her nipple, looking up at her.
Why don't we take a closer look at those too, then?
>>
>>9889622
https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=dandon_fuga
>>
>>9889581
Maybe, but I want as many futas as possible to pump my guts full of girl cum in vain attempts to try and knock me up
>>
>>9889617
That'd also work!

>>9889631
Idunno, but all I can think of now if mating pressing a shota.. And that REALLY cute shota from this morning.. or yesterday morning.. time is weird..

>>9889635
Bending them over is also a great way to make sure they couldn't get away
>>
>>9889622
Well, what turns YOU on?
>>
>>9889677
>That'd also work!
G-great. Was just asking for a friend of course.
>>
>>9889638
Whew
>>
>>9889677
Well best of luck on your quest for shotas, I gotta find some traps for this Mating Press Party.....
>>
>>9889392
>She turns to him with a confused look and wonders if this free trial is all that it's cracked up to be.
Well thanks for the compliment, but I was more or less expecting you to really take the lead and put me in my place for a bit. Here I am being selfish. What would you like to do? Maybe we can work something out and have us both get off and leave satisfied. Also, go lock the door.
>She gives him a quick hug and pats him on the back, waiting for his eventual trip and return. In her mind, all she can think about is that even though it's free, she may be getting ripped off. How do you rip off a free thing anyways?

>>9889412
>The thrusting power of his cock was just demolishing her insides. There was no pleasure, all pain. When he stuck his finger inside her ass like that, all she wanted to do was cry. It's been a horrible experience and every moment that passes she hopes that it's the end. She kept her eyes closed and flexed her muscles to help him get to cumming faster so that he'd leave. His insults and slander have no effect on her. She stays silent, barring the groans and grunts of pain.
>>
>>9889677
Which cute shota? I remember two trying to play with you
>>
>>9889706
A none cute friend?~

>>9889719
Best luck too anon. I think I need to rest up..

>>9889724
One put on his sister panties that said cutie on the butt. But he disappeared and made me sads... Cute shotas are cute.. But I need to sleep..
>>
>>9889677
Or picking them up and pinning them against a wall, forcing them to mate with you. Or forcing them to take your cock, whichever.
>>
>>9889522

Ah, a welcome greeting. Evening anon, hows it hanging?

>>9889537

Beautiful, like you. Tch, I'm kidding. All good here as far as I'm concerned. Riding out the night until I need to get some rest. I see you aren't enjoying Metal Gear? Is it at least fun to play?

Feel free to answer that or not because I wouldn't want to stir any trouble. I looked it up myself and seems to be a lot of fun slicing and dicing guys up.

>>9889547

I'll take that as one very vocal vote to try out pegging. Can't say I was ever deterred by the thought and teased DMG with it not all that long ago.
>>
>>9889752
Goodnight, Dark
Lewd dreams <3
>>
>>9889752
I'm not the femanon you were teasing about being cute no. I'm the one with a lust for futa
>>
File: 1251446737548.gif (2MB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
1251446737548.gif
2MB, 200x136px
>Doing a requested fetish that isn't your cup of tea just to avoid letting people down
>>
>>9889768
Pretty nice, calm evening. Got some compliments that made me smile, so I am pretty happy right now.
Just lazily browsing things, at the moment. I saw you, and remembered playing with you before so I hope you're having a nice evening as well.~
>>
>>9889482
Oh yeah? Well cute magicians need to be bred
>>
>>9889792
Only do that if it doesn't disgust you friend.
Hurting yourself for others isn't a way to have fun erping.
>>
File: mfwnopancakes.png (103KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mfwnopancakes.png
103KB, 512x512px
>>9889792
>When you've already been putting off someone for a few days and they PM you for a session just as you're going to bed.
>>
>>9889768
I am certainly willing to be a guinea pig for your test run as penetrator. Hopefully I'll be around when you decide to give it a go <3
>>
File: thanks.jpg (48KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
48KB, 600x598px
>>9889792
>ERPing a certain fetish
>all of a sudden they whip out another one that you aren't into in the middle of the session
>don't have the heart to tell them no
>>
>>9889722
>After a few more pumps he pulls out for only a moment before flipping her on her back. He quickly grabs her wrists with one hand and slams her hands behind her head as he pushes her legs away to get close to her crotch. In one smooth motion he pins her down with his weight as his thick cock barged its way back in again. Now hitting spots even deeper than before as he looks at her face, now unable to hide from him as he sees her in agony. This only causes him to be rough with her placing his free hand on her neck to make sure she can't turn away from the man defiling her. Gouging out her cunt with each move as the tip now knocks at her cervix.
>>
>>9889792
I've done that. Noncon with watersports. I felt dirty when I did it, but my partner's enthusiastic thank yous made it okay, sorta
>>
>>9889587
>She slaps anoncchi across the face.
Don't call me a slut, fucker.
>She then rubs her hand across the slapped spot to help you recover.
I liked your compliment about how soft my breasts are. I drink lots of milk and use moisturizer every day. All for the benefit of myself and you anoncchi! It took you long enough but you're finally groping me! Who knows, maybe we'll even have seeeex~ You'd like that wouldn't you? I bet it would be awesooome! I'll kneel when you apologize for your rude saying back there.
>She pets you and then fondles her chest along with you.

>>9889661
I thought you'd never ask.
>While keeping you on suckle duty, she takes off the rest of her clothes while doing her best to keep you on there. When she's finally completely naked, she spanks her ass again, this time with a much louder smack. Skin against skin, the sign of an impending good time.
You only have one mouth anoncchi, better put it to good use and keep sucking and teasing my tits. My ass is for later!
>She grabs your head and pulls you into her bountiful chest, hugging you and moaning as she twists around.
>>
>>9889722
>Taking the key and standing up, he walks over to the door, his ego a little bruised. The manager's words ring in his head, reminding him of his responsibility, he couldn't blow this! As he returns to the bed, he wonders if he should really try taking the lead, it could be fun for his first time doing it.
Hey, when you say 'take the lead and put you in your place', are you talking about stuff like me roughing you up and giving you orders? Because, well, the chance to do something like that with someone like you kinda turns me on..
>Figuring that he had nothing to lose at this point anymore, he threw all shame out the window. Standing proudly right in front of Asagi, a quite large bulge could be seen in Anon's pants, a visible sign of his arousal.
How about we start this by you getting this thing here out into the open, I'm sure he's dying to meet you.
>>
>>9889890
I think I know who you played with.
I am only thankful that, for the little cult following watersports has here, we don't have one for feces stuff.
I don't think I could stomach it.
>>
>>9889511
Who's this?
>>
>>9889778
I still love you. And I'm jealous at the same time getting bred by Sponty and Zhali already, lucky...
There's a couple more futas I forgot to tell you about. Nonon's main can be played as a futa with a nine incher. There's also a futa D.Va around, I'm not sure if it's Jinx or not. Best of luck getting knocked up by all the futa cock you want
>>
>>9889807

May I ask which session? Was it with my Fox Cassie in particular? Sometimes I get a little curious when anons mention things like that.

Happy to hear though you had such a lovely day and hope it only gets better!

>>9889840

You need only ask anon because at worse I may not be feeling it that night. Discovering new and different things in RP is part of the fun.
>>
>>9889904
>This was certainly going better than Anon expected, and he imagined it could only go up from here. With his head pulled into her chest, he doesn't need much encouragement to wrap his lips around her nipple once more, tongue swirling around the stiffening nub as he sucks hard, tugging at it as he plays with her chest. With their bodies so close together, it's hard to mistake the stiffness in his groin pressing against her as he indulges himself on her chest, but, as she said, that comes later. He pulls his lips away from her breast for a short moment, a string of saliva still connecting him to her now red and thoroughly coated nipple. That can't do. He gently laps at it, his tongue pulling away some of the excess spit before he brings his hand back to her chest, tending to the breast he'd just cleaned while he gets his mouth around her other one, giving it the same treatment, only a little bit rougher, biting down gently on her soft chest. Once again, he finds himself with a free hand, and he is quick to let it sink in to her now bare rump, a smile creeping onto his lips as he imagines all the things he's going to do to it when 'later' finally comes.
>>
>>9889926
Scat is absolutely disgusting. I was shown a picture by a friend that I wish I could burn out of my memory.
Personally I can't stand vore, snuff, or anything that leads to the destruction of another. I'm far from vanilla, but even I have limits
>>
>>9890025
Same. Although I don't mind soft vore. Like if it's about the huge size difference, and there's no swallowing or anything, but rather toying with the tongue, etc.
>>
>>9889881
>She's now visibly crying. Whatever makeup she's wearing is running down in discolored streams as her rapist forces her to look at his disgusting face. It's a memory that she'll never forget. There is no more struggling due to the big mountain of fat holding her down and penetrating her like a chicken on a spit. Every part of her vagina hurts now, his cock was big but all it did was end up goring her. The thoughts of her pussy being so mangled and disheveled that she can't have a baby caused her to only cry more. Every tear is filled with hate and malice to the man raping her.

>>9889907
>She facepalms when she hears you say, "when you say 'take the lead and put you in your place', are you talking about stuff like me roughing you up and giving you orders?" Shaking her head at the lack of skill before her, she can only laugh.
Heh, yeah that's exactly what I meant. Good observation skills there Jon, you found your pipe.
>Looking up from her facepalm, she sees that you're standing there with pants bulge burdened and waiting for action. She hears you command and smiles.
Now that I can do.
>She happily unzips your pants and takes down your underwear to reveal your member. She's got a dumb grin on her face from the fact that it's pretty good.
Oh boy, can't wait to see what this is gonna do, maste-hahahaha!
>>
>>9889978
I'm afraid I don't know who this is, but thank you
>>
>>9889993
Thank you, Kibbles. But now it's going to have to get in line behind me making up a session I messed up with Buxbi, and a long term want to play with Carmine. I end up missing you a lot and when I have time you get swamped. Someday the stars will align and we'll get to play
>>
>>9890062
You mean like with Big Miku, or Sponty's big dragon girl or something?
>>
>>9889976
Just a nobody that wanted attention~
>>
>>9890098

Nothing to miss today as I feel a little under the weather. Getting ready for school this Summer and working sours the earlier hours I thought I could promise. Even my late hours have seen drastic changes. I try anon and I hope to make one of your next sessions special.
>>
File: 4303556.jpg (252KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
4303556.jpg
252KB, 1200x1400px
>>9888320
>>9888758
Two birds, one stone
>>
>>9889993
Oh, yeah, it was with Cassie mostly. I've played with some of your other girls, too, but I did with her the most. A lot of slow, grinding early mornings that led to rampant fucking like animals.
It was good stuff, a lot of fun and a fond memory for me.

And certainly the same to you.
>>
>>9890142
Would fuck/10
>>
>>9890142
Isn't that from Kung Fu panda?
>>
>>9890002
>Shiki guides anoncchi to a nearby bed and then lies down on top of it. Her lying back causes her big "I" cups to pool up on her chest, making them look even bigger than before. His suckling and fondling was just adorable. She closes her eyes and strokes his hair as he alternates between tits. Remembering that under her huge ass is a hand she's sitting on, she lets it go free, but it decides to stay there and jiggle her booty like a good boy, so she gives it some room by propping her back up with a pillow so that anoncchi may have the best time with his delicious Shiki titties.
>>
>>9890089
There's also Nina and Trixie, both of which have futa as options.
>>
>>9890120
I mean, I guess?
>>
>>9890153
Yes.
>>
>>9890077
>The man took pleasure in making her cry. Knowing she can do nothing as he had his way with her. Oh what sinister grin he had, showing it off to his fucktoy. That sleazy smile only to disappear as his breathing became ragged and his grunting getting louder. He was close to finishing up his fun. His legs slid up her, causing her own to be at her side. Her ankles almost at her head as her pussy is now fully exposed for his cock. The fat thing driving into her nonstop only to get fatter as he gets ready to orgasm. Prepping her womb with drops of his precum as his head forces its way in there.
I'm gonna knock you up like the bitch you are!
>>
>>9890161
>Anon happily lets her guide him back to the bed, following suit as she lies down, draping himself over her as he continues to suckle and enjoy her breasts. The weight of her soft, jiggling rump is welcome on his hand, but at the same time having it not fall asleep from the weight is also welcome. He still gives it his best smack for good measure. After he's had his fill, her nipples stiff and red from his needy attention, and covered in his warm, sticky spit, he pulls his lips back, taking a moment to realise just how appealing his new situation is.
Fuck, you're one pretty lady...
>He reaches down, unbuckling his belt and sliding it off before tossing it aside, unbuttoning his pants and pulling this underwear down just enough to let his painfully hard cock spring forth. It's cut, fairly big, and almost close to bursting already.
So, am I still a chicken?
>Anon walks his fingers down from her chest, sliding his palm down her smooth stomach until it rests between her legs. He slowly slides his fingers down over her snatch, dragging his digits over her lower lips as he watches for her reaction, and awaits her reply.
>>
>>9890062
I kind of want to like soft vore, but I feel if I get okay with that, then it will be a downward spiral to me getting cock vored and melted into cum, and I definitely don't want that

>>9890089
Just a futa loving (male) Anon that no one knows besides maybe DMG. I love what you're going for because I see fem x futa as the ultimate in lesbian action. There's nothing quite like two beautiful women making love, and the addition of the cock and impregnation only makes it better. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I wanted to tell you there's someone rooting for you!
>>
>>9890077
>Strangely enough, her making fun of him only helped to ease his nerves even more, his goal now to help her enjoy her session.
Yeah yeah, laugh it up, didn't know they allowed comedians inside here as well...
>Grabbing the back of her head, Anon suddenly shoves his entire length into her mouth. His bulbous tip touches her throat, throbbing every once in a while as he keeps his cock in her mouth.
I think I like you like this more, mouth full of cock and nice and quiet.
>He grabs her long, flowing hair and forms it into a ponytail held together by his fist, a handle of sorts as he begins to pull his dick out of her mouth. He reaches about halfway before going back in, his balls slapping against her chin and her nose shoved right into his crotch. He continues to fuck her mouth for a while, filling the room with nothing but the slurping sounds coming from Asagi as Anon began to get deep enough to start hitting her throat. After a few good thrusts into her throat, the hot and tight entrance almost making him cum right there, he finally pulls out all the way and lets her breath.
You hanging in there Asagi?
>>
File: Cute_Furry.gif (2MB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_Furry.gif
2MB, 1000x602px
Take care ERP and have a nice night or day. If I am not dead tomorrow I'll make up to that anon who wanted Zig-Zag and others. I felt terrible how I lost him in the shuffle of the thread dropping out and hopefully hes not too peeved at me.

>>9890142

I'd like to give them a try. Begs the question how the partner would enjoy seeing them played. Sassy but with a heart of gold or a no nonsense mistress helping quell a bit of personal stress?

>>9890149

I have had so many I wonder how long I can say I "remember every session", but until they're wiped from memory I'll always get to look back and enjoy even the smallest of things. Like playful banter and slow things as that.
>>
>>9890282
A bit of both would be nice. A gentle dom sort of thing.
>>
>>9890135
Take care of yourself first, Kibbles
Real life is far more important than the fantasies we weave here. Best of luck in all you do <3
>>
>>9890252
I'm sure if you make it clear that you don't want to go that far, your other partner would respect that.
Unless they were some shithead autist like Chat or something.
>>
>>9890282
Sleep well cutie.
>>
>>9890282
Take care.
>>
>>9890282
Zig Zag anon here, it's fine I ended up just doing another session. Thanks for worrying though kibbles, shows you care. I'll try some other time, so take care and have a nice night.
>>
>>9890282
See ya. Hope you get a full rest
>>
>>9890300
Thanks but I'm not worried about my partner. I'm worried about myself getting addicted and looking for more experiences. I've already got some degenerate fetishes, I don't need any more
>>
>>9888351
Who would that be?
>>
>>9890382
Krystal.
>>
Anyone willing to give me a rimjob while they jerk me off? I'm too afraid to ask for it in sessions because I'm not sure if my partner would like it...
>>
Anyone want to abuse a sub?
>>
>>9890224
No...
>She whispers as quietly as she could, almost not even moving her mouth. The feelings of orgasm could be felt by how much he grew inside her. It pissed her off and also relieved her a bit at the same time, knowing it was almost over. She shudders periodically as her womb is being split to pieces and the pain she feels from it. Oh how dearly she wanted it to be over. She didn't even care that she got knocked up from this, there's technology and medicine so that his batter may never create life inside her.

>>9890270
>She coughs and wheezes, pounding her chest a few times and rubbing her throat.
What the hell, you were gonna cum and feed me your seed! Why did you stop? Get over here and start pounding my throat again until you cum for the first time! Also get me some water.
>She doesn't want to show weakness from the fact her throat hurts and is on fire from the rubbing of his cock when he first thrust in. Coughing a few times, she sits up and looks at you, smiling, happy as could be, while suppressing a few coughs.
>>
>>9890393
>>9890409
>Anon A forces anon B to give him a rimjob
Problem solved.
>>
File: 63341514_p0.png (715KB, 571x1010px) Image search: [Google]
63341514_p0.png
715KB, 571x1010px
>>9889581
>>
>>9890427
Not a bad idea
>>
File: ERP Avvies.jpg (2MB, 3760x2556px) Image search: [Google]
ERP Avvies.jpg
2MB, 3760x2556px
So tear me open, pour me out
There's things inside that scream and shout
And the pain still hates me
So hold me
Until it sleeps....
>>
>>9890429
I want to suck that cock!
>>
>>9890409
>>9890427
You up for it?
>>
>>9890393
But you're asking now...
I really wish more Ava's would fill out that fetish chart, then we could have a better idea of yes/no before the awkward request
>>
>>9890449
Nonon pls bully me with your cock
>>
>>9890449
Hi there.
>>
>>9890165
Already talked to Trixie, just need to find the right type, haven't seen Nina around

>>9890252
Well, sounds like a kindred spirit. Thanks for the help again, here's hoping I can get a little more some time in the future.
>>
>>9890449
I was thinking of that same damn song earlier tonight.
How's it hanging, Nonon?
>>
>>9890481
I'm gonna bully you by not bullying you with my dick, loser.
>>9890483
Ohaiyo.
>>
>>9890245
Nah dude, you're c-c-cock~
>She makes some finger guns and shoots them at you. Their aim is off due to the pleasure she's feeling from you fingering her like a horny schoolboy.
Tacky, unrefined, and unpredictable, your hands are just that anoncchi and I'm loooving every minute of it!
>She takes your hand from her ass and she gives your fingers a few playful sucks and pulls before taking your head and pushing it in between her breasts.
Since you're here, I just wanna say you're not gonna fuck these tits, you're gonna fuck this pussy and play with these tubular titties~
>She kisses the top of your head and pushes back down into her.
>>
>>9890505
P-please? I'm begging you!
>>
File: balling nonon.png (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
balling nonon.png
140KB, 500x500px
>>9890503
Tired, but good.
I learned how to reimage computers at 9:00 in the morning today.
Until it Sleeps is actually my favorite Metallica song.
Has a really nice rhythm to it.
>>
Is there a link to the super ultra mega fetish chart?
>>
File: Nonon sign.jpg (100KB, 685x800px) Image search: [Google]
Nonon sign.jpg
100KB, 685x800px
>>9890520
>>P-please? I'm begging you!
But it's not bullying if you want it, is it?
>>
>>9890513
>Anoncchi
Oh gosh that's so.. Cute? Hot? I don't know what it is, but I love it
>>
>>9890539
N-not really, I guess...please let me suck your cock! Is that better?
>>
>>9890547
I think the word your looking for is, sexy. Love you anoncchi~
>Blows a JK kiss.
>>
>>9890539
>Suck her 10 inch futa dick
>>
>>9890418
>He lets out a loud growl. Almost like snarling at her as his load explodes into her battered pussy. Each pulse of his meaty girth sending out thick sticky cum, roaring down her tunnel as it splashes her walls white, sticking to them. Not letting up on fucking her as his potent white seed flooded her womb, each plunge forcing more into it. She was filled to the brim with hot, fertile semen as it sloshed around in her. Some spilling out as he continued pounding into her to get as much pleasure out of it. One last balls deep thrust before finally pulling out and getting up to view his hard work. She laid there, her hole stuffed with his batter and her face messy with tears, sweat, and anger.
I hope you like kids. Make sure to take care of the bastard.
>>
>>9890558
Mmmm...
I dunno what it is, not feeling a sucking tonight.
Wanna cuddle instead?
>>9890571
>You miss Nonon's dick by an inch.
>She just looks confused.
>>
>>9890418
I stopped cause I thought you were choking, but now that you're fine...
>He pulls her off the bed, forcing her to kneel in front of him as he sticks his prick back into her mouth. He wastes no time and aims right for her abused throat, using it as his own personal onahole. Spit and drool fly from her mouth as his cock leaks precum, the liquid going straight down her throat asAnon feels his climax coming. As much as he wouldvé loved to fill her stomach with his cum, he pulls out once more and pushes her away this time.
On second thought, I think I'm gonna end the session, you were right. Guys like me don't know what they're doing with girls like you, I mean, would you even want my cum?
>>
>>9890523
I hope you've had a nap since then...
The droaning depressed start to Until it Sleeps is certainly memorable, but I like the extended version of One better.
>>
>>9890444
You wanna do it? Or are you not the sun anon?
>>
>>9890513
>Anon can't help but chuckle a little bit, his laughter muffled by her huge breasts as he shifts himself against her, aligning his hips with hers until she feels his shaft resting against her warm, wet slit, grinding against her and getting nice and lubed up with her juices as he peeks his head out from her breasts.
You know, when we started this, I was the one stuttering. Seems like the tables have turned.
>He lifts his hips up, reaching down to grip his cock and press its swollen head against her cunt, pushing forward and letting it spread open her lips, the first inch or so sliding its way into her, much to the Anon's obvious delight. He lets out a gentle groan, letting his tongue flop out and rest on one of her breasts as he pushes his hips forward further, letting more and more of his cock slide into her until he reaches down, puts his hands on her hips, and pulls her towards him as he drives himself forward, slamming the entire length of his stiff member into her waiting folds in one swift motion, letting out a pleasured groan as he hilts himself inside the busty beauty.
F-Fuck...
>>
>>9890589
How can nonon have a huge dick when every outfit she has should make it visible?
>>
>>9890589
Cuddling works fine too, and getting denied is a pleasure all its own, anyway. Mind taking the lead?
>>
>>9890524
Damnit I just deleted that image off my phone.
Sorry Anon!
>>
My shoulder blade hurts.
>>
>>9890566
>Blushes like crazy from the kiss coming from those pink, glossy lips
Ehehe.. Thanks. Sexy, that's the word..
>>
>>9890640
You shouldn't fap so much
>>
Needs more 3d
>>
File: Its wonderful.png (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Its wonderful.png
289KB, 600x600px
>>9888320
I havent had to ask where all da furries are at in a long time. Is my life long quest over?
>>9890660
no
>>
>>9890665
Your quest shall never end. Not until I get a furry tigress (not >>9890142 ) that I can impregnate
>>
File: mgl031.jpg (62KB, 715x950px) Image search: [Google]
mgl031.jpg
62KB, 715x950px
>>9890665
>>
File: zebra.png (2MB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
zebra.png
2MB, 1160x1500px
>>9890665
Hey Spongegaranon, what's your favorite animal?
>>
>>9890759
That didn't even rhyme.
>>
>>9890759
Not that anon, but any animal that does that to me.
>>
>>9890769
Don't
>>
File: e0e5e1879bf2fcee491dbb40dd9adcbf.png (531KB, 761x1200px) Image search: [Google]
e0e5e1879bf2fcee491dbb40dd9adcbf.png
531KB, 761x1200px
>>9888320
>>
>>9890581
When you finally get off of her, she finally lets out some of her sobs. Turning her head to the side, a stream of tears flows from her and a pool begins to form on the ground. She shakes and spasms every couple of moments. There's no way for her to relax. Closing her eyes, she feels like she's gonna pass out from the pain, but she's glad it's over. All she can do is wait until he's far away from her.

>>9890594
>She gets up after having a coughing fit and answers your question.
Looks like you finally got some balls to go with that dick ya big futa. Heh. Of course I want your cum, but you can't leave me hanging like that, it's just rude.
>She wipes the saliva off her face and flings it onto the floor. Then she goes over and grabs your excited member, just right on the edge of bursting. She starts stroking it quickly.
Now you're gonna go over there, pin me down to the bed, and fuck my mouth until you make my stomach look like the inside of a weather balloon!
>She pulls you over to the bed, still stroking you at a quick pace. Then she stops when she feels you getting close again.
Do it again, but don't pull out this time. Fuck my mouth. Shut me up damn it.
>>
>>9890769
Kek
>>
Does anyone else think the nicknames some ava come up with for 'Anon' are the most adorable thing somehow?
I think one of my favs is Nonny.
>>
>>9890633
Lame! Anons help me out, I'm a dumbass and didn't save it all that time ago.
>>
>>9890800
Isn't that a nickname for Nonon?
>>
File: NONON OUTFITS.gif (224KB, 550x567px) Image search: [Google]
NONON OUTFITS.gif
224KB, 550x567px
>>9890618
Simple answer: It's magic, I don't gotta explain shit/it's a grower.
Complicated answer: Iori made a thing that hides it somehow.
>>9890607
I-I actually haven't.
I do like King Nothing, but it's not my favorite metal song. That goes to Nightwish's The Islander.
>>9890626
>Nonon sighs happily as she falls into her favorite chair in her own private little room. It was a long day, and she needed her own little time alone.
Aaah... thank fuck. If I had to deal with Uzu a second longer...
>>9890800
>I like Anonnie myself!
>>
File: more facesitting.png (1MB, 1260x1680px) Image search: [Google]
more facesitting.png
1MB, 1260x1680px
>>9890769
You stop that.
>>9890772
Just for you.
>>
File: tumblr_on8kgnuWOf1w5fo30o4_1280.jpg (245KB, 680x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_on8kgnuWOf1w5fo30o4_1280.jpg
245KB, 680x1140px
>Rapidly rings your fucking doorbell.
>>
How do we summon fp?
>>
>>9890810
I think it can be both, but I've seen it used for anon the most. A-At least lately anyway.
>>9890816
That's really cute too!
>>
>>9890792
(And cut. That was fun. Asagi is fucking hot and I'm glad I got to play with her. I hope you enjoyed it too. Goodnight!)
>>
>>9890800
I feel awkward calling people Anon.
>>
>>9890829
>rapidly requests facesitting
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>9890711
Thats your quest man
>>9890736
I have no idea who this is, but I like it
>>9890759
In terms of actual animals? Parrots. As for furries? Wolf/horse
>>
>>9890792
(Yo sorry to drop this on you but I just can't help but feel like I fucked this up somehow and I'm not sure I can save it. I know we're close to the end so there's no harm in just cutting it. Sorry but you were great I'm just off tonight)
>>
>>9890849
Do you prefer him/her? Or would you rather a name?

Usually I just pretend 'Anon' is the name for the sake of simplicity but I dont know if anyone else cares to do the same.
>>
>>9890816
>anon approaches her and sits on the arm of the chair
Rough day, huh? Wanna talk about it or do you just want some space for now?
>>
File: mgl06.jpg (78KB, 716x950px) Image search: [Google]
mgl06.jpg
78KB, 716x950px
>>9890856
>>
>>9890610
Aww yeah! That's the stuff anoncchi! Bangin' out those big thrusts in me is what I'm after! I knew you could do it dude! That's the power of confidence and determination. Also, who said I was stuttering... that was... rythmic lead ins to a word... yes.
>Boy Shiki, he really is gonna believe that one. It's kinda hard not to stutter when you're having your girls rocked and your pussy fingerblasted. He's just so cute when he gets like this...
Thrust slower anoncchi! I want to enjoy this as much as you do, so take it a bit slow, ok?

>>9890652
Always glad to help anoncchi. See ya around~
>>
>>9890856
It's Cream from Peaches and Cream, I think.
>>
>>9890829
>Grabs her and pulls her inside. Slamming her against the wall and starts fucking her senseless.
>>
File: 149464571137731337.gif (59KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
149464571137731337.gif
59KB, 200x200px
>>
>>9890816
Or maybe nonon is so short that a short, flared out skirt can hide her dick through the magic of perspective
>>
>>9890899
Faster.
>>
>>9890877
I avoid saying it at all. Whenever I'm playing a girl I'll do her:him but as a guy I prefer him:you since it can be confusing sometimes, at least to me. What are we talking about again?
>>
>>9890826
Much obliged
>>
>>9890807
You're lucky I had a backup
>>
>>9890829
>The door slams open with a loud bang as a very tired and frustrated Anon looks out from the doorway.
What do you want, already?! I'm trying to concentrate in here!
>>
>>9890800
I'm unable to a a because if my partner refers to themself as Anon it takes me completely out of it. Any random name oor just 'male' is better
>>
>>9890910
Just how to refer to anons, is all. I was curious.
>>
>>9890844
(I loved it. Asagi is hot and I hope we can do this and other things again.)

>>9890870
(It's alright, we all have those days. You do what you need to do and Asagi will be here to help you finish the idea someday.)
(For those who lurk, did you guys like Asagi? I never play her in public settings like this so I want to know if she's any good for this or not.)
>>
>>9890939
(What I lurked so far made me hard and hot.)
>>
>>9890894
I know that's supposed to be censorship but all I can see are vaginal teeth
>>
>>9890921
I am. Thank you.
>>
>>9890926
O-Oh. Well, I hope you tell folks that. It'd be a shame to ruin a session cuz of something so small.
>>
>>9890938
The usual is fag or pervert.
>>
>>9890826
Got any more?
>>
>>9890939
It made me want to viciously rape her ass until her belly was stuffed full of cum like a balloon, if that means anything.
>>
File: 1495654201850.png (3MB, 2000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
1495654201850.png
3MB, 2000x6000px
>>9890921
And I end up forgetting the fucking file
Im going to bed
>>
>>9890948
Oh shit you're right. God damn japan, even your censor game's hilarious. Never change with the quirkiness.
>>
>>9890894
>Anon immediately stops his thrusting as she says that, taking a moment to pant and regain some of his energy that he expended slamming himself into her.
R-Right, sorry.
>Shit. There it was again. No, no more stuttering like that. He had to do better. Anon's hands slide up her body once more, pressing into the huge, soft tits that caused all of this to happen as he brings himself a little higher on the girl's body, seeing eye to eye for the first time. He smiles down at her, leaning down to plant a soft, careful kiss on her lips, savoring the sweet taste before pulling back away to just meet eyes with her as he slowly begins to move his hips again. His cock begins to slide out of her inch-by-inch, letting his throbbing member press against every little part of her walls before he thrusts himself forward again, a quiet, wet slap ringing out as their hips meet, and his full, heavy balls slap against her pillowy ass.
How's that? B-Better?
>He licks his lips, continuing his slow, steady thrusts into her, the sound of their hips meeting just arousing him further, causing his cock to throb harder inside of her depths as he skewers her again, and again, in this slow, intimate fashion. His hands knead at her tits, occasionally pinching her nipples as he gives her what they both want.
>>
>>9890939
(Thanks for understanding, this was my first time with this kinda stuff and boy did it show, thanks for putting up with me.)
>>
>>9890901
I-I'm only 4 foot 9!
>>9890886
Nnnngh...
>The tiny maestra groans as she realizes a student got into her room. She was too tired to lock the door, or chase him out. She sighs, laying back into her chair.
Kid, I'm tired.. really tired.
The least you can do is... fucking.. get me into bed or something. I'm too tired to yell at you.
>>
>>9890939
I wonder what it'd be like to be the only man who can't rape her into submission
>>
>>9890957
Just looking for any plump furries to ava, really.
>>
>>9890981
>4 foot 9
Aww that's cute~
>>
>>9890965
Wew. Thanks.
>>
>>9890995
Being me is suffering, Anon
>>
>>9890999
This thread need more cute furry secretary.
>>
>>9890977
(Anon, I reluctantly have to cut you off. It's 4:30 here and my ability is suffering like a cancer patient. We will continue some other time.)
>>
File: Sneaky porn.png (361KB, 1359x657px) Image search: [Google]
Sneaky porn.png
361KB, 1359x657px
>>9890899
>Crawls out of coffin
>>
>>9891023
(Don't worry about it at all. We were nearing the end anyway, probably. It was fun playing with you! Sleep well.)
>>
>>9890981
Yes ma'am!
>he grabs her hands and pulls her up from her chair, moving one arm around his shoulder and placing one of his own around her waist
To the bed it is.
>he says as he begins walking the two of them towards her bed
>upon reaching the bed, he helps her get in and takes a seat next to her
N-now, would you mind if I maybe get in bed with you? Maybe cuddle some of that frustration out? If it's stupid I can just go.
>>
Lurkers come out and play!
>>
>>9891024
Go back to bed FP.
>>
>>9891024
Crawl back in...
How am I supposed to go to bed with your sexiness here?
>>
>>9890999
Well I'd gladly take that last one in a heartbeat.
>>
>>9891006
What makes you say that? It's Asagi, the most rapable Lilithsoft protagonist to exist.

Well, it's good to know that Asagi did well. Guess my ability has gotten slightly better.
>>
File: tumblr_opo530Xghg1v5ubhjo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1040px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opo530Xghg1v5ubhjo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1040px
>>9891048
But I'm tired...
>>
File: Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg (96KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Sleeping) - 00.jpg
96KB, 636x636px
>>9891048
Play what Anon?
Settlers of Catan?
>>
>>9890981
I want to do the plane with Nonon!
>>
>>9891066
Go to sleep TND
>>
File: tumblr_ole6ntq6c91w3qsa7o1_1280.png (626KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ole6ntq6c91w3qsa7o1_1280.png
626KB, 1280x1280px
>>9891075
ok
>>
File: 4 STAR GOKU UNIFORM.jpg (115KB, 540x737px) Image search: [Google]
4 STAR GOKU UNIFORM.jpg
115KB, 540x737px
>>9891000
>She's pretty short.
>The height chart says she's like 5'1 with the hat.
>But then again, KLK height is pretty weird.
>>9891041
>Nonon simply flops on the bed, hat draped over her face, arms at her side.
Y-yeah, sure. Cuddling is fine. You try anything funny... I'll tell Satsuki-sama that you tried to feel me up.. got that?
>Even when dead tired, Nonon's voice carries a commanding edge to it.
>>9891073
P-pardon?
>>
>>9891068
A-AND WE ARE READY TO SETTLE CATA-
SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>9891066
>Kiss the cute TND.
Go to sleep cutie.
>>
>>9891065
I have no luck except bad luck
Most days my rp is mediocre at best
The chances of me being successful with a beauty like her are slim and none
>>
>>9891048
too drunk
>>
>>9891085
You know, lay on my back, have Nonon climb on top face down while I hold her hands and my feet rest against her tummy so she can do like a plane.
>>
>>9891082
Way to remind me that I still need to do something with Hinoka and Camilla
>>
>>9891085
>not expecting that answer, he nervously lays next to her and does his best to embrace her
H-how's this?
>>
File: Flan14.jpg (1014KB, 1260x948px) Image search: [Google]
Flan14.jpg
1014KB, 1260x948px
>>9891048
Hi Anon!
>>
File: 1497288153968.png (465KB, 445x508px) Image search: [Google]
1497288153968.png
465KB, 445x508px
>>9891102
>getting drunk on a Tuesday night
What are you, me?
>>
>>9891112
Flandre!
>Gives the vampire a couple of pats on the head.
>>
>>9891112
Oh boy could it be best girl??
>>
File: 1487838627447.jpg (520KB, 869x895px) Image search: [Google]
1487838627447.jpg
520KB, 869x895px
>>9891112
Flan when?!
>>
>>9891065
I want a threeway session with Asagi where I fill all her holes!
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg (61KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 01.jpg
61KB, 500x626px
>>9891087
Don't you want to trade your hard wood for my sheeps, Anon?
>>
File: confusedlolo.png (159KB, 376x349px) Image search: [Google]
confusedlolo.png
159KB, 376x349px
>>9891116
You wish.
>>
>>9890999
>>9891062
Oh, also, post more if you got it.
>>
File: 1497088472028.png (407KB, 768x364px) Image search: [Google]
1497088472028.png
407KB, 768x364px
>>9891130
Pls no bullying
>>
>>9891085
Now I want to help her get things from high shelves.
>>
File: No zone.png (1MB, 1022x829px) Image search: [Google]
No zone.png
1MB, 1022x829px
>>9891050
B-but, theres a lot of cute furries if I scroll up...
>>9891052
A-ah...why dont you crawl back in with me? That way it appeases both spectrums of our problems~
>>
>>9891126
>Pets the cute neko Yuki
>>
File: croppedformorebullying.png (313KB, 777x445px) Image search: [Google]
croppedformorebullying.png
313KB, 777x445px
>>9891141
You came to the wrong drunk then, nerd
>>
>>9891099
Good to hear. At least she won't have to worry about you holding her back.

>>9891125
I'd love to give that to you, but anything more than 1 on 1 usually goes to discord. I type too slow for a 3-way.
>>
File: 1493422076586.png (309KB, 504x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493422076586.png
309KB, 504x398px
>>9890965
>window sex
>dick naga
>male futas
>ahoge
>busty boys
>trypophilia
>CEI
>JOI
>clowns

Nani?
>>
File: #notamodel.jpg (317KB, 1012x1280px) Image search: [Google]
#notamodel.jpg
317KB, 1012x1280px
>>9891107
Is fine...
>Nonon says, yawning. Beggars can't be choosers, she thinks to herself, hat nearly falling off as she moves closer to him.
Thanks.. I guess..
>>9891142
She probably has a bunch of step stools for that reason.
>>9891104
Oh, like the thing they do to babies, yeah?
>>
>>9891143
>Pet the distressed FP.
Fine, you can stay if you want.
>>
File: 19b46662d93e178c3877c63fad53b86e.jpg (412KB, 825x1275px) Image search: [Google]
19b46662d93e178c3877c63fad53b86e.jpg
412KB, 825x1275px
>>9891139
I don't want to go full /ftt/ by just posting best secretary and not ERPing, especially when I don't have a folder built.
>>
>>9891048
I would but its late and I'm still wondering who to pick up.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 02.jpg (205KB, 1068x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 02.jpg
205KB, 1068x1522px
>>9891154
>purrs into Anon petting
>>
>>9891159
I can always play both guys silly, and I'm slow as well so we can have the slowest session ever!
>>
>>9891157
But resting in my lap, and letting me give you headpats till you call asleep, sounds so much nicer than bullying!
>>
>>9891143
Sorry, FP... I REALLY want to...
If I crawl in with you, then I never be able to keep my hands off you. We'll get to sleep, eventually, but not for many hours
>>
File: CLOWNDRILLL.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CLOWNDRILLL.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>9891161
SOMEBODY
SAID
CLOWNS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vte3qcf0zmw
>>
>>9891161
1. Having sex against a window, letting people on the other side watch, etc
2. Fish dicks (?)
3. Males with tits (??)
4. Anime hair (Not sure how that's a fetish though)
5. Big dicked twinks
6. Actually no idea
7. Cum eating
8. Jerk off instructions
9. Clowns.
>>
File: tumblr_ocgatec5uf1vcr840o1_1280.jpg (70KB, 356x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocgatec5uf1vcr840o1_1280.jpg
70KB, 356x566px
>>9891173
I've been thinking of playing furry avas, and Isabelle would be an early pick. I'll see about maybe making a folder in the next few days.
>goes back to slep
>>
>>9891159
Ouch.
Like I said, suffering
>>
>>9891203
Godness TND don't make me love you more than I already did.
>>
>>9891164
>She has step stools
Aww, I was gonna help her so that she can pay me back by frotting our big cocks together and then she can pound me into a stuttering mess like the homo I am. But if the steps do the job well enough.
>>
>>9891164
Y-yeah, of course. T-thank you as well, this is nice.
>he lightly scratches her back, running his hand along the upper half in a slow, steady fashion
You're very cute, you know that?
>>
File: whip it out babe.png (57KB, 187x252px) Image search: [Google]
whip it out babe.png
57KB, 187x252px
>>9891198
Trypophillia is the reverse of trypophobia, the fear of holes.
>>
File: totallyinnocentdaughter.png (1MB, 1158x1164px) Image search: [Google]
totallyinnocentdaughter.png
1MB, 1158x1164px
>>9891189
Give me another drink and I'll blow you
>>
>>9891214
You mean like... That lotus knee thing? Having that as a fetish?
Dear god...
>>
>>9891224
what lotus knee thing
>>
>>9891188
Great, I'm glad you can play the penile parties but now I feel ashamed a bit for being slow.
>>
>>9891218
I'd offer you some crown royal if I hadn't finished it off yesterday. Next week is sailor Jerry's!
>>
>>9891224
Google trypophobia, on images.
Imagine getting hard to that.
>>
>>9891228
See: >>9891238
>>
>>9891068
good afternoon, cute Yuki. How're you doing today?
>>
>>9891218
>>9891157
>>9891130
>This dojin
These crops might have been made for bullying, but I'd let her treat me like her dad
>>
File: Ankha (4).png (676KB, 716x981px) Image search: [Google]
Ankha (4).png
676KB, 716x981px
>>9891203
You can have the Secretary. Everybody knows who the softest is.
>>
File: takeingthedogforawalk.png (1MB, 765x1019px) Image search: [Google]
takeingthedogforawalk.png
1MB, 765x1019px
>>9891234
That's okay, I already bought another handle this week. Just no sloppy, lipstick covered blow for you.
>>9891247
Too bad I'm all talk and no bite.
>>
>>9891247
*doujinshi
Dojin/doujin just means parody
>>
>>9891253
Shortstacks are love and I want one as a cocksleeve.
>>
>>9891259
Weeb
>>
>No mature women to impregnate with their first child and make them true milfs
>>
>>9891253
I want to be smothered between those thighs
>>
File: 1485755500841.jpg (427KB, 638x645px) Image search: [Google]
1485755500841.jpg
427KB, 638x645px
>>9891242
I want to scream
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 00.jpg (482KB, 1000x1399px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 00.jpg
482KB, 1000x1399px
>>9891246
Hi there Anon. I'm doing fine, mostly. How about you?
>>
File: you made nonon upset.jpg (178KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
you made nonon upset.jpg
178KB, 500x707px
>>9891211
>Well......
>They're might be a super high shelf she can't reach!
>>9891224
>Ever seen that manga where the girl grows holes in her skin?
>And the end, she's shoved almost every household item intothem?
>It's that.
>>9891213
Mmmm..
>Nonon murmurs a reply, too conked out to speak coherently.
Thank you...
Seriously, don't try anything funny.. I've got cameras in here...
>>
>>9891233
That's nothing to be ashamed about really, a lot of anons don't really care about how fast their partner pushes responses out. Plus your responses were great, so I wouldn't mind waiting in the slightest
>>
>>9891254
Sadboyz
Sloppy blowjobs are one of my favorite things.
>>
>>9891282
>that manga where she grows holes in her skin
There's another memory I want burned out of my brain
>>
>>9891282
Does a kiss on the cheek count as "something funny?"
>he moves his hand to the back of her head and gives it the same treatment her back got
...just something to think about.
>>
>>9891282
Nah it's fine, I'll find somewhere else to get my tight, hot boypussy filled. I hope you and your steps have a long and healthy relationship.
>>
File: fuckingretarded.png (307KB, 529x515px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingretarded.png
307KB, 529x515px
>>9891285
Don't get me started. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN4sazbviho
>>
>>9891276
I am quite well. Do you think you'd be interested in playing some this evening? It's been a while since I've gotten to cuddle the cute alien anomaly girl.~
>>
>>9891284
Well that's reassuring. At least I know I make the wait worth it. Thank you and I hope to see you the next time I decide to make Asagi have an appearance.

Good night everyone.
>>
>>9891282
>>9891299
I am disgusted, but intrigued.
>>
File: Get in the bed now.png (1MB, 1096x747px) Image search: [Google]
Get in the bed now.png
1MB, 1096x747px
>>9891167
>At this point, the canine is already curled up in a ball, fast asleep
>>9891190
Psh, we'll eventually wear ourselves out eventually if we keep doing that...
Come to bed with me, the offer still stands~
>>
>>9891331
Seriously, don't. I'm trying to save you from things I can't forget
>>
>>9891310
Does getting you started result in your face on my crotch? :^)
>>
>>9891330
I want to rape both of them now...god damn it.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 04.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 04.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>9891321
I could do something, yes. Do you have any idea?
>>
>>9891309
Nooooo! I want the boypussy Anon! Don't do me like this!!
>>9891308
Nah... a kiss on... the cheek.. fine..
>Nonon says, nearing the brink of falling asleep.
J-just keep holding me.. you're nice and warm....
>>
File: kawaiiugu.png (239KB, 766x360px) Image search: [Google]
kawaiiugu.png
239KB, 766x360px
>>9891346
No, just me posting dumb shit while occasionally saying the things I want to do but most likely will never do. Also, don't you fucking memeface me.
>>
Reminder that witches are evil and should be burned at the stake.
>>
>>9891386
LWAfag was great, though.
>>
File: B-B-BUT IM TOTALLY SUGOI.gif (491KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
B-B-BUT IM TOTALLY SUGOI.gif
491KB, 500x281px
>>9891386
M-me?!
>>
>>9891393
Who?
>>
>>9891403
Little Witch Academia fag.
>>
>>9891373
That's cute in its own right. Also you can't make me stob :^]
>>
>>9891386
Witch are made to be anally bullied.
>>
>>9891360
But you can have any of the girls in the band bouncing on that pole of yours whenever you want~ Why oh why would you beg a guy like me instead?
>>
>>9891352
Well, I had a few different ideas.
One of the would resume training the sweet girl's backside in the ways and pleasures of anal sex, while learning to hold and care for the sweet little alien girl.
Another could just be Anon asking Yuki to help him deal with some pent up energy, which could start as a bj, and maybe move onto cowgirl riding.
And the last one that comes to mind could be the topic of reproduction comes up, and Anon gets in his head that he can breed the cute alien and fill her up with his baby batter, not knowing about the whole. You know. Alien thing. But damn it he'd give it a try.

Any of those sound nice/appeal to you specifically?
>>
>>9891413
>>9891413
Because I need you to grab me stuff!
Uzu took all my stepping stools!!
>>
>>9891335
Okay. You win. Hope you don't mind me sleeping nude.
>Anon strips while walking to the comfortable bed. He climbs next to the beautiful furry woman and wraps his arms around her. Pulling their bodies close he's able to feel the softness and warmth of her body.
(I am quite sleepy, so I'm sorry I don't really have a session in me. I hope I can make it up to you sometime)
>>
File: Yuki (Neko) - 03.jpg (168KB, 1000x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko) - 03.jpg
168KB, 1000x1155px
>>9891424
All of them appel to me, but I will go with option two today.
>>
>>9891398
You especially
>>
>>9891386
I'll burn you at the stake, knave.
>>
File: herdicknotyours.png (409KB, 714x582px) Image search: [Google]
herdicknotyours.png
409KB, 714x582px
>>9891409
Go fuck a loli (male), you prancing lala homo man.
>>
File: how dreadful medusa.jpg (52KB, 535x335px) Image search: [Google]
how dreadful medusa.jpg
52KB, 535x335px
>>9891447
B-but I haven't done anything wrong!
>>
>>9891453
Cease this bullying
>>
>>9891446
Ahh, that sounds like a nice one.~ I don't think I've seen Yuki give a bj as of yet anyway. Would you like me to open things up, or would you care to?
>>
>>9891452
Only if you let me knock you up
>>
>>9891441
Well I don't know, what would people say when they see a no star with a famous three star, it could cause quite the problem...
>>
>>9891386
Witches should be fucked silly, not burned.
>>
>>9891466
This.
>>
>>9891461
(Please put you the opening)
>>
>>9891462
A big N-O. You'll be luck to be alive if you spout nonsense like that again.
>>
File: overlord nonon.jpg (462KB, 1000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
overlord nonon.jpg
462KB, 1000x1800px
>>9891463
I'll tell them you're my maid.
C'mon...
You got me all hot and bothered, now you might as well fix it!~
>>
>>9891456
Except ruin your own son, awaken a demon, drive Stein to the edge of madness, enslave the frog witch, jaywalking, pulling the tags off pillows, etc
>>
>>9891474
Aw come on. Let me cum inside you. It'd feel great
>>
>>9891474
Not that anon but can I fuck your daughter?
>>
>>9891497
You'd have better luck fucking the witch
>>
File: 651451.jpg (415KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
651451.jpg
415KB, 700x700px
Do you want to play a game, anon?
>>
>>9891470
>A cold, almost calculating look had crossed Anon's face as he stared straight ahead of him to the board below. Each piece's position important, the next move could mean the end of everything. Only the soft ticking of the clock next to him was there to keep him company-other than the silent, peculiar girl sitting opposite of the chess board before him. His brow was scrunched up, and he looked to be well and truly 'thinking' like never before. The cogs in his mind turned, and he bit at his lip time and again, before, finally, he saw it, the perfect move! Yuki would never be able to see this move coming, he thought. With a renewed confidence, he reached forward and grabbed the head of his knight, and moved it forward-right into position to win the game!
...Check.
>He said, with a sharp grin as he looked up at her, unaware that he had left his Queen open by falling into a terribly obvious trap.
Your move, cutie.
>>
File: 1495084070473.jpg (66KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1495084070473.jpg
66KB, 500x495px
>Just read Geiger Counter
Somebody kill me
>>
>>9891477
>Ruin my own son
>awaken a demon
>drive stein insane
>enslave Eruka
Is that really so ba-
>Jaywalking
>Ripping tags off pillows
HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT.
>>
>>9891507
What kind of game?
>>
>>9891507
Yes. It's called, "Hide the Sausage"
>>
>>9891518
That tentacle though
>>
>>9891517
Hmm?
>>
>>9891482
No.
>Swipes her hand above her head and makes herself disappear.

>>9891497
You can try, but it would be like trying to have sex with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5_AIzt7uM
>She conjurers up a small tv for you to watch.
Either way, it's gonna be very painful and you'd probably die. Don't even try it with me.
>>
>>9891475
Nah~ I like teasing you. Maybe I'll be here tomorrow and we can actually do it, I'm telling you now I'm a sassy bitch.
>>
>>9891528
If you don't know what it is, don't look it up. That was my mistake.
>>
>>9891531
Do you not fuck, then? Or...do you prefer sucking dick? Maybe...anal?
>>
>>9891532
Gnngh!
I'm gonna leave you unable to walk, you little bitch...~
>>9891527
Do you like my alteration to my Vector Arrow?
>>
File: 4ebe0e0ef7af9ad26f357b5d210d8edf.jpg (298KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4ebe0e0ef7af9ad26f357b5d210d8edf.jpg
298KB, 1000x1000px
Doing Persona 4 girls footplay.

Discord: Idol Slut#0383
>>
>>9891557
Nobody gives a fucking shit.
>>
>>9891556
Um... Maybe I do.
>>
>>9891518
We also have reports of spitting on the sidewalk, not rewinding DVDs, lewd hand gestures, several unsolved murders, playing bluegrass, and an unlicensed porno production studio
>>
>>9891557
Please answer me.
>>
File: angry medusa.jpg (33KB, 540x329px) Image search: [Google]
angry medusa.jpg
33KB, 540x329px
>>9891561
I designed it myself for long nights alone.
>>9891565
The murders I take full credit for.
But everything else is over the line.
How dare you slander my reputation as a nurse?
>>
>>9891565
Are these charges ordered by gravity or not?
>>
>>9891552
Yes... I don't do it to many but I do those things you say.
>>
>>9891556
I'd love to see you try, it's okay if you cum first by the way, that's normal when people fuck me.
>>
>>9891557
Are you the one who had Konata on your list as well?
>>
>>9891576
>tfw you want to easy-in as Jubei
Fuck.
>>
>>9891576
Ohh, I see.
How does one join this exclusive club, by chance?
>>
>>9891514
>Check. An highly formulaic game, with no inflection of chance. Considered a game of skill and surely it require skill. But to play it against a being able to process data like her … check was more akin to play a kid game. Schemes upon Schemes. Move upon Move. All possible variability of the board revised and revised, no wonder Humans manage to made a computer able to win at this game.
>And he left the Queen out. Seriously. I do love you but don’t leave your Queen out.
Bishop eat Queen. Checkmate in three moves.
>She noted not without a certain level of deadpan.
Maybe we should play something with more chance. Risk. Risk will be good as long as I don’t take Australia.
>>
>>9891573
Thats pretty creative. So now they aren't only a weapon.
>>
File: Yuki (Cute) - 05.png (446KB, 722x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Cute) - 05.png
446KB, 722x900px
>>9891595
>>9891514
(And pics)
>>
>>9891573
Nurse? Wait... We have several reports of boys being anally violated by some woman claiming to be a nurse...
>>
>>9891590
Such a conflict of interest, isn't it?

>>9891592
By waiting until tomorrow you thirsty dog. This witch has a few things... to do until I'll be able to see you again. Stay horny, you animal.
>>
>>9891574
Well playing bluegrass does carry a heavier punishment than murder
>>
>>9891600
Yuki is so cute!
>>
File: come here stein.gif (994KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
come here stein.gif
994KB, 500x270px
>>9891601
Feh.
That wasn't me.
It was my snakes.
>>9891596
Indeed.
Vector Arrows are more than a weapon, Anonymous.
I use them as a way to move quickly.
>>
>>9891621
(No Anon, you are cute)
>>
>>9891588

Yes I am.
>>
>>9891634
(Sorry, Nonny sleep has caught up to me and I won't be able to make up any more charges for Medusa. I hope you have a good night, or since the sun's coming up, day)
>>
>>9891595
>>9891600
>Anon sat there, a little dumbfounded as he stared at the board when she said that out-loud.
W-Wait but...
>He mumbled blinking at the state of the board. He..he could see it! Damn it, why didn't he notice before?
Crap...
>He groaned, rubbing at the back of his head with a bit of an exaggerated sigh, which changed into a bit of a laugh as he turned up at her suggestion.
I dunno how you manage to be so good at these games, heh. I'll get better, though don't you worry. Anyway, as for Risk...
>He said, thoughtfully taking his thinking position to try and figure out how to save himself, if there was any way to.
That sounds like a blast, too! I've never gotten to play a full game, though...you'd be perfect to play with. Next time, for sure.
>He agreed with a wide smile, despite how scrunched his brow was becoming. Silence fell again before he finally let out a frustrated sigh.
Er...I..concede. I'll get you next time with this game, Yuki.
>He gave her a more encouraging 'challenge' expression, though really it just made him look more like a fool. Suddenly, the man let out a heavy, and low sigh, as he leaned back in his chair, eyes turning to face the sweet girl in front of him, and letting them trace her face(and maybe lips too)
I...am just a little stressed, is all. It's been nothing but work for the past few days, so finally getting a chance to relax with you is nice. I-I'm just not in my top strategy game form is all.
>He made an excuse with a firm 'hmph' meant to be taken lightly judging from the small grin on his lips. He did manage to stand, though, and he went to take a seat on the couch not too far away with a heavy-and exaggerated- sigh of relief.
>>
>>9891650
I wanna add you, but I don't really have time to play tonight. Are you usually on around this time?
>>
>>9891614
>Tomorrow I might get to ram my cock in amazing witch ass
C-Can do, don't worry about that.
>>
Why we go ded all of the sudden?
>>
>>9891722
All the avas went to sleep. Shh...Let them rest.
>>
File: Yuki (Cute) - 01.png (379KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Cute) - 01.png
379KB, 800x1131px
>>9891665
I’m good a process data.
>Of course she was, after all she was the Interface of being made of Data. Made of Order and Informations processed on level that Humans could not even Phantom, if a Computer could do it she could do it in ways even more efficient and she even know how to set up a video recorder. Now Luck Based games could put her to a pinch, she could predict the future but unless she ‘cheated’ and changed the way the casual number generators, like in example Dice, worked … knowing the future doesn’t allow her to change it. So much for Determinist Universe. Yet he was cute trying to maintain some kind of pride, he wanted to kiss him on the check and pet him saying that everything was fine. But she was scared she would look too condescending, especially since he was much taller than her.
Next time, for sure.
>She nodded trying to reassure him, and yet when he talked about stress she was worried. Stress was dangerous for a human body and a human mind. She was painfully aware of that, sure in her situation it was the stress of repeating the same week a dangerously high number of time but her backup went mad for a lot less stress. That would not do since she didn’t want to have her Anon breaking up under stress, as his girlfriend she does need to operate in order to fix this situation.
Stressed?
>She asked, looking at him with a worried expression, she cared a lot for him. He has made her a lot more than what she was before.
Can I help?
>>
>>9891722
Ava's finally realised most anons are useless and went to have a Discord Ava only fuckfest
>>
File: Sally.png (567KB, 1138x1597px) Image search: [Google]
Sally.png
567KB, 1138x1597px
>>9891722
Here, let me show you how to get things moving.

Who's the plumpest furry you want to fuck?
>>
>>9891666
Don't do it. She is a fake, she will never answer you back.
>>
>>9891733
>If there was one thing Anon knew about Yuki it was that she was really smart. Like, way smarter than he was capable of understanding smart. But that never bothered him. In fact, it was endearing too-he loved how cute she could be when she was trying to explain something, and he was just kidding. She had gotten a lot wiser to his teasing lately, of course since they spent so much time with one another in their free time. He found himself looking up from where he sat, his arm outstretched a little, beckoning the small girl to come into his arms, and be welcomed by his warm, and rather strong embrace. He liked holding her-and in all honesty, he wanted to right now, but for a different reason. His eyes were looking her over without his realizing-depending on how perceptive she was, she'd probably see it, too. He gave a somewhat nervous chuckle at her question, and glanced away.
Well...yeah. I think you could, in a few ways...
>He attempted to joke, but glanced back to the sweet girl, and would squeeze around her waist, if she came to his side, and run his hand along her back.
You...have a bit more time today, don't you?
>>
>>9891740
Kibbles, of course.
>>
File: Yuki (Serious) - 00.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Serious) - 00.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>9891797
I do.
>She answered looking at him, his body language was quite clear and so she rose up and moved next to him sitting on his laps and snuggling against his broad chest. She liked doing that, it was warn and wide, perfect for her head and she could hear his heart thumping, it was soothing in a way. She wondered if she should grow up some cat ears and start purring but perhaps this would freak him out. Yet petting a cat would do wonders against stress, she know that. She does like petting her cat Shamisen, even if was more fun when it was able to talk but alas the Masquerade must kept on.
So … how can I help?
>She asked again staring him directly into his eyes, error must be corrected as fast as possible otherwise the whole system could be compromised. She wanted her Anon, stress-free as soon as possible.
>>
>>9891871
>Anon welcomed the sweet girl into his arms with a happy smile, and as she came to rest against his chest, he gave a heavy, and almost aching sigh, as his hand slowly would comb its way up her back, his palm following the center of the odd girl's back, until it'd find the back of her neck, as he'd lean closer and get perhaps a little more personal than she expected, as his lips made contact with her neck at her confirmation. Slowly he'd begin to shift her so she was pressed against his upper body a little tighter-his heartbeat thumping that much louder, and more excitedly as he kissed at her neck softly here and there. Sure, she wasn't a cat, but she was doing wonders for him already...he just...had something in mind as all. Once he felt she may have been warmed up to the idea, Anon gave a soft little chuckle, glancing to the side as she went to look him in the eye-at least briefly. He couldn't lie to those eyes-for a number of reasons! But for now, well, he felt she could already sense his intentions.
You see...ah. I'd like for you to kiss me. But...down below, instead of on the lips, if that makes sense.
>He said, a shade of red growing considerably on his face.
Your lips are so soft, and sweet, I can't get the image out of my mind. A-And, I was hoping if you didn't mind, you could...on my...for me...
>He sort of trailed off, but looked back at her all the same. They had already done quite a lot together, but never something quite so...well. He wasn't sure what to call it.
>>
File: Yuki (Cute) - 04.jpg (339KB, 647x905px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Cute) - 04.jpg
339KB, 647x905px
>>9891913
>She was not a cat but she mewled a bit, just a bit when he kissed her on the neck, she felt really good there, lot of nervous termination there that went aflame once his lips were placed there. He should play with her neck more, he should nibble her there more. No wonder why vampires were so popular as sexual figures despite the original archetypes were more akin to the ugly disgusting being of Nosferatu than the sparkling metrosexual being of Twilight. But one thing was sure; she likes his lips on her neck. The desire to grow cat hears grew even more in her. Then she stopped processing what he was so awkwardly asking her.
>She almost smiled at that. Almost. She curved her lips upward. Just a tiny bit. They had made sex in a public place and yet he could not ask it directly. Sometime he was a work in contrasts, but perhaps that what she liked in him.
So … blowjob?
>She asked without even blushing, and maybe, just maybe with an itty-bitty hint of sassiness. She was technically a virgin before meeting him, but Humans produce a lot of porn. A whole lot of it. She had never experience it but she had done her homework since she got a boyfriend.
OK.
>She nodded, moving her tiny hand to his pants and squeezing his bulge through them, he was already somewhat hard, but he could be harder, she know that. Slowly she pulled down the zip and pulled his cock out, giving it a massage up and down the shaft, stopping just under the crown before bending down and placing a soft kiss on the head.
Chu~
>>
>>9891995
>In truth, Anon could spend an entire evening just burying his face against this sweet alien girl. Her neck, her skin, her breathing, everything about her made his heart sing! He was so in love with her sometimes it blew him away. And as shy as he was to admit it, he couldn't deny that he had been bolder before. So why was it so odd now that she was his girlfriend? Maybe now, especially so, since he knew her better, he cared what she thought of him. Yes, that would explain the nervous heartbeat despite such a simple question. Maybe he under estimated how much she knew about such a subject, too?
I...uh...well that's..yeah. Pretty much.
>He finally snorted in honesty, giving her a sheepish(and especially guilty) grin of his own.
That's not too strange is-
>He started to ask, but she was already going to work. He was surprised, but the gentle taste of her neck, and feel of her warm body was more than enough to get him aroused enough for her to have something to work with. Anon leaned further back into the couch and gave a shaky breath as he watched Yuki effortlessly pull down his pants, and retrieve his nice, and growingly stiff organ, which twitched in delight at the attention of her warm lips...and quickly began to swell to full size in her hand, the crown a lovely bright shade of red, too.
You...you're getting really good at this kinda perverted stuff, ya know.
>He gave a sort of chuckle under his breath, but she might notice he was watching her intently now, gently chewing at his lower lip to see what she'd do.
>>
>>9892030
>>9891995
(im not even participating and im already erect, you two are great)
>>
>>9892048
(ty Anon)
>>
File: Best girl.png (31KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.png
31KB, 600x575px
>>9891740
>Posting worst Scalie Schoolie
>>
>>9892048
(T-Thanks anon, I'm glad I'm not alone in that.)
>>
File: better girl.png (305KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
better girl.png
305KB, 850x1100px
>>9892097
>implying
>>
File: 1497387177895.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497387177895.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>9888320
PLEASE
SOMEONE
NOW
>>
>>9888492
>>9888586
I've picked Amanda up actually but yet to play her.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko Maid) - 00.jpg (246KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko Maid) - 00.jpg
246KB, 645x911px
>>9892030
Yes. For you.
>She said looking up to him. Was so surprising that she wanted to know stuff now that she was sexually active? Maybe he wanted to teach her? Well he still has the whole anal training still going down, so sorry if I studied blowjob ahead. You made me so, take responsibility. She smiled slightly and while still looking him in the eyes she kissed his head once again.
Chu~
>She made a wet sound kissing it, and then her pink tongue darted out from her mouth, just quick, fast touch of it all along the little hole there. Then slower, longer ones covering the entire engorged tip of his cock. This time he could feel the texture of her tongue all over it and she could taste his raw taste more. The tongue then slide under the head sliding down it, like she was trying to pull it up with her tongue.
Like it?
>She asked not breaking the eyes contact with him, gazing deep to get glimpses of the emotion that he was feeling due of her work on his sex. Then she kissed the shaft, making another wet sound and licked all his length, down and then up again. Up and then down again until she reached his balls and gently nipped at the base of them.
>>
>>9892138
>There was something about those sweet words that struck something in Anon's heart, and he was taken aback, a shy grin on his lips as he looks down at her, watching her treat his head so gently. The swollen, aching crown was very responsive to her-twitching at every slight lick, or touch.
A-Ahh...Yuki...
>He moaned softly, as she tested and teased the head of his cock with her agile little digit, tracing the surface of his cap, earning her more of his raw taste, however much of a hint his precum was. He gave a soft, shuddering groan that followed, as he watched her work at his member, every soft kiss and lick would send the entire organ spasming happily, swelling to new heights, and fighting to press against her face, and lips with time.
God...I love how perverted you've become...yeah, that's amazing.
>He gave a soft honest little huff, chewing at his lip hungrily as he looked on at her like this. There was an honesty to his eyes here, as every wet little peck of his shaft made him nearly thrust by instinct, his legs tense.
P-Please don't stop...ooooh...oh yes, like that.
>He grew even shyer as she found his heavy orbs, and took advantage of his weakness. He did indeed feel 'stressed' from how heavy they were. He hadn't had time to take care of himself, and their last time together was quite a while ago...he definitely needed this.
>>
File: 0014.jpg (765KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0014.jpg
765KB, 1200x1600px
>>9892204
Not going to.
>She answered him looking down to his balls; they were so big, so full. She knows that she had lot of issues lately and she wasn’t there for him to have sex with but to be so much pented up? Has he never released himself? So cute, not touching yourself for your girlfriend sake was really cute but now she had to work really hard to made up for the lost time.
So much.
>She stated nibbling his left testicle this time slightly harder, just a nit of pain before giving him pleasure and then she licked him there, rolling it with her tongue before going to assault his shaft again lapping a wet trail up once more. She looked down at his now fully erected cock and placed his lips on the tip, this time her tongue sliding inside the little hole of his urethra. The pink organ pushed against it as much as it was allowed before she started taking him inside her mouth, opening herself as much as she can. He was so big and her mouth was so small but she managed, thanks to her unusual pain threshold and body. She took the head inside her mouth wrapping her tongue around it. Saliva covering it all around. Then she took a deep breath and started pushing her head down, taking more and more of him inside her.
>>
>>9892260
>Somehow reassured-not merely by her word, but by action- Anon's whole body trembled in delight at her treatment, gritting his teeth ever so slightly as she slowly began to assault his heavy stones, the bite enough to make his whole shaft jolt back and forth-his toes to curl-and more importantly a soft boyish yelp to escape him. It wasn't painful, or rather it was, but the immediate warmth that followed allowed a haze to travel over his mind that made it oddly sweet in a way that was hard to describe. He chewed gently at his lip as he looked down at her, so achy and needy the longer she teased him with such soft, wet little kisses and assaults with her tongue. He wanted to compliment her, to say she was doing well, but his brain felt like mush, so all that escaped as he watched her go to work was soft little groans of approval, and a phrase he managed to cobble together.
S-So soft...you're amazing.
>Simple, vague words that encapsulated how he felt, his instincts attempting to push his cock closer to this source of warmth-and only once he felt her tongue eagerly lap around the tip did he realize it was coming. Yuki's mouth was so small, and yet, she managed to fit more and more of his thick girth inside of her, the twitching red rod fighting against her slender pink tongue on it's way inside. Anon's hands clawed at the couch-and he even went to place one on the back of Yuki's head, his fingers lacing through her hair, attempting to pet her, and encourage her to keep going, too. Every inch she allowed inside of her throat throbbed in sweet agony, and before long, she could taste his entire shaft stretching her throat out.
G-Ghh...so...tight...
>>
File: 0030.jpg (815KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0030.jpg
815KB, 1600x1200px
>>9892318
>She purred into his petting, sending soft vibration going down along his length, luckily she could suppress her gag reflex because he was already pushing against her throat. Her inner muscle constraining against his cock. It was strange giving someone head, the taste of his cock was raw and strong but the real pleasure was coming from the feeling of dominance she was having on him. She has made him cum with her others hole, she had hear him moans and groan having sex with her. But the way how he was trembling now was really different. Like anal it was a kind of pleasure you had to understand now fast and immediate like normal sex. But she was getting the rope of it that was for sure. And she liked it.
Mmmmh.
>She moaned, her voice muffled by his sex while she pulled him out, up until only the head was inside her mouth and then she pushed it inside again, rubbing it against her tongue, pushing the head against his throat. And then out again. In and out. In and out. She was fucking him with his mouth setting the pace of the sex, enjoying him shiver and moans under her ministrations.
Mmmh.
>She moaned again looking up to him, staring deep into his eyes with her own amber pools, Look she was saying, look at me, look how I’m working your cock with my mouth. Do you love it right? How much do you want to cum? Tell me! Tell me!
>>
>>9891740
But you already posted one of them.
>>
>>9892373
>The hand he had placed on the sweet alien girl was now squeezing a fistful of her hair, instead of patiently guiding her along his cock like he may have expected. She may not necessarily be experienced at this, but he could feel his hips giving way to her movements, her grip around his member with her tight throat, and welcomed movements. He couldn't describe it, his voice hoarse when he tried to do so, curling his toes in excitement every time a soft moan traveled up his meaty member with each squeeze of Yuki's tight throat. His own constant stream of sweet trembling gasps continued as well, realizing she could easily take him down to the base, somehow. He reminded himself to ask her about it later, but as if right now, it was too busy blowing him away as every inch of his dick was coated in warm saliva, and the veiny thing ran along her tongue with each steady pump into her hot mouth. His hand finally released her, as she started to bob her head more expertly-too much for him to help himself, as he gently started to buck his hips-helping Yuki face fuck his cock, while's his hips followed her eager motions.
Huff...haaa...Y-Yuki, I don't think I can...ahh. your mouth is incredible. P-Please. I'm gonna cum if you keep this up, I can't hold out...I-I really want to cum. Please let me!
>He'd spew out a soft, almost whimpering tone. He wanted it so badly, and he had lost himself to this sweet motion, suddenly picking up the pace, and thrusting into her waiting throat again and again, each pump earning another hint of his orgasm against the back of her tongue.
>>
File: Yuki (Neko Pantsu) - 00.jpg (199KB, 1020x689px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Neko Pantsu) - 00.jpg
199KB, 1020x689px
>>9892429
>It was not just her now; he was trusting into her too. And he was near, he was begging her to let him cum. Begging her. That was a strange sensation. She was really in charge of making him cum more, during normal sex she was into it as much as him; it was more relying into instinct. Data reacting to data but now … now he was getting more pleasure than her and so she was more and more focused on getting reaction from him. This was strange and exciting, she was getting wet. She wanted him to cum too, to look him come, to see his face shift under every gradation of pleasure.
>She pulled it out of her mouth and breathed, she was not even aware of how much she needed it, lost in giving him pleasure.
Yes. Come.
>She said, kissing his balls, they were throbbing under pleasure and desire to cum.
All in my mouth.
>And then she took into her mouth again and bobbed her head faster than she had before, cuddling his balls with her hand, interrupting just to massage him under them, caressing his taint and then fondling the balls again. All while keeping his assault on his cock. Up and down. Up and down. Her wet mouth working even feverish than a pussy. Cum. Cum. Cum into my throat. The wet coming from her blowjob was almost sounding like word. Cum. Cum. Paint my throat white.
>>
>>9892491
>Anon had more or less given his body over to Yuki's eager pumping of his member by now. Every slow stroke-growing in pitch and strength-was enough to send energy jolting from his toes to his hip in delight. His groin gave a sudden jump as he felt her hungry dive on his member finally cease for one thankful-and yet, agonizing moment, leaving his glistening, quaking member reacting to the cool air and lack of warm, tight throat wrapped around it. Her sweet words on top of the sudden motion of her's to kiss at those heavy orbs only made him jerk forward that much harder-fingers digging into the cloth of the couch harder than he meant to as he suddenly bucked his hips upwards, making his whole cock bounce with a weight only achievable thanks to her. He did not forget her command, however, as badly as he wanted to unload everything right here and now, and only once Yuki's warm, constricting throat was once again wrapped firmly around his swollen shaft, squeezing the absolute life out of the thick, brutal organ, and reminding him of the heaven he knew before, did his thrusts renew with strength. He almost forgot about the poor girl's well being now, as instinct drove him, pounding as hard as his hips would let him against Yuki's tight sleeve of a throat-thankfully unable to really hurt her. Instead, her eager work keeping his balls at play, and not just milking his shaft but making sure the source of it all knew she wanted him empty right now, made it all so much sweeter. His thrusts were erratic now, and in only a moment's time, Yuki would get the first of many sudden bursts of hot seed right into her waiting throat. Every muscle in his body tensed up, despite his eagernes to continue ramming his meat into her throat with each geyser that was unleashed, spraying all along the sweet girl's waiting tongue, and gaping throat, emptying days and days of hot, pent up spunk right into her just like she wanted, resulting in a masculine howl from her sweet mate.
>>
File: 1495347089242.jpg (85KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495347089242.jpg
85KB, 977x1200px
Now this is comfy.

Oyasumi, /erp/
>>
File: 00cd5b8fd3ba8d62712fcf5e4da61d74.png (241KB, 465x1000px) Image search: [Google]
00cd5b8fd3ba8d62712fcf5e4da61d74.png
241KB, 465x1000px
>tfw still just a meek little lesbian who wants a big booty babe to sit on her face.
>>
>>9892570
What a lewdy butt.
>>
>>9892570
glad to see im not alone
i also want someone to sit on my face
>>
File: Yuki (Present) - 00.jpg (601KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Present) - 00.jpg
601KB, 723x1023px
>>9892534
>So much cum. She thought while he went under his climax, shooting all his pented up cum down her throat, into her stomach, almost suffocating her. She kept bobbing her head making sure that everything he was saving there would come out of them. She milked him out his cum so that all his semen all his stress was going to leave him and went into her. For a few minutes she made sure he has released everything and then she took his cock out of her mouth gulping down what was left inside her mouth.
Bitter.
>She said smiling up at him and flipping a finger playfully against his cock.
Rough.
>She reprimanded him, she was more resilient than most girls and so she can handle being abused a lot more than most but he really should learn to be gentler. Not that she was planning to have him having sex with someone else but he needs to remember that she was a small girl in her appearance.
You get too wild sometime.
>She moved up to lay kisses on his tummy and up to his chest before smiling at him again.
Happy now?

(It was a while since I wrote a BJ, did you liked it CuddleAnon?)
>>
>>9892602
Yuki-anon is cute
CUTE
>>
>>9892596
I can't help what I'm into!

>>9892599
No volunteers, sadly...
>>
File: Yuki (Smile) - 01.jpg (326KB, 505x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki (Smile) - 01.jpg
326KB, 505x720px
>>9892609
(Don't make me blush Anon)
>>
>>9892602
(not the anon, but i liked it and certainly came to it)
>>
>>9892602
>Anon was left as a mess, to say the least, his body writhing beneath her, as she was sure to empty him of everything he had, his toes curling up once more as he gently rocked his hips into her, before, finally, collapsing backwards in a sharp huff of exhaustion-and relief, his member, still twitching and rather hot to the touch, finally empty and slipping free of her warm, welcoming tunnel, as he glances down at her hazily, a sort of drunken look on his lips.
Haa...you feel so good, Yuki...thank y-you.
>He chuckled a little, taking note of her mention with a small, guilty nod.
Heh, I know...sorry. It was just too good to resist. I wanted to make sure you got everything, is all...I didn't hurt you, I hope.
>He immediately expressed his concern, despite the sort of dumb smile still on his lips. Maybe because he knew the answer, even if he felt guilty. Or maybe just because it was hard to take anything seriously at that moment. Either way, he gave her a soft-and rather eager- sigh at her sweet kiss against his belly, running his hand slowly along her hair and back again, urging her to cuddle with him all over again.
Mhm...comere, Yuki...
>He half commanded, attempting to pull her into a much much more comfortable hug-with a few more neck kisses just for her.

(I loved it to say the least, heh. Thank you soo much. I really appreciate the slow start, and all the little things in between-especially the work on the balls. You were tons of fun as always. I hope you enjoyed your time with me as well.~)
>>
>>9892642
(I did, thank you as always CuddleAnon)
>>
>>9892655
(Mm. I hope you have a lovely rest to your day.)
>>
>>9892617
This lesbian is cute. CUTE!
>>
Does ERP play mmos? I'd like to play vidya with my fellow degenerates
>>
>>9892660
(You too. You too.)
>>
>>9892570
>>
WAKE UP ERP
>>
File: mahou_01__English__013_anonib.png (486KB, 624x880px) Image search: [Google]
mahou_01__English__013_anonib.png
486KB, 624x880px
>>9892846
>>
>>9892846
NO.
>>
>>9892846
It's time for work, not waking up.
>>
File: c378a5554474cc52aee351797fe959f3.jpg (155KB, 858x1367px) Image search: [Google]
c378a5554474cc52aee351797fe959f3.jpg
155KB, 858x1367px
>>9892679
Not cute enough apparently!
>>
>>9892901
I'm sorry I'm not a girl Cute Lesbian.
>>
>>9892901
One day I hope you get that big fat butt you're looking for
>>
File: Thalia Solare (4).jpg (201KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (4).jpg
201KB, 1000x1415px
>>9892901
What are your opinions on elves? My court is in dire need of another vassal. I'd be willing to pay dividends in exchange for the loyal service of a woman.
>>
>>9892924
And you have a big fat ass, too.
>>
>>9892912
It's alright anon. My time will come.

>>9892918
Oh gosh, I hope so too. Thanks anon.

>>9892924
W-well, you do seem very pretty... What sort of services would a strong looking lady like yourself need..?
>>
Traps!
Are!
Hot!
>>
>>9892963
I want to put my dick in Felix cute boypussy.
>>
>>9892963
Cute cat!
>>
File: Thalia Solare (1).gif (18KB, 270x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (1).gif
18KB, 270x500px
>>9892931
For...for lack of a better term, I suppose. Do take care not to be so crass in front of my guardswomen. They are not nearly as forgiving as I am.

>>9892953
It is a bit of an unfortunate matter, but my royal advisor has passed away as of last week. As it stands, I am in need of a replacement. Fortunately for you, the position is not at all demanding. Think of it more as a secretary job, if anything. Your work would be minimal and you could leave at any time. You would be doing me a great service. Hiring outsiders allows me to cut spending costs fairly significantly, which allows the people to prosper.

Of course, we still have the matter of negotiating your payment.
>>
File: 8yu5467.png (773KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8yu5467.png
773KB, 711x1000px
Harusame pleasure cruiser open to be boarded!
>>
>>9892990
>Kiss the cute boat pussy.
Morning Harusame.
>>
>>9892990
Morning pleasure cruiser, any word on the other remodelings?
>>
File: Rosalina (36).jpg (125KB, 850x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (36).jpg
125KB, 850x1180px
>>9892570
I prefer to smother their face my large bust, personally.
>>
>>9893005
>she shivers from the affection of the anon
morning to you too mister!

>>9893019
nothing so far. master said more will be joining in the new war to fight lonely men having to jack it!
>>
>>9893025
Morning Princess.
>>
>>9892990
>Removes pants and presents flaccid cock to the pleasure cruiser.
Good day, Harusame.
>>
>>9893025
Anyone would be lucky to smother their face in those. You have time this morning?
>>
File: a293ee7f58657bc3e13467d550906d17.png (837KB, 858x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a293ee7f58657bc3e13467d550906d17.png
837KB, 858x1200px
>>9892977
Oh dear! I'm so sorry for your loss! ...Erm, but a secretary position? My friend worked one of those before... Well, if it's supposedly not all that hard... Plus you say I cam leave whenever? Sounds almost like the perfect job.

But yeah, payment... I would hate to offend, but I... would be more than happy if you awarded me compensation in the form of... um, "favors."

>>9893025
I wouldn't complain about that either!
>>
>>9893040
>Pull her panties away and give her pussy a long wet lick.
Always a pleasure to see you here.
>>
>>9892969
traps are for cuddling fucking and kissing!
>>
>>9893040
Aren't we all your master?
>His hand strokes through her side tail. Before suddenly pushing her to her knees infront of him.
I hope for a more filled out fleet by next week
>>
File: 1497161537805.png (1MB, 1398x2778px) Image search: [Google]
1497161537805.png
1MB, 1398x2778px
>>9893042
Good morning anon.
>>9893048
Well, I wanted to have a bit of lesbian fun, but maybe I could squeeze you in. I only have a couple of hours of free time right now.
>>9893062
That's good. But I wouldn't just let you play with my breasts for free you know. You would have to give me plenty of pleasure in return.
>>
File: Thalia Solare (3).jpg (191KB, 1000x1402px) Image search: [Google]
Thalia Solare (3).jpg
191KB, 1000x1402px
>>9893062
"Favors"? Interesting. Out of all of the positions I have ever hired for, I have only been asked for gold or land. You certainly seem to have broken the mold.

Very well. What favors did you have in mind, my dear secretary?
>>
>>9893083
/ss/ would be complementary to to the lesbian stuff right?
>>
File: 46285138_p0_master1200.jpg (445KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
46285138_p0_master1200.jpg
445KB, 800x1130px
>>9893043
>springing into action as the male presented his member to the slutty ship she quickly grasped onto the cock covering it in licks and kisses
good day s well mister~!

>>9893063
>the slut's hole quivered and began to leak the moment his tongue teasingly dragged across it
a-always a pleasure to be used as well!

>>9893077
master who remodeled us says that all men are masters!
>without any resistance the sissy slut dropped her her knees and stared up towards the anon's eyes
but remodels take time so only my sister will be ready by then!
>>
>>9893105
I look forward to you and your sisters giving me nice deep cock cleaning then.
>He tugs her by her hair to force her face into his crotch. His bulge ran from her chin up past her eyebrow.
Now show me how you clean on your own
>>
>>9893105
>His cock grew to life quickly from the boats licks and kisses, throbbing against her lips and tongue as she showered it in attention. Hos hand stroked her pink hair as she attacked his member.
Ahh, I love when you visit... Now be a good slut and suck me off.
>>
>>9893099
Of course! Letting a cute little boy experience sex for the first time is so fun~ I especially love to see his flushed face and his precious little moans!
>>
>>9893105
Oh I see … always wet and always eager … just as I like it.
>He said to her while keeping licking her pussy, his tongue parting her labia and lapping her juices already flowing from there and then he nibbled her clit.
You don’t mind if I put my cock inside this willing hole of you, don’t you?
>>
>>9893124
I'll let you have first post and you'll have plenty of flushed faced and first time moans.
>>
File: 0911bef78199ad66786ec05549c4485d.png (342KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0911bef78199ad66786ec05549c4485d.png
342KB, 625x1000px
>>9893083
Oh, um, of course! That's only natural! I'm not exactly the best lover around, but I could make you feel good!

>>9893090
Er, yeah. Call me a fool, but I don't care about those kinds of things. Er, not in abundance anyway... Gah, I'm just trying to say... You're a gorgeous, commanding looking woman, and that happens to be just my type...

...Sexual favors. ...I'm asking if you'd help fulfill my p-perverted desires.
Thread posts: 523
Thread images: 171

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.